Author Topic: poll: is a primitive about to lose it, and do something stupid?  (Read 2121 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: poll: is a primitive about to lose it, and do something stupid?
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 07:26:37 PM »
Absolutely -

Once Obama addresses the OWS situation and says 'no', there is going to be all sorts of primitive wrath. And I suspect that pronouncement will be coming soon, as the OWS situation isn't going away on its own.

You know, I have seen Obama, Pelosi and others give lip service to the protesters, but no one is coming out and saying they support their ideas or want to implement them. It's like they are giving the protesters a pat on the head, saying nice things to them knowing all the time they'll still vote DemonRat.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 08:55:22 PM »
Nope.

If anything happens, the offender would be a freeper mole who had copies of Glenn Beck's books at his home.

Remember that DUmmy's are not capable of violent actions. Along the same lines that blacks are not capable of racism.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2011, 07:05:22 AM »
I really expect in one of Occupywhatever groups that one of the members will attack and either kill or at least hospitalize another occupier. 

I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.  Someone attempting to steal someone else's drugs and/or girl.  Hey, if you want it, just take it!  Maybe it has happened, and it's just not in the nooz. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2011, 07:13:28 AM »
My prediction remains that at least one primitive is going to crack, and do, or try to do, something really stupid, before mid-December.  It could be anything from driving an explosive-laden car through a crowd to self-immolation, although most likely something in between that.

I dunno which one, although it might be a good idea to invest at least some betting-money on the Taverner primitive.

Other good bets, in varying degrees, include the brain-damaged primitive, nadin, and the sparkling husband dude.

Normally, Pedro Picasso the Polaroid kid "Atman" would be a good bet too, but it looks as if his cooler-tempered wife keeps a handle on him so he doesn't do anything more stupid that just shooting off his mouth.

Chief S itting Bull, the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive, might have been a good betting choice at any time before this, October 2011, but alas his unfortunate creeping degenerative disorder is fast rendering him a "has-been" in the violence department.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2011, 01:55:45 PM »
Yes, and I want to watch.   
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.