Author Topic: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies (thread unlocked)  (Read 8892 times)

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Re: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2013, 06:54:57 PM »
"You idiots and your antecedents foughta against civil rights for African Americans, equal rights for women, voting rights for both of those groups, and social safety net such as social security.  Always, you are on the wrong side of history."

There are about 27 things wrong with the factual history of these sentences...so really I'm at a loss as to where to begin. 

Just begin at the beginning probie.

You will either stand or fall on your own two feet. But after it's all said and done isn't that what matters?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2013, 07:17:16 PM »
That primitive has it right.

If a primitive doesn't like being quoted in the DUmpster, there's an easy way to avoid it.

Just don't say anything stupid, and the DUmpster isn't interested.

That's all there is to it; just don't say anything stupid.

DUmmies are what they are, DUmmies.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2013, 07:23:52 PM »
Oh my, do we have another mouse to play with?

Easy, Tiger.  It's all good.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2013, 07:55:09 PM »
Thanks for the laughs, Charles! 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2013, 08:50:05 PM »
I believe she is all butthurt over not getting something tangible to show for our previous recognition of all her completely-unintended malaprop comedy.

It's her own damn fault.

We have a storeroom full of unclaimed trophies with her name on them at CCHQ.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2013, 10:29:26 PM »
This is so funny.  I have been reading and laughing at the DU for years now. Today I read this thread in there forum and now found this site.  THANKS DU!  I am a freeper (youngblackrepublican) for years.  I have now found another conservative site...beautiful.

Hi guys....I'm one of the eleven black guys who didn't vote for Obama

Hi. Welcome to CC.  :cheersmate:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2013, 12:25:41 AM »
Hey 11bumranger. If you hadn't lied about your service and when you served then no one would have said jack. Especailly me who served in one of the units whose history you claimed to be a part of and couldn't get it right. Kind of hard to be in Vietnam before you go to Basic Training. Also if I am not mistaken Your hero Wee Willy Pitt has some questionable taste regarding who he hangs out with. Meaning a certain person convicted of trying to  have sex with and underage girl and goes by the name Scott Ritter.

http://www.wnd.com/2010/01/121964/

A former chief U.N. weapons inspector and outspoken critic of President George W. Bush has been caught in yet another sex scandal with a person he believed was a teenage girl, according to news reports.

Scott Ritter of Delmar, N.Y., who served as chief U.N. weapons inspector in Iraq from 1991-98 and stated that President Bush should be impeached for his Iraq policy, is accused of having sexual conversations and performing sexual acts on a Web camera in front of a police officer posing as a 15-year-old girl.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2010/01/121964/#2RioVxwDOPd3o6dz.99
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2013, 03:22:29 AM »
Hi. Welcome to CC.  :cheersmate:

I'm a lil leery over this one too.  "One of 11 black guys who didn't vote for Obama"????
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2013, 09:55:58 AM »
I'm a lil leery over this one too.  "One of 11 black guys who didn't vote for Obama"????

Give the guy a chance.  We aren't DU, where the OCD/Fabulous/Feminazi faction of the Communist Party looks for anything to attack as soon as any under-1000 poster steps on its lawn.  If he's here to mole or troll, it'll be clear soon enough.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2013, 11:23:19 AM »
Nadin, as usual, doesn't even nadin her own comments.

Those cheap ones have not spent a red cent on a certificate, let alone a proper trophy...don't even dream of the awards winner.

In fact, here it is...

"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2013, 12:47:00 PM »
For some reason, they decided to unlock the thread.

:popcorn:

Autumn (13,980 posts)
37. It's is host consensus this should be unlocked.

Last edited Fri Dec 6, 2013, 11:26 AM - Edit history (1)

grantcart (40,667 posts)
38. You know the really odd thing about them? They spend more time here and have

a higher awareness of particular poster's history than almost everybody who actually posts here.

The time that they invest in it is rather spectacular.

I try to remember to visit once a year to see who has bothered them the most in their annual competition, but where they were once moderately witty they have since become painfully tedious.

