Author Topic: " I am considering returnining all of my Christmas presents . . ." (rsmith6621)  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
I can only think it's because the republicans aren't getting the message across because the Demonrats lie better than republicans can tell the truth.

This is 1 of the things that ticks me off with Boehner and Republicans, yes we don't have the media on our side, but get your butt out there every chance you get and try to get your message out.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
This is 1 of the things that ticks me off with Boehner and Republicans, yes we don't have the media on our side, but get your butt out there every chance you get and try to get your message out.

I'm pissed Boehner caved.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
I'm pissed Boehner caved.
I'm pissed that they pulled such a politically stupid trick to begin with.

It's like they were taking advice on legislative strategy from the Kenyan's re-election committee.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
I'm pissed that they pulled such a politically stupid trick to begin with.

It's like they were taking advice on legislative strategy from the Kenyan's re-election committee.

This is true too.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline I_B_Perky

I just noticed this:

IF he lost his job in April (assuming 2011, AND he even had a job), AND considering unemployment benefits currently last 99 weeks, DUmbass rsmithnumbers' wouldn't be SOL until February 2013!!!!

What an ASSHOLE!

I noticed that too DD... but I don't know much about UE benefits.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi