Author Topic: DainBramaged Doug Bulna steals television remote (7-year anniversary 08-21-20)  (Read 190316 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Dainbramaged stole TV remote to keep FOX off the air (he's back 09-06)
« Reply #650 on: September 10, 2013, 07:45:46 AM »
Very wise, Frank. I really think that the idea was to give the employees more laughing material than anything.....

Yes, of course, and I'm sure that the decent and civilized people who work there would in fact get some laughs out of it.

.....but having said that, the professional aspect of the dealership is more important.....

To be honest, I was somewhat bothered to see a few negative comments about the business in this thread, and in GOBUCKS' other thread; the business and the persons involved in it should've been none of our concern, other than that they were being unknowingly victimized by a malicious presence.

.....I was veering to that conclusion once I got back from the UPS store, and instead I'll create the bookcover instead. Maybe even an app box. It's still funny!

Well, but on the other hand, it's an remarkably creative idea.  I'd be willing to have my name and address used for identifying the sender--I'm not fond of anonymous stuff--(to the dealership, not to the primitive).  If one's going to play a joke on someone, for fair play and good clean sportsmanship, the "victim" (quotation marks intentional) deserves the courtesy of knowing the person behind it.

^^^remember, I'm talking about the dealership, not the brain-damaged primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #651 on: September 10, 2013, 12:37:11 PM »
On a good's night sleep, I've decided not to send the remote. Even if most of the employees would laugh, there may be 2 or 3 who many have liked the DU-fus, and the wouldn't take too kindly to it. I'm one for staying on the safe side as I'm not one to piss anyone off (even if deserved) if it hurts the business environment of a non-combatant. To be blunt, sending the remote would be regarded as childish as hiding the remote, at least from the standpoint of a business outsider.

I'll create a book cover for the event. That should be legacy enough.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 12:39:20 PM by GOP Congress »
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #652 on: September 10, 2013, 02:32:32 PM »

I'll create a book cover for the event. That should be legacy enough.

Hopefully,  to be placed in a glass case in the lobby of the Library of Congress.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #653 on: September 10, 2013, 02:43:21 PM »

The blank space will be filled in with his quotes, crediting Democratic Underground of course.

Might I suggest you use "Benghazi!"
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #654 on: September 10, 2013, 05:45:40 PM »
Can you recall a time when you felt sorry for a primitive?

You know, sir, I've been thinking about this for a while now.

No, I've never felt sorry for a primitive--there's tens of millions, hundreds of millions, thousands of millions, others far more worthy of sympathy--but I have at times felt affectionately towards a primitive.

And it always ended up wasted energy.

The prime example of this was Ugly, the defrocked warped primitive, "Warpy."  For years, at both our old home and when the DUmpster first got underway, I was an enthusiastic proponent of Ms. Hindenberg.  She seemed to know everything about everything, and I decided that when I got around to winning the Powerball lottery, I was going to hire her to run my affairs.

It's in the archives, folks; there was a time franksolich adored Ugly.

But as time wore on, she became nastier and meaner, rejecting all compliments and good wishes; she made a cantankerous rattlesnake look as friendly as a teddy bear.  After so long, it finally became apparent to me she was so foul as to be unredeemable, and so I changed to my current attitude about her--I don't care if she gets run over by a semi-truck; in fact, I wish she would.

And then I was enamoured of the hippywife primitive, Mrs. Alfred Packer.  She was so bubbly, so effervescent, so friendly, one would want her for a neighbor.

But then sometime in late 2009, she revealed that she didn't do Christmas, because hippyhubby Wild Bill is so dead-set against anything that's good and decent and civilized, and she was under his thrall.  I've always had a problem with submissive women (and submissive men, too) who allow themselves to be dominated by a malignant other, and that started bothering me.

And then in the middle of the night December 17, 2009, Tangerine LaBamba showed up here, and in bunch of private conversations with her, she spilled the beans to me about her fellow primitives, including Mrs. Alfred Packer who, as it turned out, was not a nice person at all.  In fact, she was rather venal and petty, one of the worst primitives possible.

So I decided the hippywife primitive had to go.

(To her credit, while Tangerine LaBamba blabbed all about dozens of primitives, she remained mum on the sparkling old dude, her best chum; wouldn't say a negative word about him.  This was irksome to me, but on the other hand, one had to admire her sticking by her friends.)

Other times, I've felt fondly about AllentownJake, Skippy from New York City, the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive, dear sweet old Lu, the cbayer primitive, William769, the mineral oil primitive, my twin brother Atman, the bullies, the buzzy one, &c., &c., &c.--but then out of the blue, they'd say something really stupid or evil or contemptuous, blowing to Hell any good wishes I had for them.

It's been like speeding down the highway at 75 mph for hours and hours and hours, and then abruptly hitting a two-foot-high speed bump.

The primitives inevitably disappoint.

Right now, I'm favorably inclined towards the ZombieHorde primitive, but wide-awake aware that sooner or later, he's going to say or do something really stupid or evil or contemptuous.  It's inevitable.

My good pal Manny, the MannyGoldstein primitive, is an exception; I met him before in real life, and while he's wrong-headed and deliberately obtuse and wantonly ignorant, he's got charm, charisma.  He knows the art of making people like him.  I don't want to be disappointed in him, so I don't read his stuff at all, so as to prevent that from happening.   
apres moi, le deluge

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #655 on: September 10, 2013, 06:05:35 PM »
I just hope his pet mouse does not miss a meal.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #656 on: September 10, 2013, 06:31:51 PM »
You know, sir, I've been thinking about this for a while now.

No, I've never felt sorry for a primitive--there's tens of millions, hundreds of millions, thousands of millions, others far more worthy of sympathy--but I have at times felt affectionately towards a primitive.

And it always ended up wasted energy.

The prime example of this was Ugly, the defrocked warped primitive, "Warpy."  For years, at both our old home and when the DUmpster first got underway, I was an enthusiastic proponent of Ms. Hindenberg.  She seemed to know everything about everything, and I decided that when I got around to winning the Powerball lottery, I was going to hire her to run my affairs.

It's in the archives, folks; there was a time franksolich adored Ugly.

But as time wore on, she became nastier and meaner, rejecting all compliments and good wishes; she made a cantankerous rattlesnake look as friendly as a teddy bear.  After so long, it finally became apparent to me she was so foul as to be unredeemable, and so I changed to my current attitude about her--I don't care if she gets run over by a semi-truck; in fact, I wish she would.

And then I was enamoured of the hippywife primitive, Mrs. Alfred Packer.  She was so bubbly, so effervescent, so friendly, one would want her for a neighbor.

But then sometime in late 2009, she revealed that she didn't do Christmas, because hippyhubby Wild Bill is so dead-set against anything that's good and decent and civilized, and she was under his thrall.  I've always had a problem with submissive women (and submissive men, too) who allow themselves to be dominated by a malignant other, and that started bothering me.

And then in the middle of the night December 17, 2009, Tangerine LaBamba showed up here, and in bunch of private conversations with her, she spilled the beans to me about her fellow primitives, including Mrs. Alfred Packer who, as it turned out, was not a nice person at all.  In fact, she was rather venal and petty, one of the worst primitives possible.

So I decided the hippywife primitive had to go.

(To her credit, while Tangerine LaBamba blabbed all about dozens of primitives, she remained mum on the sparkling old dude, her best chum; wouldn't say a negative word about him.  This was irksome to me, but on the other hand, one had to admire her sticking by her friends.)

Other times, I've felt fondly about AllentownJake, Skippy from New York City, the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive, dear sweet old Lu, the cbayer primitive, William769, the mineral oil primitive, my twin brother Atman, the bullies, the buzzy one, &c., &c., &c.--but then out of the blue, they'd say something really stupid or evil or contemptuous, blowing to Hell any good wishes I had for them.

It's been like speeding down the highway at 75 mph for hours and hours and hours, and then abruptly hitting a two-foot-high speed bump.

The primitives inevitably disappoint.

Right now, I'm favorably inclined towards the ZombieHorde primitive, but wide-awake aware that sooner or later, he's going to say or do something really stupid or evil or contemptuous.  It's inevitable.

My good pal Manny, the MannyGoldstein primitive, is an exception; I met him before in real life, and while he's wrong-headed and deliberately obtuse and wantonly ignorant, he's got charm, charisma.  He knows the art of making people like him.  I don't want to be disappointed in him, so I don't read his stuff at all, so as to prevent that from happening.   

There was Operation MindCrime.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #658 on: September 10, 2013, 06:34:25 PM »
There was Operation MindCrime.

But OperationMindCrime seemed a little to squishy for me, so I felt utterly neutral about him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #659 on: September 10, 2013, 06:34:56 PM »
Can you recall a time when you felt sorry for a primitive?

I'd pity-**** the Trophy Wife.

is that close enough?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #660 on: September 10, 2013, 06:40:32 PM »
I'd pity-**** the Trophy Wife.

is that close enough?

That appears to be the source of the ongoing domestic unrest in the sparkling household.

The sparkling old dude is significantly older than his (second) wife, and despite being a male of Italianate derivation, he's losing it with age. 

His (second) wife on the other hand still has certain, uh, wants, urgings, needs.

I'm sure that's why she's been hanging around with the horsey Mrs. Tutweiler from down the street.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #661 on: September 10, 2013, 10:27:08 PM »
Without further ado...and apologies to Mr. Hairdo himself, the Trumpster...I present...

"YOU'RE FIRED!!"

Conservative Cave Press (TM) has come up with a new blockbuster.

"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #662 on: September 10, 2013, 10:46:54 PM »
^Nice !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #663 on: September 11, 2013, 05:44:20 AM »
^Nice !

Why do I feel sorry for this idiot ?????

Has to be some kind of generation gap----we seem to have come full circle.

Mothers mantra was for most of my life up to today is to avoid people with a hard luck story.   

Naturally as a kid I could find few and far between kids that did not have one. Daddy drinks, Mommy is nuts, my brother/sister likes to kill frogs etc.  My parents were none of that, just what we thought was normal in "Leave it to Beaver or Lassie."----As I look back now my parents were the abnormal  of my friends parents.  When I told of odd behavior of family's I had sleep overs, they could not comprehend the ramifications of what I observed and tuned me out.       

As time went on and I grew up I began to see how quite a few people make their own hard luck. Bad decisions and when a mistake was made they did not back peddle and never do that again. They keep making the same mistakes expecting to have a different out come.

So in the 60's I saw these kids, children of the wealthy with every advantage few kids my age had or would ever have head out into the wild to become dope addicted wearing flea collars still getting a check from family to support their life style.     How odd these kids finally went home to the very family they ran from to expect the family to continue on like nothing had happened.  The family's did and today that old timer Doctor or Lawyer may the product of a family like that.

One can find these parents today in high priced Nursing Homes that wonder where their kids went after educating and supporting them, not even a Xmas card or a visit in 5 years.

I knew well that had I done that I would find my parents sold their home, changed their name and left my baby pictures in the city dump.  I towed the line and still do.

I truly hate the story in the bible of the son that took off leaving his family abandoned except for a younger brother that spent years of his life to help the family only to find when the nasty brother returned with no place to go, the parents were thrilled, and the SOB brother was given preference over the dutiful son. Prodigal Son, may have been important 3,000 years ago but today, kick them to the curb.

So I tend to feel sorry for the people that get their life's messed up and end up in the gutter somewhere.

There by the Grace of God go I. Just one wrong step one miscalculation on my part could have me today living under a bridge somewhere.    One wrong word to someone, one bad act and as Doug has done can destroy a life be they young or old.

Walking a tight wire in life, have to balance oneself and keep moving forward.

I feel sorriest for those that have a good life but destroy it with bad decisions.     I do not cheer on the down full of those that had it all,  I weep for them and the lost opportunity's they pushed aside to become productive in their life span.   

Offline Gern

« Reply #664 on: September 11, 2013, 06:14:39 AM »
Without further ado...and apologies to Mr. Hairdo himself, the Trumpster...I present...

"YOU'RE FIRED!!"

Pfhahahaha!

I love the endorsement by Stinky...!

Offline Karin

« Reply #665 on: September 11, 2013, 07:32:06 AM »
GOPCongress, Love it!  Nice work.   :cheersmate:

By saying "hide the salami," you gave it perverted conotations.  Nice touch.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #666 on: September 11, 2013, 07:35:49 AM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #667 on: September 11, 2013, 12:52:09 PM »
Wow -- Hi^ to ya, Mr. Formerly Known as BanTheGOP!!
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #668 on: September 11, 2013, 12:56:05 PM »
The title is misspelled on the book's spine.

Publisher must have been the DUmp Press.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #669 on: September 11, 2013, 01:00:00 PM »

It was the same publisher that printed Will Pitt's mighty tome.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #670 on: September 11, 2013, 01:23:16 PM »

YES!! Someone spotted it!

I noticed it myself shortly after posting, but didn't say anything. Just like a coin defect brings out the insane speculators, such will be for this book, hopefully.

If you insist, then, here is the link to the fix:

LINK

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #671 on: September 11, 2013, 10:08:59 PM »

"YOU'RE FIRED!!"

Wow GOP!!! That is freaking hilarious!!!!!!  H5 my friend!!!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Silverhair

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #672 on: September 12, 2013, 12:12:27 AM »

I truly hate the story in the bible of the son that took off leaving his family abandoned except for a younger brother that spent years of his life to help the family only to find when the nasty brother returned with no place to go, the parents were thrilled, and the SOB brother was given preference over the dutiful son. Prodigal Son, may have been important 3,000 years ago but today, kick them to the curb.

Read the story carefully.  The father threw a party because his son was back. It is natural for a parent to be happy in those circumstances. But that son did NOT get a second helping of inheritance.  He had already blown his.  The father says to the dutiful son, "All I have is yours."

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #673 on: September 12, 2013, 04:00:14 AM »
Well, well, well.

Well, well.

Here it is, another day gone, another day's march nearer the mausoleum, and the brain-damaged primitive still hasn't shown up on Skins's island to explain and apologize.

Perhaps now he's afraid that if he did, the primitive would have no idea who he is, having forgotten all about him.

And that's probably a reasonable fear, given the short-term memories of the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gern

« Reply #674 on: September 12, 2013, 06:17:43 AM »
Well, well, well.

Well, well.

Here it is, another day gone, another day's march nearer the mausoleum, and the brain-damaged primitive still hasn't shown up on Skins's island to explain and apologize.

Perhaps now he's afraid that if he did, the primitive would have no idea who he is, having forgotten all about him.

And that's probably a reasonable fear, given the short-term memories of the primitives.

I think its more the twin chagrin of both losing his job over a goofy stunt and having "freepers" responsible for it.

I'm telling you, I predict Doug Bulna as DainBramaged is practically gone forever, or in for a long hiatus.  

He'll post under another name there, and secretly pm everyone with a "hey, it's me", probably keeping some sort of cut and paste email on hand explaining how he has to remain incognito because he was viciously targeted by right wingers that he'll send to all his cronies.