Author Topic: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies (thread unlocked)  (Read 8904 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2013, 04:47:31 PM »
Quote from:
Autumn

37. Locking, this does not meet the SOP for GD

Discuss politics, issues, and current events. No posts about Israel/Palestine, religion, guns, showbiz, or sports unless there is really big news. No conspiracy theories. No whining about DU.

Well that took long enough.

Look primitives, ignore we are here, just go about saying the stupid things you do, and we'll point and laugh at you. When the time comes, we'll kill you. It's been this way since the beginning of time. Don't try and interfere with a good thing.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Re: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2013, 04:49:08 PM »
11 Boo...shut the fu*k up you Stolen Valor POS
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2013, 04:49:38 PM »
Quote from: Know-it-all Nadin
Those cheap ones have not spent a red cent on a certificate, let alone a proper trophy...don't even dream of the awards winner.

Nadin, Nadin, Nadin. . . . This whining does not become you. Really.

Look, the annual DOTY Awards ceremony did start out as a modest affair, true:

But over time it has grown significantly, to the lavish blow-out soirée it is today:

And the prizes have grown accordingly. This year, for example, the winner will be awarded the much-coveted DOTY Belt, which he or she will be able to wear proudly all year.

What a grand moment it will be when the judges place the DOTY Belt around your waist (and nether regions), snugly strapping you in:

And of course, the DOTY Belt will be adorned with the eye-catching "Team DOTY" Belt Buckle:

But wait! That's not all! This year the winner of DOTY 2013 will be whisked away to the fun-and-sun capital of the Midwest--that's right, the fabulous Nebraska Sandhills--for an exciting week-long vacation, all-expenses paid, hosted by our own franksolich! (The runner-up will have to go for two weeks.)

So don't think we're doing this thing on the cheap. No, no. We're pulling out all the stops.

But you better put the medal to the petal, Nadin, if you think you've got a shot for DUmmie Of The Year this year. You can't just rest on your florals. IMO, Bulna has a huge lead at this point. Get with it, sister!
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2013, 04:52:13 PM »

Good one, Charles; that's awesome.

Can anyone devise an award that can be posted, and the winning primitive can simply print it off, for framing?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Dori

« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2013, 04:54:13 PM »

Can anyone devise an award that can be posted, and the winning primitive can simply print it off, for framing?

Where is the bookmaker?
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2013, 04:58:34 PM »
That whole kerfunkle looked like DUmmie FUnnies material.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2013, 04:58:51 PM »
Where is the bookmaker?

That's GOPCongress.

But it seems to me the background, faintly, should be this:

because that's been the image of Skins's island for years and years and years, suggesting some sort of malevolent miasma shrouding an isolated island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2013, 04:59:25 PM »

What a grand moment it will be when the judges place the DOTY Belt around your waist (and nether regions), snugly strapping you in:

Hilarious post, Charles, but I may have found a flaw:  Assuming nads wins the 2013 DOTY, where are you going to find a belt big enough to go all the way around her tremendous girth?  

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2013, 05:04:04 PM »
Poor Nads...she doesn't know how much she has put her (and her husband) out there.

And the fast attack community is notoriously small.  Six degrees of separation?  Pfft.  Try 2-3, tops.  And the stories I've heard about Tom Abbott are, shall we say, interesting.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2013, 05:06:32 PM »
Hilarious post, Charles, but I may have found a flaw:  Assuming nads wins the 2013 DOTY, where are you going to find a belt big enough to go all the way around her tremendous girth?  

Doty Belt Large

$169.95

The Large model has six handles around the belt and will expand up to 80” in circumference.
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2013, 05:07:31 PM »
Poor Nads...she doesn't know how much she has put her (and her husband) out there.

And the fast attack community is notoriously small.  Six degrees of separation?  Pfft.  Try 2-3, tops.  And the stories I've heard about Tom Abbott are, shall we say, interesting.

Well, the ones about his love of bestiality are obviously true.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2013, 05:08:25 PM »

Doty Belt Large

$169.95

The Large model has six handles around the belt and will expand up to 80” in circumference.