Coyotl (9,097 posts)
39. An academic I know analyzed political forum postings for IQ level of the writing.

They scored almost 30 points below DU, one of the lowest on the web.

Um, sure someone did.  :whatever:

Laelth (17,850 posts)
41. I'd like to see that study. n/t

Pretzel_Warrior (5,512 posts)
40. Kick: their low-intellect obsession with DU is sad

And sometimes funny. Sad little band of characters.

hrmjustin (24,187 posts)
45. Conservative Cave members wait around for their favorites to post

Last edited Fri Dec 6, 2013, 12:27 PM - Edit history (1)

something here. That is sad.

MissMillie (27,327 posts)
47. Don't reward them w/ a bunch of hits to their website

I mean, seriously.... who cares what they think?

Orsino (26,623 posts)
48. Where the hell else are they going to find facts?

Be nice, folks. Reading things from outside the bubble is a good first step toward responsible citizenship.

They are not our enemies so much as they are fellow victims.

Facts and DU are like Superman & kryptonite.

Hekate (23,577 posts)
49. In spelunking for my own name, I found out I'm blasphemous....

A year or so ago one of these DU threads intrigued me enough to go spelunking and search for my own name. Turns out I'm blasphemous.

While the characterization did make me genuinely laugh out loud, their obsessive stalking of DU is unbelievably creepy. Don't any of them have lives of their own? What would Sigmund Freud say? And the fact that some of them have made a point of amassing "dossiers" on individual DUers actually makes them dangerous -- truly, as some here have been harmed in real life.

In a way, I'm surprised this thread is still open. DU used to make a point of not mentioning them by name, in order to deny them hits on the google. But you have to admit that batting trolls around can be fun.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing

Who are you?  :???:  :???:  :???:

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2013, 12:54:55 PM »
Laelth (17,850 posts)
We would, too.

Still waiting.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies (thread unlocked)
« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2013, 12:58:01 PM »
Ah, but who cares what the PonP (primitives of no prominence) say about us?

<<<much more interested in what the PoP (primitives of prominence) say about us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Re: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies (thread unlocked)
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2013, 12:58:36 PM »
Coyotl (9,097 posts)
44. They troll over here and post stuff, then post stuff over there about what the troll posted here.

Last edited Fri Dec 6, 2013, 12:35 PM - Edit history (2)

It gives them something to do, which is a good thing.
Plus, we get to see just how lame they are.

I troll over there and have already posted on the tread about this thread. No one even suspects me of being a troll, and I've been registered over there for a long time now. I just dumb down my writing a lot and use typos to hide my true intelligence.

See if you can tell who posted their post in this thread over there. Hint, low IQ and low post count here.

:not:

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2013, 01:01:00 PM »
:not:

Oh I'm sorry, Ralph.  That was one of my DUche names.   :naughty:
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2013, 01:02:24 PM »
Oh I'm sorry, Ralph.  That was one of my DUche names.   :naughty:

Sure!  :lmao:

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2013, 01:04:04 PM »

Response to Orsino (Reply #48)

Fri Dec 6, 2013, 01:38 PM

Star Member Laelth (17,850 posts)
50. Hear, hear!

I have always taken that approach with them. They banned me anyway.

-Laelth

:wtf2:

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2013, 01:13:53 PM »
Response to nadinbrzezinski (Reply #6)
Fri Dec 6, 2013, 12:54 PM

Coyotl (9,097 posts)

46. An easy way to find them is to search for "nadinbrzezinski"

They have a Nadin obsession over there 
:lmao: :rotf:
Now, little yodel-dog, tell us why.
I'll bet the mutt knows why.  S/h/it's just afraid to call Teh gNads on her BS, thus, hasn't been plonked.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2013, 01:21:28 PM »
:lmao: :rotf:
Now, little yodel-dog, tell us why.
I'll bet the mutt knows why.  S/h/it's just afraid to call Teh gNads on her BS, thus, hasn't been plonked.

