Author Topic: Official SOTU annoy the Left by telling how real Americans are suffering Thread  (Read 9370 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Here's the DU Link to their official thread, I'll be a bi-reporter for this SOTU, reporting here and what they say there.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002215317
Big job for a cub reporter. Lots of sniffing, ear tuning, dot connecting, trend spotting. Good luck.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Is it me or does Obama look juandice?
Michelle doesn't let him eat anymore.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

No more bank bailouts.  Right.  Like he'll stick to that one. ::)

Cheer for his illegally-appointed NLRB appointee.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Ho'der be creatin' a speshul unit!  Free money, dawg!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Still tuning Obama out, so trotting over to Twitter:

Ann Coulter @AnnCoulter

That's a major cost-cutting move by a Dem: "I've directed agencies to get rid of rules that don't make sense." WOW! BIG STEP!

Noel Sheppard @NoelSheppard

Timothy Geithner just gave Obama a look like "Whatchoo talkin' about, Willis?"

Ann Coulter @AnnCoulter

No bailouts... except my new irresponsible homeowner bailout plan!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
So why were Democrats against passing the Payroll Cut for a year and only wanted 3 months?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Rugnuts

• (not a carpet layer)
  • (ಠ ›ಠ)
"We sold mortgages to people who couldn't afford them."  And who was responsible for that smart move, asshole?
well it started i the 90's so...... tea party congressional freshmen

Offline Chris_

Oh boy, deficit spending! :hyper:

Don't pretend Paul Ryan didn't have to twist your ****ing arm to get that paltry $2 Trillion.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Did he spike the "I got Osama" football yet? If so, how many times?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Chris_

Did he spike the "I got Osama" football yet? If so, how many times?
He did that in the first sixty seconds.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Class Warfare! ain't going to work, at least with those who have intelligence.

Offline Chris_

well it started i the 90's so...... tea party congressional freshmen
Chris Dodd and Barney Frank.

Offline zeitgeist

Michelle doesn't let him eat anymore.

Carrots she only feeds him carrots.  And he apparently cuffs his carrot.

We don't need to implemnet Dodd Frank, we need to indicte 'em! :argh:

Obozo is not getting a very warm reception tonight.  Actually pretty flat I would say.  Much of what I have heard so far is going to incite the dims as well as everyone else.

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Honeycombe8
160. He's not on solid ground talking about shaky lending practices...and A.G. Holder. nt

:lmao:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
So why were Democrats against passing the Payroll Cut for a year and only wanted 3 months?

It was for two months.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
First he talked about billionaire's then he said those who make under $250k a year shouldn't have their taxes raised. What about the people who make $251k asshole?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Jim Hoft @gatewaypundit

The frightening thing about Obama is that he will lie so easily. He continually misrepresents the facts and tricks with his numbers

Neal Boortz @Talkmaster

Sounds like Obama is going to single-handedly double the size of government with just one speech!

Tammy Bruce @HeyTammyBruce

Heard in TAM Chat: "Has Obama turned around and kissed his ass yet?" Bwahahaha!

Samual Rawmone @loneflamenews

Obama, in another ridiculous #lie, doesn't tell you that the payroll tax cut comes at the expense of the social security fund. #SOTU

Offline Chris_

Did he just say he was going to end insider trading by Congress?  I won't hold my breath.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Again, the tepid applause is deafening!

Offline Minky

If you make more than so much a year, "You shouldn't get special loopholes and deductions." I wonder if Obama chooses not to apply deductions on his tax return. Is it not a little hypocritical to say rich people shouldn't do something.....while you're doing it?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Did he just say he was going to end insider trading by Congress?  I won't hold my breath.

Michelle Malkin @michellemalkin

O sez he will sign insider trading ban bill. (And then issue endless waivers/exemptions later. Shhh.) #sotu

Offline zeitgeist

The Supreme's look like they need their night caps and jammies. :thatsright:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Chris_

Michelle Malkin @michellemalkin

O sez he will sign insider trading ban bill. (And then issue endless waivers/exemptions later. Shhh.) #sotu
yup...

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
yup...

Yeah, campaign donations = waivers.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"

Did Pelosi stand up and clap?  :p