Author Topic: DainBramaged Doug Bulna steals television remote (7-year anniversary 08-21-20)  (Read 190573 times)

Offline JakeStyle

Re: Dainbramaged stole TV remote to keep FOX off the air (he's back 09-06)
« Reply #700 on: September 12, 2013, 08:44:18 PM »
Big Steves apology thread to DU for acting like an ass with Toyota guy.

Omaha Steve Donating Member (1000+ posts)    Sat Oct-08-11 04:03 PM

Original message

It's been 2 weeks, I apologized to the Toyota salesman

Edited on Sat Oct-08-11 04:32 PM by Omaha Steve

I went to the dealership salesroom today. I found the guy I was looking for. He barely remembered me. He said he heard a lot more profanity from others compared to my family friendly comments. I explained I'd been in sharp neck pain and was on narcotics. Plus dealing with mom when she can't comprehend she is a danger to herself living alone in her senior apartment. He understood and said people aren't used to a test ride pitch on the mall sidewalk.

We shook hands.

A few DUers were correct I lashed out at this guy over other things bothering me.

To my friends living in their parents basement that read me (and troll the DU) regularly, I've noticed some of the same verbiage here used by those in the basement chat room. }(

Omaha Steve

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2082175

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #701 on: September 12, 2013, 09:14:07 PM »
Can't tell the players without a score card.

Makes it worse when 7K DUmmies are only using 5 scripts for their bouncies. Bound to be some crossovers.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #702 on: September 12, 2013, 09:46:25 PM »
I'll happily shoulder the blame for any and all misfortune that befalls on Doug Bulna.

DainBramaged chose to post it on DU, so he is to blame for his misfortune.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #703 on: September 12, 2013, 10:23:09 PM »
So I clicked on ..... http://gearhartchevy.com/custom/Meet-our-Sales-Team ....and what do you know? Dougie isn't listed as one of their many valued employees. What happened to Dougie?

Like I didn't know..... :rotf:

He was never in sales, Johnny. He was their Systems Admin. ...which I cannot ****ing believe how stupid a company would be to hire some idiot like him.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #704 on: September 12, 2013, 10:25:39 PM »
For some reason I am not cheering about Doug's problems.

Perhaps I am just a softy but we all get ourselves in a mess from time---Even a fish would not get in trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Have I ever given a hint to where I work? Have I ever trashed my company? Have I ever talked about our customers? Hell no. My boss AND the second in charge are Democrats. I'm not an idiot. DUmbasses, however, are. No one here, maybe with the exception of 2, know where I work. That ****ing idiot brought it on himself.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #705 on: September 12, 2013, 10:33:39 PM »
On a good's night sleep, I've decided not to send the remote. Even if most of the employees would laugh, there may be 2 or 3 who many have liked the DU-fus,

Not likely. Ever seen a post from him about having a good time with friends? They hated his ass, IMO. Most employees are salesmen. Salesmen have to bust their asses for their commissions. They're natural fiscal conservatives. He's a fiscal moonbat. That dude didn't have any friends. His friends were on DU.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #706 on: September 12, 2013, 10:35:19 PM »
Without further ado...and apologies to Mr. Hairdo himself, the Trumpster...I present...

"YOU'RE FIRED!!"

Conservative Cave Press (TM) has come up with a new blockbuster.

You have some services that might come in handy here at CC.  :cheersmate:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #707 on: September 12, 2013, 10:36:18 PM »
I think yall put the NSA to shame. :wink:

All they do is listen. We deduce.  :wink:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #708 on: September 13, 2013, 08:21:30 AM »
Oh, Doug... (sigh)

Where ever did you go...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline lastparker

« Reply #709 on: September 13, 2013, 12:16:13 PM »

Oh vesta, dear, you really ought to try Lydia Pinkham's Special Vegetable Compound for Female Complaints--the pre-FDA product, not the current one--to see if it helps you see this more clearly.

Ah frank... so often you take the words right out of my mouth, and then change them to be even BETTER.  :rotf:
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #710 on: September 13, 2013, 04:28:34 PM »
Well, another week is in the books at Gearhart Chevrolet.

I wonder what customers are watching on TV in the service department waiting room.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #711 on: September 13, 2013, 04:38:42 PM »

I wonder what customers are watching on TV in the service department waiting room.

Al Jazeera America?  :???:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #712 on: September 13, 2013, 04:47:16 PM »

Anything they want to now that the remote nazi is gone.   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Delmar

« Reply #713 on: September 13, 2013, 06:47:08 PM »
Hey lurking DUmmies, Rush Limbaugh has a new book coming out in a month or so, Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans.  I want to urge any Dummies that work in bookstores to hide the book from customers or sabotage sales in some other way and then go brag about what you have done to your DUmp buddies.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #714 on: September 13, 2013, 06:54:51 PM »
Not likely. Ever seen a post from him about having a good time with friends? They hated his ass, IMO. Most employees are salesmen. Salesmen have to bust their asses for their commissions. They're natural fiscal conservatives. He's a fiscal moonbat. That dude didn't have any friends. His friends were on DU.

True, but a lot of DUmmies couldn't stand him either.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #715 on: September 14, 2013, 09:11:46 AM »
True, but a lot of DUmmies couldn't stand him either.

You know, you could very well be right, madam, and maybe that's why no primitives have inquired about his absence, or what happened; they want him to stay away forever.

However, the brain-damaged primitive did have a few die-hard hard-core supporters, including the cbayer primitive, Skippy from New York City, and the CalPig primitive; if they don't get around to inquiring, they'll be automatic nominations for the Top DUmmies of 2013, all three of them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #716 on: September 14, 2013, 08:01:28 PM »
I think the DUmmies have already forgotten that Doug Bulna ever existed.

Doug's memory will persist here much longer than at the DUmp.

After all, Deadstone was far more famous, yet after his overdose suicide he was forgotten in a flash.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #717 on: September 14, 2013, 08:11:50 PM »
I think the DUmmies have already forgotten that Doug Bulna ever existed.

Doug's memory will persist here much longer than at the DUmp.

After all, Deadstone was far more famous, yet after his overdose suicide he was forgotten in a flash.

Hell, he had 90% of the DUmp on ignore. That's not the way to win friends and influence people. One sided conversations can get a little boring but you get no disagreements.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #718 on: September 14, 2013, 08:26:45 PM »
I'm still wondering whether Doug Bulna is officially retired now, on disability or unemployment due to sabotaging his employers TV system.  Come on Doug Bulna... inquiring minds want to know!!!

Or maybe you don't have internet at the house, Doug Bulna, and you were posting at work instead of... ya know... working, Doug Bulna?

Have you hit hard times, Doug Bulna, due to getting fired for sabotaging your employers TV system? Well have you Doug Bulna?

Come on, Doug Bulna, give us the complete story. Hiding is just going to make it worse, Doug Bulna.  You, Doug Bulna, should come clean and give us the whole story.

How about it, Doug Bulna?

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #719 on: September 14, 2013, 08:44:03 PM »
I want to see fifty pages!

Come on people... You are slacking.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #720 on: September 14, 2013, 08:47:53 PM »
Doug, to help the ends meet you can sell your stuff and downgrade to a nice cozy one room apartment.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #721 on: September 14, 2013, 08:49:56 PM »
I want to see fifty pages!

Come on people... You are slacking.

I don't think you have to worry, sir; in fact, we may get 100+ pages.

The deal is, until the brain-damaged primitive shows up and confesses all to his fellow primitives, I intend to keep this thread, and GOBUCKS' second thread, going until Thanksgiving if I have to.

The sooner the brain-damaged primitive makes a clean breast of things, the sooner this subject will fade away, dropping to the back pages and into the archives.

It's his call; if he finds it irksome that these two threads are always on the front page of the DUmpster, he's got only himself to blame.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #722 on: September 14, 2013, 08:53:01 PM »
The cover, title, and even a Stinky rec has already been made. All he has to do is to produce the pulp inside.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #723 on: September 14, 2013, 08:53:07 PM »
Doug, to help the ends meet you can sell your stuff and downgrade to a nice cozy one room apartment.

Doug Bulna does not want to do that Mr. Mannn. Doug Bulna is a shit hot Sys Admin. Well Doug Bulna was a shit hot Sys Admin. Now apparently he is unemployed. The shit hot sys admin, Doug Bulna, should have no problem finding another job though.  I'm sure car dealers are lining up to hire the shit hot Sys Admin, Doug Bulna, so he should have no problem finding employment. That is assuming the shit hot Sys Admin, Doug Bulna, can refrain from stealing and hiding TV remotes in his employers waiting room.   :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #724 on: September 15, 2013, 10:05:26 AM »
One wonders what one does, on a lazy Sunday autumn morning in upper New Jersey, when one's jobless because one's been a rectal aperture, bad-mouthing one's employer and "freepers."

Maybe lays in bed, looking out the window, watching the leaves on the trees change color?
apres moi, le deluge