Well, they could also nadin the real name of the brain-damaged primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2013, 01:51:42 PM »
Coyotl (9,097 posts)
39. An academic I know analyzed political forum postings for IQ level of the writing.

They scored almost 30 points below DU, one of the lowest on the web.

Laelth (17,850 posts)

Wouldn't we all, Alan, wouldn't we all....

Orsino (26,623 posts)
48. Where the hell else are they going to find facts?

Be nice, folks. Reading things from outside the bubble is a good first step toward responsible citizenship.

They are not our enemies so much as they are fellow victims.

Spoken from $kinner's echo chamber.  Let's savor the irony like a fine wine, shall we?

Response to Orsino (Reply #48)

Fri Dec 6, 2013, 01:38 PM

Star Member Laelth (17,850 posts)
50. Hear, hear!

-Laelth

We don't mind guests, even the ones that crawl from the sewer, as long as they don't shit on the table and drag their asses across the carpet.  You came in here and acted like a punk, Alan, and were thusly shown the door.

One would think a juris doctorate from Georgia would have better manners that normally come with a Deep South upbringing.

Hekate (23,577 posts)

While the characterization did make me genuinely laugh out loud, their obsessive stalking of DU is unbelievably creepy. Don't any of them have lives of their own? What would Sigmund Freud say? And the fact that some of them have made a point of amassing "dossiers" on individual DUers actually makes them dangerous -- truly, as some here have been harmed in real life.

In a way, I'm surprised this thread is still open. DU used to make a point of not mentioning them by name, in order to deny them hits on the google. But you have to admit that batting trolls around can be fun.

I love you paranoid freaks, I really do.  I know it's been stated many times, but none of us really give enough of a shit about any of you other than to point and laugh.  However, if you're stupid enough to brag on an open forum about how you've sabotaged your employer, well, you get what you deserve.

I do agree that batting trolls around is fun; ask pedophile pretzel warrior how that is going.   :lmao:

I would like to point out that if you have trolls on your site, your MIRT Thoughtcrime Squad is not doing their job.

Coyotl (9,097 posts)

I troll over there and have already posted on the tread about this thread. No one even suspects me of being a troll, and I've been registered over there for a long time now. I just dumb down my writing a lot and use typos to hide my true intelligence.

See if you can tell who posted their post in this thread over there. Hint, low IQ and low post count here.

No, DUmmie, you don't.  Trolling is easy, moling is an art.  ;)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2013, 02:00:55 PM »
I'm just finishing up on a college level English Composition class that I'm taking for personal enrichment. It is not an overstatement to say that the pitster doesn't write at even a good high school level. There are rules for composition which he seems to be unaware of. My professor would laugh at any one of his compositions. That doesn't mean that he would disagree with his message, but he would hand back any of his work marked with a R (redo). Short posts on an internet chat board are one thing but Pitts essay writing reprinted on DU for our amusement simply sucks from a literary perspective.

I'm curious:  What success have you achieved in your English Composition "enrichment"?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2013, 02:08:17 PM »
You're full of shit.

I'll let Laelth's words speak for themselves.
I suppose, if conservatives had their way, we'd could go back to factories filled with child laborers.  Conservatives might even want to bring back slavery.

-Laelth
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2013, 04:28:22 PM »
I'm just finishing up on a college level English Composition class that I'm taking for personal enrichment. It is not an overstatement to say that the pitster doesn't write at even a good high school level. There are rules for composition which he seems to be unaware of of which he seems to be unaware. My professor would laugh at any one of his compositions. That doesn't mean that he would disagree with his message, but he would hand back any of his work marked with a R (redo). Short posts on an internet chat board are one thing but Pitts essay writing reprinted on DU for our amusement simply sucks from a literary perspective.

:tongue:

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2013, 04:32:31 PM »
You're full of shit.

I'll let Laelth's words speak for themselves.

Are you calling Lilith a liar?  Me too.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2013, 04:42:06 PM »
:tongue:

:rotf:

Well, now I know which user to PM all of my papers to before I turn them in.   :hammer: :rotf: