Author Topic: My 19 year old has personal paralysis...  (Read 6313 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: My 19 year old has personal paralysis...
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2008, 05:59:37 PM »
How in the hell did y'all get from talking about a lazy 19 year old to .... Oprah's Guide for picking 'Mr. Right'??    :mental:

KC

You shut up Mr. Man! 

:p

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2008, 06:35:25 PM »
How in the hell did y'all get from talking about a lazy 19 year old to .... Oprah's Guide for picking 'Mr. Right'??    :mental:

KC

You shut up Mr. Man! 

:p

:tongue:             :fuelfire:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2008, 08:30:46 PM »
Yeah, ya'll hush and let us women talk! :-) If you don't, I'll have doilies on the table and make you all get manicures while we braid your hair.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2008, 09:02:22 PM »
I also believe things DO happen for a reason...we may not understand what that reason is, but divine intervention has certainly reached His hand down and touched my life more than once. Even the bad things that happen help make a person into who they are. One little thing different in my life, one "better" (or worse) decision by my parents or myself and I might not have met my husband or had my sons. I would've missed out on the best (so far) part of my life. That's worth pretty much everything to me.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2008, 10:20:18 PM »
I also believe things DO happen for a reason...we may not understand what that reason is, but divine intervention has certainly reached His hand down and touched my life more than once. Even the bad things that happen help make a person into who they are. One little thing different in my life, one "better" (or worse) decision by my parents or myself and I might not have met my husband or had my sons. I would've missed out on the best (so far) part of my life. That's worth pretty much everything to me.

Cindie

I feel the exact same way.  Even my stroke and Takayasu's Arteritis help made me who I am.  I own it, it changed me (for the better). 

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2008, 10:25:06 PM »
Yeah, ya'll hush and let us women talk! :-) If you don't, I'll have doilies on the table and make you all get manicures while we braid your hair.

These are conservatives, they have no hair to braid except on their arms and stuff and I'm just not doing it :thatsright:

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2008, 10:26:02 PM »
LOL! Some of them may be braidable eyebrows. Ewwww! :-)

I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2008, 10:32:38 PM »

This thread is making giving me the vapors. I'm going to go wash my hair and trim up all the relevent parts now(doilies optional) :lmao:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2008, 05:32:08 AM »

Only hair I have that's long enough to braid is on my back.    :naughty:

KC

Come on ... you know you love it!
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2008, 07:41:57 AM »

Dixie, I have a seven-month-old daughter.  I pre-emptively pulled all of the remaining hair out of my head.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.