Author Topic: DUmmy Pedro Picasso Thinks Decent And Civilized People Are "Stupid"  (Read 2255 times)

Offline sybilll

Conservative Cave living rent-free in DUmmies head
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 09:24:18 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=439&topic_id=1603422&mesg_id=1603422

To every lurking Tea Bagger, Freeper and Cave Dweller...YOU ARE STUPID.

If you miss your credit card payment, your rate goes up to 29-32%. The "default rate." The situation you've put the nation into right now is exactly the same, except we're talking BILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars, and new debt put upon the backs of our children and grandchildren. Are you ****ing MAD? How can anyone, in any way, shape or form, see this as HELPING our economy? It leads me to only one conclusion; this isn't about the economy, it's about power and your hatred of the black man in office.

Please, moles, expose yourselves, and tell me how I am wrong.

***MODS, I cannot self-teach through the Help section how to bring this over properly, but, felt like it must be seen.  Please move, repost, or tell me to take a fundemental computer literacy course.  I deserve it.  

« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 05:30:40 AM by franksolich »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Conservative Cave living rent-free in DUmmies head
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2011, 05:35:43 AM »
***MODS, I cannot self-teach through the Help section how to bring this over properly, but, felt like it must be seen.  Please move, repost, or tell me to take a fundemental computer literacy course.  I deserve it.

Before pasting a primitive comment, hit the "quote" button (second from the right, second row; that image in yellow with three lines inside the square), and paste the comment in between).

Also, please include the name of the primitive who made the comment

Atman  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-29-11 12:15 PM
Response to Original message

so that the primitive can find himself through "search;" we don't want them to miss anything, and as God and we all know, the primitives aren't smart enough to find themselves on their own.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Conservative Cave living rent-free in DUmmies head
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2011, 06:25:10 AM »
>snip<
Also, please include the name of the primitive who made the comment
so that the primitive can find himself through "search;" we don't want them to miss anything, and as God and we all know, the primitives aren't smart enough to find themselves on their own.
Very true.
For example...
Tell a DUmpmonkey to "find your ass", and in short order, you will see them digging around and looking
under things in the basement.  Sad, but, quite funny.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline whiffleball

Re: DUmmy Pedro Picasso Thinks Decent And Civilized People Are "Stupid"
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2011, 06:42:55 AM »
Oh, quicherbitchin Pedro.  It's terribly brave of you to issue challenge after challenge in your insular world protected by Uncle $kammers blankey.   You've been invited here, but since your style of debate amounts to baby talk and race baiting you know there's no way you could ever score a point.  What a very small person you are.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2011, 08:08:34 PM »
Figured I should save these 2 posts as they will likely disappear as soon as the mods sober up.

grimaldi (2 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Jul-30-11 07:47 PM
108. Lurker decloaking as requested, bracing for impact

As a long-time lurker here, the “challenge” issue by the original poster prompted me to post here. Hopefully the mods will make an exception for me in this case and not ban me outright for not being a progressive supporter!

There is obviously a political angle to this…Obama voted against raising the debt ceiling under Bush to appear fiscally-minded to the public while Republicans supported raising it. The public wants small, responsible government with low taxes, but they also want a robust social support network and what, to most, appears to be free services (medical, roads, etc), so every politician tries to walk the line of appearing to care about the budget while spending as much as possible to keep constituents happy. People want tax cuts and lots of service, as long as someone else is paying for them. While raising taxes, fees and fines works to some degree, the easiest person to get to pay for something (and the only person who can provide enough) is “somebody in the future”, which is done by borrowing money. There’s only a finite amount of time you can do this before running into consequences…the question is what is that time?

It’s slowly catching up to Europe, but it’s an incredibly old and foreseeable problem. Just looking at ancient Rome, emperors had to increasingly bribe various factions to maintain power: the Praetorian Guard directly, but the city of Rome’s populace especially, through the often quoted “bread and circuses”. To keep support, you had to increase what was given over the previous emperor, or people got restless. Once the empire stopped expanding and generating additional wealth through conquest, that model can only be sustained for a limited time. While the fall of Rome had many causes, this unsustainable economic model, the mother of all welfare states, was a significant contributer.

