Author Topic: "CU's Franksolich is a lying son of a b*tch."  (Read 8144 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: "CU's Franksolich is a lying son of a b*tch."
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2012, 07:26:17 AM »
That's pony up, not pony tail, DUmmies.  You can tell because up is spelled differently than tail.  See how that works?

Just thought I would clarify that for you raging doorknobs.
Don't say "ponytail" where Pedro can see it. Next thing you know, he'll be rummaging around, looking for certain feminine products.  :banghead:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2012, 07:58:44 AM »
Don't say "ponytail" where Pedro can see it. Next thing you know, he'll be rummaging around, looking for certain feminine products.  :banghead:

I imagine in a few days, he's going to be rummaging around here, looking for franksolich's payback.

It's coming.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2012, 08:07:45 AM »
I imagine in a few days, he's going to be rummaging around here, looking for franksolich's payback.

It's coming.....
Nothing in the title, sir, make the little primative hunt for it.  :popcorn:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2012, 08:24:41 AM »
Atman has crossed the Rubicon into insanity.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Short trip.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2012, 05:07:19 PM »
I think a few explicatives will be added to this thread.    :rofl:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2012, 06:22:33 PM »
Atman (23,857 posts)

CU's Franksolich is a lying son of a bitch.

So ban me already.

I admit, it bothers me that this self-important douche nozzle can post his ridiculous fantasies about DU posters...just totally make stuff up, create his own bullshit out of whole cloth, and his minions believe him because he's a deaf loner living in a rented lawn shed behind a Nebraska farmhouse.

Does Ted Kosinski come to mind?

I just read a long screed of his about "primitives" (his quaint term for Democrats) who supposedly camped on his (rented) property. They showed up on his porch while he was sleeping nekkid. They are a'lurkin in the sandhills. Oh, those damned hippie liberals! Except...they were all actually quite nice...even though deaf-boy Frank (Steve) was naked as he confronted them. But they never caused any problems!

Why? Frank (Steve) will tell you it was because he has no ears or something. He confronted the hippies and they agreed to be good, or something. I can't tell, because Frank (Steve) is a ****ing psycho.

Oh well. At least his twelve fans will get boners. I've been in thirteen states since last week...Frankie has no idea from where I logged in and created new names...BWHAHAHAHA!

Is he saying he created 10 different accounts here? Who cares! It's not like he has the balls to post or anything.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2012, 06:32:24 PM »
The character of Pedro Picasso's kind of alien to me though, and I'm not sure I can give Atman the proper literary treatment.

This is a primitive after all who grew up in one of those dismal Levittowns down in Florida, his eyeballs glued to the television set.  As a little lad, for example, he went apeshit when meeting some obscure television then-celebrity in person, Jackie Eden or something like that, in a half-hour situation comedy about a woman who pops out of a jar.

I can't relate to either; living in a cramped space, or to television.

He has a "thing" about women's used sanitary products.

Trust me, that's something far beyond franksolich's understanding.

And oddly, whenever there's a primitive campfire on Skins's island about, of all things, nudist beaches, one can always find Pedro Picasso there.  But because he's got nothing to wave or flutter, he's never admitted to being in one.

(For the record, neither has franksolich been in one.)

Used sanitary products ---OH my.

One can make odd candles out of used tampons, even use a few as curtain tie backs.

Go camping with a female that that you want to just go away, collect her used tampons and tie them to to the tent she sleeps in and wait for the bears to eat her all up.

You know these Artists that can make a Museum piece out of someones shit that ate corn.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2012, 06:40:51 PM »
Used sanitary products ---OH my.

One can make odd candles out of used tampons, even use a few as curtain tie backs.

Go camping with a female that that you want to just go away, collect her used tampons and tie them to to the tent she sleeps in and wait for the bears to eat her all up.

You know these Artists that can make a Museum piece out of someones shit that ate corn.
They also make good shotgun cleaning wads.
Variety of sizes, one will fit.
410 gauge to 10 bore.
Even have a fancy "pull-through" string.  :-)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2012, 06:59:56 PM »
Go camping with a female that that you want to just go away, collect her used tampons and

No! No "and!!" Stop right there!

:puke:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2012, 07:02:54 PM »
That made me laugh.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2012, 07:12:50 PM »
I try, but then again, I was serious too.

Hi5?  :-) O-)

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2012, 10:52:20 PM »

Is he saying he created 10 different accounts here? Who cares! It's not like he has the balls to post or anything.

Cindie

Nor the intelligence to actually "mole".
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2012, 07:40:02 AM »
Nor the intelligence to actually "mole".

Uh huh.

It's easier for us to imitate them, than it is for them to imitate us.

Which of course makes a mole, someone who blends in.

I think for us it's easier because moling requires a flexibility of the mind, an exercise of the wits, a quick reaction to unanticipated happenings, and the ability to keep one's mouth shut at the right times.