Looks like Kevlar, too.  :)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2013, 05:09:54 PM »

Doty Belt Large

$169.95

What are the handles and metal rings for?

On second though, I don't want to know.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2013, 05:13:48 PM »

What are the handles and metal rings for?

On second though, I don't want to know.

Pab suggested those, so use your imagination.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2013, 05:32:54 PM »
I see a whole lot of shit talking badasses, hiding behind $kinner's apron...   
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2013, 06:05:00 PM »

I actually made one a couple of years ago but never posted it. I may still have it on my hard drive somewhere.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 06:09:48 PM by ChuckJ »
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2013, 06:10:55 PM »
nadin's circumference is only gargantuan in comparison to her height.

It isn't in the same ballpark with the LVL or the grotesque parent-killer Bennyboy.

Think of the Lollipop Guild spokesman.

Offline rabbitsfoot8

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2013, 06:26:15 PM »
This is so funny.  I have been reading and laughing at the DU for years now. Today I read this thread in there forum and now found this site.  THANKS DU!  I am a freeper (youngblackrepublican) for years.  I have now found another conservative site...beautiful.

Hi guys....I'm one of the eleven black guys who didn't vote for Obama

Offline rabbitsfoot8

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2013, 06:33:17 PM »
"I must admit I visit DU daily... it can be raining, snowing, cold or rainy and a 10 minute visit there will brighten my day."

That's exactly how I feel.  I visit them for laughs.  Sometimes I'm literally crying laughing at their posts and logic.  I just never knew there was a entire site dedicated to my love for laughing at them...awesome.

Offline Dori

« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2013, 06:36:11 PM »
This is so funny.  I have been reading and laughing at the DU for years now. Today I read this thread in there forum and now found this site.  THANKS DU!  I am a freeper (youngblackrepublican) for years.  I have now found another conservative site...beautiful.

Hi guys....I'm one of the eleven black guys who didn't vote for Obama

Welcome

Do you know civil rights history?

This is a guy from DU on another thread

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,93009.msg1164923.html#msg1164923
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2013, 06:36:54 PM »

No shit?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2013, 06:37:49 PM »
Thu Dec 5, 2013, 04:19 PM
Star Member 11 Bravo (16,260 posts)

Wingnut dispshit website has a new Public Enemy #1. And it's our own ... 

William Rivers Pitt. Heh ... heh ... they call him "Willie".
I find it hilarious that a group of marginally literate fools decided to go after a man who makes his living with his language and his wit.
I mean, we're talking about Mama's-basement-dwelling-twits who, when they click on spell check, receive a message that reads "ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?" And these are the clowns who have targeted an erudite progressive spokesman?
Hang in there, Will. If a man is known by his enemies, you couldn't have chosen a better group of foils.

I'm just finishing up on a college level English Composition class that I'm taking for personal enrichment. It is not an overstatement to say that the pitster doesn't write at even a good high school level. There are rules for composition which he seems to be unaware of. My professor would laugh at any one of his compositions. That doesn't mean that he would disagree with his message, but he would hand back any of his work marked with a R (redo). Short posts on an internet chat board are one thing but Pitts essay writing reprinted on DU for our amusement simply sucks from a literary perspective.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2013, 06:42:42 PM »
Welcome

Do you know civil rights history?

This is a guy from DU on another thread

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,93009.msg1164923.html#msg1164923
Oh my, do we have another mouse to play with?

Offline rabbitsfoot8

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2013, 06:45:01 PM »
"You idiots and your antecedents foughta against civil rights for African Americans, equal rights for women, voting rights for both of those groups, and social safety net such as social security.  Always, you are on the wrong side of history."

There are about 27 things wrong with the factual history of these sentences...so really I'm at a loss as to where to begin. 

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2013, 06:51:15 PM »
"I must admit I visit DU daily... it can be raining, snowing, cold or rainy and a 10 minute visit there will brighten my day."

That's exactly how I feel.  I visit them for laughs.  Sometimes I'm literally crying laughing at their posts and logic.  I just never knew there was a entire site dedicated to my love for laughing at them...awesome.

Welcome.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.