Author Topic: " I am considering returnining all of my Christmas presents . . ." (rsmith6621)  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

::) Or he could, instead, look for a job in the next two months:

rsmith6621 (5,998 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

I am considering returning all of my Christmas purchases.....

.....and notifying those who I bough a gift for to return anything they have purchased for me to do the same. Now that the PUKES have basiscally walked away from the table on tax extensions and an extension on unemployment. I am thinking about this because my unemployment will run out in mid Feb and may need it to live on. The money I have spent already was saved before I lost my job in April it was a bit over $500.

My thoughts are when I return the gifts will be to tell the RETURNS clerk the reason is CORPORATE America owns congress and since they wont give me a due extension on my UE benefits I cannot afford Christmas this year.

Right now I am so pissed that next week I am thinking about making a circuit to all of the local congressional offices and occupy the sidewalks outside to let them know how I feel. 8

http://www.democraticunderground.com/100253326

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
rsmith#s seemed to find enough money to get that star next to his name...

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Just how old is this DUmbass?

rsmithnumbers sounds like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get stripes on his candy cane.   :bawl:

GROW THE HELL UP, MORON!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

rsmithnumbers sounds like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get stripes on his candy cane.   :bawl:

GROW THE HELL UP, MORON!

He's no spring chicken, or even a summer chicken.

More like an autumn chicken; I think he's in his 50s.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

Yet another useless and futile grand gesture doomed to failure. You do have to give the DUmshits one thing, consistency.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Yet another useless and futile grand gesture doomed to failure. You do have to give the DUmshits one thing, consistency.

Uh-huh.  About the consistency of runny dogshit. :pokingpoop:

And about as much fun to clean up after.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
What a ****ing liar & poser.  This DUmbass won't do anything of the sort, it is just a DUmp street cred post.

Sorry I wasn't around more during the nomination period for DUmmy of the year, this jackass was on my radar all year.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline diesel driver

rsmith6621 (5,998 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

I am considering returning all of my Christmas purchases.....

.....and notifying those who I bough a gift for to return anything they have purchased for me to do the same. Now that the PUKES have basiscally walked away from the table on tax extensions and an extension on unemployment. I am thinking about this because my unemployment will run out in mid Feb and may need it to live on. The money I have spent already was saved before I lost my job in April it was a bit over $500.

My thoughts are when I return the gifts will be to tell the RETURNS clerk the reason is CORPORATE America owns congress and since they wont give me a due extension on my UE benefits I cannot afford Christmas this year...

To which the returns clerk thinks:  "What an ASSHOLE!"
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

We learned from Seinfeld that you can't return items for spite.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline diesel driver

We learned from Seinfeld that you can't return items for spite.
rsmithnumbers will soon find out he can't return used underwear for cash either.   :lmao:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
rsmithnumbers will soon find out he can't return used underwear for cash either.   :lmao:

Japan.

Nuf said.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam

I'm not sure about consumer law in the USA - but that's not a valid reason for a refund here.

If the item was new, unopened and unused - I would have given them an instore credit if they presented me with that line. It'd make them angrier than if I refused outright (which I could have just as easily and legally do).

The store owner would have split his sides laughing when I told him about it.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Let me get this straight, Republicans want to extend the FICA reduction for 1 year YET the Democrats want to extend it for only 2 months? and we're the bad guy why?

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Japan.

Nuf said.

No way. Nobody, not even the Japanese, would want used DUmmie undies!

DU meetup
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline thundley4

Let me get this straight, Republicans want to extend the FICA reduction for 1 year YET the Democrats want to extend it for only 2 months? and we're the bad guy why?

I can only think it's because the republicans aren't getting the message across because the Demonrats lie better than republicans can tell the truth.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Japan.

Nuf said.

Nadin's expertise.

As to this RSmithnumbers, what's with the due extension on his unemployment? Is he entitled to money over and above the allotted benefit weeks?

Short answer...no.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline thundley4

Nadin's expertise.

As to this RSmithnumbers, what's with the due extension on his unemployment? Is he entitled to money over and above the allotted benefit weeks?

Short answer...no.

Obama and the Demonrats have really played the class warfare card to up the sense of entitlement to the layabouts .

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Does RSmith really NEED an extension?  I'm trying to figure out why everyone is upset.  I don't want unemployment extended for 2 months OR another year.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
He's unemployed and spent $500 on Christmas gifts?

Dumbass.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
rsmith6621

My thoughts are when I return the gifts will be to tell the RETURNS clerk the reason is CORPORATE America owns congress and since they wont give me a due extension on my UE benefits I cannot afford Christmas this year.

Two things.

1)  All the customer service clerk wants to know is if you have your receipt and are the items still saleable.

2)  The next time you have a thought... let it go. (Ron White)

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
and notifying those who I bough a gift for to return anything they have purchased for me to do the same. Now that the PUKES have basiscally walked away from the table on tax extensions and an extension on unemployment. I am thinking about this because my unemployment will run out in mid Feb and may need it to live on. The money I have spent already was saved before I lost my job in April it was a bit over $500.
You are unemployed and you were actually stupid enough to go out and spend over $500 on Christmas gifts? What a dumb mother****er! ::)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!

Dumbass.

Exactly.  I don't think I've ever spent that much at Christmas time.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline movie buff

GROW THE HELL UP, MORON!
A more accurate description would be like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get ENOUGH stripes on his candy cane as he wanted.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse

Dumbass.
That was my thought.
Seems to me, those folks would know he's unemployed, and wouldn't bust his chops for it.
Unless they're DUmmies, of course.
Gotta have that free stuff, regardless.
I wonder if that DUmbass ever thought that those other folks were sending things his way because they knew he was unemployed, and only wished to help out of kindness?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline diesel driver

I just noticed this:

rsmith6621 (5,998 posts)

IF he lost his job in April (assuming 2011, AND he even had a job), AND considering unemployment benefits currently last 99 weeks, DUmbass rsmithnumbers' wouldn't be SOL until February 2013!!!!

What an ASSHOLE!