Author Topic: Official SOTU annoy the Left by telling how real Americans are suffering Thread  (Read 9245 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
:lmao: at Boehner and Biden just sitting there doing nothing.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
He is getting into the blah blah blah part of his STFU.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
He forgot to mention Fiat is now the majority holder in this merger.  I wonder who got the lions share of the $1.5 billion loan, the US part or the foreign part?

Probably the foreign part.

There was a joke years ago that went:  "How do you pronounce 'DaimlerChrysler' in German?"

"The 'Chrysler' is silent."
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
:lmao: at Boehner just sitting there doing nothing.

Imagining someone's head explode IS something.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
rainbow4321
19. Poor VP Biden

View profile
You can tell he has a cold (using the white hankie at the opening of the speech) but now is doing that "trying to be discreet by making it look like I am scratching my nose when I REALLY need to blow it".

I figured Biden was just saying WTF?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Hotler
23. Too ****ing little. Too ****ing late Mr. President.

Everything you're talking about should have happened already. I'm turning you off and watching the Daily Show.

:lmao:

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
I know I sound like a broken record, the applause is hardly there.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
What could the DUmmie Hotliar mean? Obama has been saying the same thing for 5 years or so.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
How the hell does this work?  "If you raise tuition, we'll lower federal payments".

Idiot.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

HIS ADMINISTRATION HAS PUT MORE BOOTS ON THE BORDER... so they can hand out guns to Mexican drug cartels.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Tear down regulations, hahahaha suck it dummies.

Offline Chris_

American-made energy... President Pinnochio has spoken.  "We relied less on foreign oil last year"... because the economy was in the dumpster. 

I don't know why anyone should listen to President Solyndra on anything that has to do with energy.

There goes fracking.  Bye bye, energy independence.

Offline Chris_

Hybrid batteries?  A123 is bankrupt just like Solyndra and you gave both of them taxpayer money.

Offline Chris_

New incentives = more spending.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
This is nothing but a bunch of lies, and yes, the Democrats applauding aren't doing it loudly at all, and no hooting or hollering. This speech like his past speeches isn't inspirational at all. Can't wait to see what the talking heads say.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
I'm tuning him out for a bit.

Offline Rugnuts

• (not a carpet layer)
  • (ಠ ›ಠ)
chris_

it might be best if you didnt watch the SOTU. :whistling:
you are getting mightily worked up (rightfully so i understand)  :banghead:
you cant sweat the small stuff like this presidential pep talk.  :bs:
nobody will remember come groundhogs day. :stoner:

Offline shadeaux

I would like a job in the Department of Fairness and some solar panels to put on my house.

Offline Chris_

Typical liberal reaction.  Complain about "war" spending, but instead of cutting spending you just move that money somewhere else in government.  So you're not actually saving any money at all.

"A small fee..." which will probably be around for a hundred years like the Spanish American War telephone tax.

What a turkey.

Offline Chris_

I would like a job in the Department of Fairness and some solar panels to put on my house.
I want a job in the Department of Happiness.  It comes with free drinks and a handjob.

Offline Chris_

Uh oh!  He just told the truth.

"We sold mortgages to people who couldn't afford them."  And who was responsible for that smart move, asshole?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Hardly any laughing at the joke.

Offline Chris_

Yuk yuk, that EPA sure is funny.  That's why I gave them assault rifles and increased their power tenfold since I became President.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Is it me or does Obama look juandice?