Author Topic: DUmmy Pedro Picasso Thinks Decent And Civilized People Are "Stupid"  (Read 2254 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Wow! This really stings! DUmmy Pedro Picasso, third-rated cartoon boy on a staff of three and the second-stupidest person on all the internets, is calling his superiors "stupid"! It's scary, because in a battle of stupidity, Pedro has the equivalent of a thermonuclear bomb on his side:
Atman  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-29-11 10:16 AM
Original message
To every lurking Tea Bagger, Freeper and Cave Dweller...YOU ARE STUPID.
If you miss your credit card payment, your rate goes up to 29-32%. The "default rate." The situation you've put the nation into right now is exactly the same, except we're talking BILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars, and new debt put upon the backs of our children and grandchildren. Are you ****ing MAD? How can anyone, in any way, shape or form, see this as HELPING our economy? It leads me to only one conclusion; this isn't about the economy, it's about power and your hatred of the black man in office.

Please, moles, expose yourselves, and tell me how I am wrong.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1603422
We have explained repeatedly that we hate his white half every bit as much as his Kenyan half.

sarge43  (1000+ posts)      Fri Jul-29-11 10:23 AM
Response to Original message
3. Now, now Atman. You'll just make them cry.
Cowards and bullies do that when they're called out.

DUmmy Speck Tater, not to be confused with Dreamer Tatum, fears for the human race. It's touching that, as an outsider, he'd do that.
Speck Tater  (1000+ posts)      Fri Jul-29-11 11:00 AM
7. I'm sure that will get them to change their minds. NOT.
 If they could be swayed by reason, rationality or reality they would have come around long ago. Face it, they are beyond redemption. They are the terminally stupid subspecies of human that will probably contribute to the downfall not just of the U.S., but of the whole human race.

Silent3  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-29-11 11:31 AM
17. Not that the teabaggers aren't much, MUCH worse, but...
 ...not too long ago DU was filled with people screaming "Let it burn! Let it all burn down!" in their outrage against the TARP bailout.

They either...

1) Refused to believe the banking/credit crisis was a real crisis, quite sure of themselves that the crisis was just a ploy, a means to an end -- very much the same way many teabaggers are ignorantly confident that the US defaulting on its debts isn't a real problem. Or...

2) They didn't really care what harm would be caused if the economy collapsed, deciding that "doing the right thing" (in their not-so-humble-opinions about what's right) was much more important, and that it was better to let everything go to hell and rebuild from the ashes.

The big difference between the left and the right here is that when the left was going crazy with the "Let it all burn down!" attitude, it was just a noisy but fairly powerless part of the left. The right's current craziness, however, has gone main stream and hold plenty of seats in Congress.

DUmp craziness isn't fairly powerless. It is utterly powerless.

Atman  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-29-11 12:15 PM
18. No response from the mole-men yet.
I've been in a back-and-forth with a guy on FB, spouting the same shit. "We just need to stop SPENDING!" I explained that the debt ceiling wasn't about spending, rather, it was about paying bills we've already rung up. Didn't matter. His response was "Yes, but we have to stop sometime, otherwise they just keep spending!" There is no logic involved whatsoever. It is truly bizarro-world on the Tea Bagger side of the aisle, and they're sucking the Republicans into their black hole of stupid.

I cannot imagine how awful it would be to attempt a dialog with someone as devoid of intelligence as this cartoon boy. I wonder if the Mission Control braintrust realizes he's been surfing internet moonbat sites all morning on company time. Or maybe he's already been wallduded, and they just haven't updated their website.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: DUmmy Pedro Picasso Thinks Decent And Civilized People Are "Stupid"
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 01:49:19 PM »
You and I were copying-and-pasting at exactly, precisely, the same time, sir, but instead of hitting "post," I got distracted and hit the red "x" in the upper right-hand corner instead, losing all my work.

Excresence happens; one accepts, adapts, and moves on.

But anyway, all I have to add is this, from one of your illuminating comments yesterday:

It sort of reminds me of professional golfers. The first PGA tournament I ever attended was way back in the 70s. Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus were both playing, and they had galleries like Tiger Woods today. So I started following some guys I'd never heard of. Every one of them hit the ball like nothing I could have ever imagined. I was awestruck. One rocket shot after another, huge drives, draws and fades into the pins like dreams. Amazing skill. Then it struck me that these guys were the losers who probably wouldn't make the cut. They couldn't compete with Nicklaus on their best day.  That's how the vast majority of DUmmies compare to EFerrari in stupidity. They're incredible idiots, but she's the Tiger Woods (in his bimbo, HGH prime) of DUmbness.  One DUmmy who comes close is Pedro Picasso, but he's like Lee Trevino to Beth's Jack Nicklaus.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 02:00:08 PM »
Since the Man of S.C.A.T obviously lurks:

We don't have to raise the debt ceiling to pay already incurred debt. We can pay it just fine.

If the DC never gets raised we will pay outstanding debts first in the order they come due. The interest will be paid, there will be no default.

That means things like discretionary spending get axed.

Raising the debt ceiling allows your kind to incur new debt. That would be a poor idea.

If you think you cannot pay your current debts without incurring new debt then maybe your buying stuff without being able to pay for it outright needs to be taken away from you.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 02:08:09 PM »
If you think you cannot pay your current debts without incurring new debt then maybe your buying stuff without being able to pay for it outright needs to be taken away from you.

I suspect Mrs. Pedro Picasso has a handle on it; she probably controls the purse-strings in that family.

Otherwise, Pedro Picasso wouldn't be one of the most affluent primitives on Skins's island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 02:16:40 PM »
No one is stopping you from posting over here.   :tongue:

There is also less chance of any replies being sucked down the memory hole.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 02:18:07 PM »
" The situation you've put the nation into right now is exactly the same, except we're talking BILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars, and new debt put upon the backs of our children and grandchildren.

WE put the United States in this situation?  Who is "we"?  Why didn't the Democrats pass a budget?  Hasn't it been more than 800 days since the last budget was passed?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 02:32:28 PM »
Damn, you better stickey this one, Frank.
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 02:57:44 PM »
First, I will take nay person on this board against Pedro in an IQ test and spot this DUchebag 40 points.

Second, The deal to extend the feds credit line by 2.4 TRILLION DOLLARS (a 16% increase) for a spending cut of 22 billion dollars is not a good deal. In fact, it is a lunatic deal. at the rate 0bama burns money that would only be for 17 months and the 22 billion dollars is just over 4 days of 0bama's deficit spending.  That is not a BALANCED APPROACH, it is decidedly UNBALANCED. 

No banker in the world would go for that deal unless he was getting in the 30-40% interest on the loan.  For the lurking DUches, we are the banker.

Another thought, this 2.4 TRILLION DOLLARS  is yet another record by 0bama, eclipsing the last all democrat party 1.9 TRILLION DOLLAR increase.

Again no banker in the world would see this as a positive. next time he will ask for 3.5 TRILLION DOLLAR increase.

This. Is. Economic. Lunacy. No wonder the DUmbasse are so for it.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 03:01:36 PM »
Atman  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-29-11 12:15 PM
I've been in a back-and-forth with a guy on FB, spouting the same shit. "We just need to stop SPENDING!" I explained that the debt ceiling wasn't about spending, rather, it was about paying bills we've already rung up. Didn't matter. His response was "Yes, but we have to stop sometime, otherwise they just keep spending!" There is no logic involved whatsoever. It is truly bizarro-world on the Tea Bagger side of the aisle, and they're sucking the Republicans into their black hole of stupid.

The debt ceiling is all about spending. Without raising it, there is no more more money for anything but the bare necessities . Raising the debt ceiling is like maxing out all your credit cards and then applying for another one just to pay the interest on all the others.

If you miss your credit card payment, your rate goes up to 29-32%. The "default rate." The situation you've put the nation into right now is exactly the same, except we're talking BILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars, and new debt put upon the backs of our children and grandchildren

ObamaCare already saddled the children, grandchildren and great grand children with debt that can't be paid unless something is done now.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 03:08:20 PM »
The situation you've put the nation into right now is exactly the same

The situation we've put the Nation in? you mean the situation Obama and the Democrats put the Nation in by spending more than every other President combined. Bitch to them about it!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 03:10:57 PM »

Maybe because the intent of the mole is to stir you guys up to the point that you look like fools? they do that by tweaking you guys and getting you upset where your true colors come out. It's dumb for a mole to come out and post the truth because the DU can't handle the truth, so those who espouse it get banned.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 03:25:55 PM »
Original message
If you miss your credit card payment, your rate goes up to 29-32%. The "default rate."
That's why I always pay off my credit card bills every month to a zero balance and don't live outside my means. 

Too bad our government can't grasp that concept.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 03:57:04 PM »
We gave up our credit cards years ago. We keep one for emergencies. We balance our budget every month though. Makes it easier to not live beyond our means. If the country has been paying their debts with the money they have coming in now why would they need to raise it? Besides, every person in the country has had to tighten their belt, except Mr. Waygu and his fat, hamburger eating pet Wookie, paid for by the working stiffs who actually pay taxes.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 05:06:39 PM »
Grow up, Pedro.  If you borrow to pay off debt without putting some measures in place to prevent it from continuing to reoccur, they'll just do it again and again.  For every $1 the USA spends, $.40 is borrowed money.  The interest on the national debt is already 37% of GDP.  Com'n Pedro, think for once, will ya?  How long do you really believe we can keep borrowing like this without greatly reducing spending?  The New Deal is unsustainable.  All citizens are already taxed to death, so that's off the table.  We can either admit it and start taking measures to reduce entitlements that should have never been implemented in the first place, or it'll eventually bury the country and won't be there at all anyway.

Decide.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2011, 05:17:04 PM »

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies.

America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘‘the buck stops here.’’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit."

- U.S. Senator Barack Obama (3/16/2006)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 05:27:27 PM »
Grow up, Pedro.

Fat chance of that ever happening.

Among other news, beginning August 1, 2011, Connecticut starts collecting a higher income-tax rate than what it had before.  If that's not enough to bitch about, apparently the income tax increase is retroactive to January 1, 2011, and taxpayers living in Connecticut are supposed to expect to have twelve months' of withholding done over the next five months.

Proposed and passed by the Dems who run Connecticut.

To make it "better," a Dem spokesman for the Dem governor pointed out, "Well, at least in January the deductions for the state income tax will go down to regular levels."

One wonders what Pedro Picasso thinks about that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 05:53:00 PM »
The situation you've put the nation into right now is exactly the same, except we're talking BILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars, and new debt put upon the backs of our children and grandchildren.
Oh really? Bush and the republicans did this?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 05:59:45 PM »
Oh really? Bush and the republicans did this?

Stealing this.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 06:14:08 PM »
Fat chance of that ever happening.

Among other news, beginning August 1, 2011, Connecticut starts collecting a higher income-tax rate than what it had before.  If that's not enough to bitch about, apparently the income tax increase is retroactive to January 1, 2011, and taxpayers living in Connecticut are supposed to expect to have twelve months' of withholding done over the next five months.

Proposed and passed by the Dems who run Connecticut.

To make it "better," a Dem spokesman for the Dem governor pointed out, "Well, at least in January the deductions for the state income tax will go down to regular levels."

One wonders what Pedro Picasso thinks about that.
I doubt the lowest ranking cartoonist in a tiny junk mail company makes enough money for any tax increase to amount to more than pennies.
Now Mrs. Picasso, who supports the family, may have a very different view of things.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 06:22:50 PM »
Original message
If you miss your credit card payment, your rate goes up to 29-32%. The "default rate." The situation you've put the nation into right now is exactly the same, except we're talking BILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars, and new debt put upon the backs of our children and grandchildren. Are you ****ing MAD? How can anyone, in any way, shape or form, see this as HELPING our economy? It leads me to only one conclusion; this isn't about the economy, it's about power and your hatred of the black man in office.

Oh dear.  Billions and Trillions????    :whatever:

The debt on the back of our children and grandchildren?   You will have to point me to the thread that you claimed fabricated outrage when the Messiah did that less than a year into the job.   

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 06:23:01 PM »
Trying to inform Atman/texastoast on any sort of rational sense is like pissing in the wind. Guy's a lost cause and we'd all be better off if he took one in the brain stem.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 06:26:16 PM »
Trying to inform Atman/texastoast on any sort of rational sense is like pissing in the wind. Guy's a lost cause and we'd all be better off if he took one in the brain stem.

I think it would be a reasonable assumption Pedro Picasso has no brain stem, though.

Pedro Picasso and franksolich have two things in common.

One is that we're both the "youngest brother," meaning nobody takes us seriously.

The other is that we're both handicapped; franksolich is deaf, and Pedro Picasso is mentally retarded.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2011, 06:37:18 PM »

If the debt ceiling isn't raised and we default, that will be 0bama's fault.
What is happening now is, you have spent the last ten years running up your credit cards, and now you hit your limit. You can no longer use your credit card, so you can do 1 of 2 things,
1 realize that maybe you haven't been too smart with money, and start cutting back and paying off your credit card, or
2 get another credit card and spend off that one, and in 6 months now you have 2 maxed out credit cards and a ton of debt, that you can't pay. Then you get a third card and spend off of that one, and so on.
Now tell me which option is the smart option.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2011, 08:55:00 PM »
There's a lot of talk about the US credit rating being downgraded.  All the rating agencies are saying the reason is because the US refuses to deal with its spending addiction.  Watch the primitives, and the rest of the Angry Left, to falsely claim it's because conservatives refuse to raise taxes, and/or several other explanations that involve the country not doing exactly as the left would have us do.  They'll never accept that the New Deal entitlements are breaking the bank, but they are, and it's just a matter of time until buying US debt is too risky, and that will be it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 09:14:55 PM »
If the debt ceiling isn't raised and we default, that will be 0bama's fault.
What is happening now is, you have spent the last ten years running up your credit cards, and now you hit your limit. You can no longer use your credit card, so you can do 1 of 2 things,
1 realize that maybe you haven't been too smart with money, and start cutting back and paying off your credit card, or
2 get another credit card and spend off that one, and in 6 months now you have 2 maxed out credit cards and a ton of debt, that you can't pay. Then you get a third card and spend off of that one, and so on.
Now tell me which option is the smart option.

Not only do these profligates want to keep on spending, they're DEMANDING that the frugal consumer carry their dead weight.  Reminds me of the Grasshopper and the Ant story.  Does RAID make a grasshopper spray? :fuelfire:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)