Author Topic: poll: is a primitive about to lose it, and do something stupid?  (Read 2133 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
poll: is a primitive about to lose it, and do something stupid?
« on: October 12, 2011, 02:32:07 PM »
I dunno if anyone else has noticed this, but there seems a growing vexation among certain of the primitives, a sense of exasperation and frustration that things aren't working the way the primitive wants them to work, rendering the primitive sputtering and inarticulate.

I've been watching three of them with particular interest, as they seem to be about to go over the edge.

Normally, a primitive presents no threat to society, other than in the sense of public health and sanitation, that the primitive willingly allows himself to be used by the blue-city and blue-state bosses to cast the primitive's vote six or seven times, and sucks money out of the taxpayers' pockets.

There is a great deal however to be said of the power of impotency; the sense of mindless rage that evolves out of one's anonymity, one's ineffectiveness, one's uselessness.

"Impotency" implies the inability to do something, and that is usually correct.

However, it can extend so far that it drives one to do something, anything, even if really stupid.

I think one of the primitives on Skins's island is about to crack; I dunno which one, and what that primitive'll do (other than that it'll be something really stupid and violent), and when it'll happen (other than "soon").
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rugnuts

• (not a carpet layer)
  • (ಠ ›ಠ)
Re: poll: is a primitive about to lose it, and do something stupid?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 02:34:00 PM »
yes
its inevitable

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 02:43:53 PM »
We're closing in on the end of the year, and while there are a few frontrunners, there's no clear leader for DOTY honors, yet.  That's a lot of pressure for any DUmbass, but for those who thought their violent, revolutionary rhetoric might be judged even more idiotic than it was, the pressure is especially acute.  I can readily see where certain of the more violent leftists on the 'Island think that taking their violence into the IRL arena might put them a leg up over their competitors.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 02:46:33 PM »
yes
its inevitable

I've been juggling the mind with all sorts of possibilities and probabilities, trying to speculate what primitive's going to crack, and what the primitive's going to do.

The Taverner primitive's the prime suspect on my own list.

Given the way the left operates, his victims will be some of his own, not any of us.

I can very well see the Taverner primitive mailing a letter-bomb to the executive headquarters of Skins's island, hoping to do in my fellow alum Skins, Lord Marblehead EarlG, and the elusive enigmatic Elad.

If that comes to fruition, I'm hoping Skins and Elad will be out to lunch at the time.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 02:52:13 PM »
I said maybe.  Even in the good times, these kooks are always teetering on the edge.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 02:56:49 PM »
We're closing in on the end of the year, and while there are a few frontrunners, there's no clear leader for DOTY honors, yet.

I respectfully disagree, sir, but I might, or might not, be wrong.

I suspect the Top DUmmie of 2011 is already known, and that the real race is for the number two top primitive.....but then and again, that's only my guess.

However, all the vying primitives are aware that some sort of spectacular drastic last-minute event could propel them past the ostensible heiress-presumptive of the crown, and so this is where I agree with you, sir, utterly and enthusiastically:

That's a lot of pressure for any DUmbass, but for those who thought their violent, revolutionary rhetoric might be judged even more idiotic than it was, the pressure is especially acute.  I can readily see where certain of the more violent leftists on the 'Island think that taking their violence into the IRL arena might put them a leg up over their competitors.

I can see, for example, in real life, the sparkling husband dude, in a frantic attempt to get the Big Three--Skins, EarlG, and Elad--to acknowledge his importance and his feelings, sending his business associates Louie the Dentist, Alphonse the Orthopedic, and Izzy the Mortician, to "visit" the executive offices of Skins's island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 03:03:52 PM »
I said maybe.  Even in the good times, these kooks are always teetering on the edge.

But these are wholly new circumstances, sir.

Three years ago, the primitives got everything, all, that they wanted; the White House, both houses of Congress, and of course they've owned the Supreme Court since circa the 1950s.

The primitives got everything they wanted.....and unhappily (for them), it wasn't enough.

Having it all wasn't enough.

They're wanting more and more--as if they haven't already had enough--but getting less and less (e.g., the mid-term elections of 2010, recent Supreme Court rulings, the failed promises of the Magic One).

I think at least one's going to crack.  Maybe more than just one.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 03:05:09 PM »
I think it will happen, but it will be closer to the November 2012.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 03:09:07 PM »
I think it will happen, but it will be closer to the November 2012.

Yeah, while I expect at least one primitive's going to crack this year, 2012 offers many more opportunities, especially among the 0bamaite primitives, and the dorkio primitive.   Two thousand twelve should be a banner year for cracking.

But it seems possible there's at least one primitive who's going to crack this year, perhaps very soon.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 03:27:56 PM »
I said yes.  I've observed Taverner for a couple few years now.  In the beginning, he was an amiable goofball.  Cracking stupid jokes, coming up with retarded T-shirt slogans and really lame bumper stickers.  He was always irresponsible, even though he had kids, and was just generally stuck in arrested development. 

Lately, he's crossed into a darkside.  Nothing seems to be working for him, so he's chasing communism now, to see if that will work out for him.  This is not going to end well. 

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 03:33:11 PM »
Yes. The rejection of their thoughts will manifest in a lashing out externally.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 03:35:16 PM »
Hopefully it's just limited to suicide, but I'm afraid it could be worse.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 03:36:43 PM »
Definitely.

I've been watching one, but he seems to act like that all the time.  So I'm not sure if that's "normal" for him or if he's acting out even more.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 03:42:48 PM »
I think this is a push-poll. You have to vote "yes", because it's a certainty that a DUmmy will do something stupid.

That's the only thing they ever do. Stupidity is the fabric of their lives, the essence of their empty souls.

Now, if you ask whether one of the DUmpmonkeys will go berserk and try to harm innocent people, that's another question altogether.

The vast majority of all violent crimes are committed by members of the democrat base, but DUmpmonkeys are a tiny, useless segment of the base.

A few, like crazy Lamond and the larcenous Lucian, talk openly of committing crimes, and have the type of low character that makes
criminal behavior likely, but they're too  cowardly to assault another person.

The wild idiots like Taverner will never take action against anyone. Taverner is a nodding junkie, nearly incapacitated by narcotics.

He surely steals for drug money, but the idea of political violence is really far-fetched for such a powerless, indolent bum.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 03:46:38 PM »
I said yes.  I've observed Taverner for a couple few years now.  In the beginning, he was an amiable goofball.  Cracking stupid jokes, coming up with retarded T-shirt slogans and really lame bumper stickers.  He was always irresponsible, even though he had kids, and was just generally stuck in arrested development. 

Lately, he's crossed into a darkside.  Nothing seems to be working for him, so he's chasing communism now, to see if that will work out for him.  This is not going to end well. 

Yup, neighbor-over-the-hills-and-plateau.  I agree, and I think it'll be Taverner in 2012. 

In 2013, the numbers will dramatically increase.  Whole bunches of them will go off the rails.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 03:51:33 PM »
What Go Bucks said.

Only when they are sleeping do the DUches have the ability of NOT doing something stupid.

My hope is that when they do damage to a person that it is themselves. and not an innocent.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 04:08:42 PM »
Yeah, while I expect at least one primitive's going to crack this year, 2012 offers many more opportunities, especially among the 0bamaite primitives, and the dorkio primitive.   Two thousand twelve should be a banner year for cracking.

But it seems possible there's at least one primitive who's going to crack this year, perhaps very soon.

After the election returns are fully tabulated, and the realization of how badly their political power has been reduced, yes, I expect lots of violence from the left.

Offline Gary56

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 04:17:52 PM »
Yes, I expect one of the Dummies to go off the deep end and do something really stupid.  Only question is will we hear about it or will they suddenly disappear ala Bobo the Hobo.  We don't know if she died (god forbid), is locked up in the looney bin or went off the deep end and is in jail.

I really expect in one of Occupywhatever groups that one of the members will attack and either kill or at least hospitalize another occupier. 

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 04:22:36 PM »
I voted maybe. I think the DUmmies are more likely to do something to harm themselves.

For instance, when they realize that they've lost I'm sure many of them will go into some sort of frothing rage and destroy something that belongs to some decent hard-working individual. The chance always exists that the decent hard-working individual will have a gun or a club and catch the DUmmie in the act. The decent hard-working individual, upon seeing the raging DUmmie in the act, will respond with force and tame the DUmmie.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 05:02:23 PM »
I say yes, but I wanna go further on this.  I hope so.  Not that I wish it or anything, but the simple fact if the worst happens, and Taverner is on of the biggest DUchebags on the DUmp, the DUmp either will go on emergency cleanup which will not work or shut down completely because they will have blood on their hands.  Then you got fold like Doug's Ex, Blib The Indoctrinator, Horse with no Brain, etc., they will have a lot of thinking to do and nightmares to dream if the inevitable happens.  It takes a tragedy to REALLY kick you in the ass hard, sadly.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 05:23:35 PM by MoshMasterD »
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 05:03:59 PM »
I don't know......they are pretty stupid to start with.  Oh, you mean snap and lose it......oh wait, I think most have already broken from reality.  The Dude or Taverner could exceed expectations though!
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 05:17:55 PM »
Maybe.

For such firebrand revolutionaries (Keyboard division) they are shockingly ineffectual at any real-life activity, to include causing trouble.

One or two of them may get driven over the edge (Yes, I know, technically a short putt rather than a drive per se) by all the self-induced circle-jerk drama, and get a long vacation in a jacket with very long sleeves or even off himself/herself/itself, but I have a hard time seeing one of them mustering the misdirected energy to physically go out and do damage to others. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 05:36:48 PM »
There is of course another factor aggravating the situation: Occupy Wall Street.

The DUmmies have put all their hopes into it, 20 Hippies show up in one city, 50 in another...wow! Its a Movement! The DUmmies feel they will win at last. Its all going to come to them, all they have to do is block traffic and act like they're back in the 60's again.

OWS is going to fail. And DU will crash hard. We've seen it before, in the 2000 and 2004 elections and we laughed at their despair.

But this time the failure will be different. and this is the hand of Soros at work. Throughout this Occupation the word, "revolution" has been repeated over and over again. The failure of OWS may be the deliberate set up to create the violence Soros and the left hopes for in 2012.

Progressive DUmmies are the useful tools to be sacrificed by Obama and his masters in election year 2012.
DU is replete with violent undertones. How much more those tools (who aren't drugged in a basement) who can be trusted to rage and get violent when the GOP looks to sweep the nation.

These useful idiots are being played. Their strings are being pulled by Soros and North Korea along with other enemies of the state.

I say we have until spring 2012, and then it will start to ratchet up to full chaos next summer.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 05:44:02 PM »
This whole thing must be hard for Mrs. Alfred Packer, aka DUmmy hippywife.

She's being reminded every day that she misspelled her username when she registered at the DUmp

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 07:19:27 PM »
Absolutely -

Once Obama addresses the OWS situation and says 'no', there is going to be all sorts of primitive wrath. And I suspect that pronouncement will be coming soon, as the OWS situation isn't going away on its own.