A primitive of course has none of that, possessing a rigid mind, no wits, no ability to cope with the unexpected, and no talent at keeping his mouth shut.

I've been around a long time; while I've seen shitloads of trolls--those who register only to disrupt--from Skins's island, I've never once seen a successful mole--those who register to blend in--if even a mole at all.

They just can't do it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #113 on: June 05, 2012, 07:58:34 AM »
Uh huh.

Bit like ToS "Mirror, Mirror," then?

"It was far easier for you as civilized men to behave like barbarians than it was for them as barbarians to behave like civilized men."

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #114 on: June 05, 2012, 08:59:56 AM »

"It was far easier for you as civilized men to behave like barbarians than it was for them as barbarians to behave like civilized men."

Visual of the Vikings finding land after 5+ months at sea.  Visual of the Spanish arrival in South America.

All depends on what a barbarian is to the civilized man.   We need a definition of what is civilized man and what is a barbarian here.   Are they not both sides of quarter, can the barbarian not change ?? Can the civilized man not change ?????

Our Saint Francisis was a horrid man, took pleasure in torturing small animals and people.   He became a Saint when he for some reason changed his ways and became the protector of the ones he tortured with no Mercury.

Who is all good or all bad, Jesus is said to have been all good but at one time he in anger struck down the fig trees as they had no fruit, wrong time of the year.   

Valade the Impaler was not a nice guy, but he did keep his people free and safe from the invaders.   

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #115 on: June 05, 2012, 09:48:25 AM »
Valade the Impaler was not a nice guy, but he did keep his people free and safe from the invaders.

Was he the gay version of Vlad the Impaler? :gay2:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 09:50:46 AM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #116 on: June 05, 2012, 02:40:57 PM »
Uh huh.

Which of course makes a mole, someone who blends in.

I think for us it's easier because moling requires a flexibility of the mind, an exercise of the wits, a quick reaction to unanticipated happenings, and the ability to keep one's mouth shut at the right times.

A primitive of course has none of that, possessing a rigid mind, no wits, no ability to cope with the unexpected, and no talent at keeping his mouth shut.

I've been around a long time; while I've seen shitloads of trolls--those who register only to disrupt--from Skins's island, I've never once seen a successful mole--those who register to blend in--if even a mole at all.

They just can't do it.
They are wholly incapable of controlling their impulses. Little to no discipline.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #117 on: June 05, 2012, 04:23:18 PM »
They are wholly incapable of controlling their impulses. Little to no discipline.

Which of course is the denouement of "Atman meets franksolich," coming soon.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #118 on: June 05, 2012, 04:33:15 PM »
Which of course is the denouement of "Atman meets franksolich," coming soon.
I can't wait (isn't that ironic). Hurry up, but don't sacrifice quality !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2012, 04:45:24 PM »

Frank probably doesn't get your reference if it is TV oriented.

However, as he is fan of all things literary perhaps we can spark his interest for the sake of trivia and conversational reference:

After failing to persuade the Halkan Council to allow the Federation to mine dilithium crystals on their planet, Captain James T. Kirk, along with Chief Medical Officer Dr. McCoy, Chief Engineer Scott, and Communications Officer Lt. Uhura, return to the Enterprise. An unexpected ion storm causes a transporter malfunction, and the landing team beams aboard an unfamiliar Enterprise.

The group realizes something is amiss as they arrive on the transporter pad: a goateed First Officer Spock viciously tortures the transporter operator, Chief Kyle, for carelessness in handling imperial equipment.[note 1] Kirk deduces that they must have switched places with their mirror-universe counterparts, that the landing party from this universe must now be aboard his Enterprise, and that his landing party must impersonate their counterparts until they can find a way home. In this alternate universe, the USS Enterprise is called an "Imperial Starship" or ISS Enterprise, and a brutal empire has replaced the Federation. Officers rise in rank by assassinating their superiors (as Kirk discovers when Chekov nearly succeeds in assassinating him), and as a result all high ranking officers must hire a personal bodyguard. Uniforms in this alternate universe are very different; sidearms are standard issue (as well as daggers for officers), while the clothing itself is much more revealing. Torturing subordinates - by flogging, agonizer, or the 'Agony Booth' - is an acceptable form of discipline.

Meanwhile, on board the USS Enterprise Mr. Spock notices the changed personalities of the landing party and orders security to take them to a holding cell. The mirror Kirk tries to bribe Spock with rewards of "a command of (his) own" if he's freed, but Spock simply replies "fascinating" and continues investigating. Spock comes to the same conclusion as Kirk: the ion storm must have opened a barrier between parallel universes, and the two landing parties have switched places.

Back on the ISS Enterprise, Kirk goes to the captain's quarters, which are quite different from his own. He discovers that the mirror-Kirk has been ordered to annihilate the Halkans if they refuse the Empire's "request" to mine dilithium; horrified, he studies his counterpart's records further. In this universe, Kirk gained command of the ISS Enterprise by assassinating Captain Christopher Pike and was responsible for massacring 5,000 colonists on planet Vega IX, among many other atrocities.

Mirror-Spock informs Kirk that the ship is ready to attack the Halkans. Desperately, Kirk orders a delay in the attack for 12 hours. This piques mirror-Spock's curiosity, but he obeys the order; he does report the suspicious activity of his Captain to Starfleet Command, and receives orders to kill Captain Kirk if he does not carry out the order to destroy the uncooperative Halkans.

Having failed to sabotage the weapons systems, Scotty and McCoy work secretly to figure out what happened with the transporter. While Scotty searches for a way to return them to the correct universe, Kirk goes to his quarters and finds the beautiful Lieutenant Marlena Moreau, who refers to herself as the "Captain's Woman," stretched out on his bed. It appears that female crew members may attach themselves by agreement to particular men and gain protection and advancement through them. Kirk's hesitation to take Marlena has her growing concerned the captain may be tiring of her. Aware of the controversy on the bridge, she assumes Kirk has his own devious plans. Activating a device in Kirk's quarters known as the Tantalus Field, she laments the fast approaching demise of Mr. Spock, whom she is secretly monitoring with the device. As she reaches to silently "eliminate" him, Kirk pulls her hand back, startling and alarming her to much surprise.

Kirk stalls the mirror-Spock while his crew search for a way home, but Spock is suspicious. Spock, not wanting command of the ISS Enterprise as it would make him an instant target of assassination, decides instead to study the Captain as long as he can.

Scotty has, with the aid of McCoy, rigged up the necessary connections to make a return switch. Mirror-Sulu, the security chief, is distracted from his monitors at the vital moment of connection by Uhura seeming to encourage his previously rejected amorous advances. Kirk reaches the transporter room, but the mirror-Spock leads him at phaser-point to sick bay, where the landing party has gathered. In two ensuing fights, Kirk sequentially knocks the Vulcan and the mirror-Sulu unconscious (Marlena has "eliminated" Sulu's thugs with the Tantalus Field). Uhura, Kirk, and Scotty head for the transporter room again, while McCoy stays behind to make sure that mirror-Spock is all right. In the transporter room, they meet Marlena, who now knows the facts and asks them to take her with them. Kirk refuses on the grounds that the energy is set for four people. Marlena persists and is disarmed by Uhura.

Mirror-Spock suddenly comes to, and quickly mind melds with McCoy in order to understand the captain's having spared his life. He discovers the switch, and decides to operate the transporter so that the entire landing party may return to their own universe. This convinces Kirk that this universe's Mr. Spock is still an ethical Vulcan guided by logic. He suggests to mirror-Spock that a Federation-like system is more logical than the ruthless barbarian Empire. Spock objects that one must have power; Kirk informs him of the Tantalus Field, and Mirror-Spock agrees to consider the idea (Marlena is presumably now on his side).

Kirk, McCoy, Scotty, and Uhura beam out and the switch with their counterparts is successful. Spock comments that the ruthless attitude of the Mirror Kirk, Dr. McCoy, Scotty, and Uhura were refreshing, and "the very flower of humanity." As the episode ends, Kirk meets his own universe's Lieutenant Marlena Moreau, who is quite a different woman from her counterpart in the other universe. Kirk tells Spock that Moreau "seems like a nice, likable girl" and that he thinks they "could be friends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror,_Mirror_(TOS_episode)
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2012, 09:01:38 PM »
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2012, 07:33:44 AM »
Frank probably doesn't get your reference if it is TV oriented.

However, as he is fan of all things literary perhaps we can spark his interest for the sake of trivia and conversational reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror,_Mirror_(TOS_episode)

Thank you, sir.

I appreciate that illumination!
apres moi, le deluge

• Global Moderator
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2012, 07:49:08 AM »
Thank you, sir.

I appreciate that illumination!

Being as well-read and well-written as you are what do you think of the episode synopsis, particularly our friend's quote that prompted my post...in a literary sense?:

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2012, 08:11:32 AM »
Being as well-read and well-written as you are what do you think of the episode synopsis, particularly our friend's quote that prompted my post...in a literary sense?:

Oh what a stir in the Spanish Court when letters and descriptions of the life style around the natives in the Americas arrived back at the Court.

Not much interest until the Gold was found, soon ships full of the Church brothers were aboard to convert the natives to Christianity by hell fire  or any method found to get to the Gold.

Literary, thousands of written books by the natives were burned, most knowledge of their Empires for a 1000 years up in flames.

Talk about Literary, this was akin to the burning of the library's in Alexander.   

• Global Moderator
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2012, 08:28:45 AM »
Can someone wheel grandma out of here...please!