We’re not at that point in the US yet, but it’s the logical progression. What started out as small programs to provide a “safety net” for a limited populace (orphans and widows), or temporary situation (unemployment) grow in scope. Inherently, conservatives view government as inefficient, and a poor means for generating the most efficiency for resources, and would prefer to attempt to provide people the means of taking care of themselves through support of business (and therefore job creation) and easier maintenance of personal wealth,. Where, and how, that line is determined seems to me to be the crux of the difference between conservatives and progressives. I'll treat social issues as something completely separate, as that topic often shuffles people around.

So, how does this relate to the debt ceiling debate? The tea party was elected by the hardcore, fiscally-restrictive, limited government wing of the conservatives. Unlike Traditional Republicans and progressives, these people didn’t follow the established pattern of talking about responsible spending and then continuing massive government expenditures, they are honestly expecting significant cuts in government spending in order to avert what they see as the only other outcome…more severe and draconian austerity measures such as we’re seeing in the PIGS of Europe. The Republican leadership entered the current debt ceiling debate under the previous notions of raising a ruckus about irresponsible spending, scoring political points with a few slight of hand numbers tricks that make it look like a lot of money is being cut from expenditures, and then we go back to normal. The tea party isn’t up for that game.

As an aside, the reason why tea partiers keep addressing things like SS for savings is because, like many city and local governments are finding out, while there may be a trust fund of some sort, most retirement plans that were promised were too good to be true. They’re effectively a Ponzi scheme, and individuals draw out more than they put in, even with compounding interest. Again, it’s easier to adjust these programs well before the obvious breaking point, but politically unpleasant, so it keeps getting pushed off as “the next guy’s problem”.

Despite all the vitriol-filled threads I see here, I hope most of you don’t honestly view all Republicans as racist, uneducated troglodytes that want to curb stomp the poor and destroy the earth, air and water. Contrary to popular belief, we drink, eat and breathe, too. Hopefully you view us as I view you…grossly misinformed but well intentioned. Also, I don't really follow Free Republic, i'm more of an Aces of Spades HQ type of moron.

Ok, flame suit activated!

grimaldi (2 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Jul-30-11 08:41 PM
Response to Reply #109
110. Previous debt ceiling votes are irrelevant

As I said, past votes have been a kabuki theater of the party out of power resisting on the grounds of fiscal responsibility while those in power try to pass debt ceiling increases as quickly as possible, but in the end both sides just want carte blanche to spend more money. Perhaps different amounts, perhaps different priorities, but government spending nonetheless.

As the infamous "never let a crisis go to waste" implies, nothing substantial gets done if there isn't a crisis. Tea Partiers have generated this crisis, specifically to break the cycle of constant debt increases with no consequences.

Why is the SS program targeted? Because that's where lots of money is. All the excess money in the trust fund is converted to gov't bonds, so it's all money the federal government is obligated to pay in the future. Whether loaning to the Chinese, our ourselves, we still end up increasing the debt, and while the ramifications for being in debt to ourselves may be less than to some foreign entity, there are still consequences. It's also, in many ways, the easiest to approach because politicians are generally spineless weenies that want to appear to cut the budget without actually reducing people's benefits. If you make cuts to future recipients, you can project (and probably realize, eventually) savings without directly impacting people today...by the time that future group is impacted, you're retired out of office. Looking at polls, many young people already believe SS will be reduced or gone by the time the reach recipient age, so even if it doesn't happen today, it keeps increasing acceptance that the program is going to reduce in scope. Plus it has always been a sticking point for conservatives, and as it grows in scope and people rely on it more and more for their basic livelihood, conservatives view people as losing more and more personal freedom.

As for Rome, I did mention there were many factors (plague, increasingly large and effective enemies, etc) but economic malaise, much of which was caused by the constantly growing annona, can't be excluded.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2011, 08:39:17 PM »
Figured I should save these 2 posts as they will likely disappear as soon as the mods sober up.

Good post.  The rex primitive did nothing but spit and sputter about things they can't even begin to understand.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2011, 09:05:28 PM »
Well, the two posts are still there (circa 9:00 p.m. central time, 8:00 p.m. mountain time).

And there's been this:

Stinky The Clown Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Fri Jul-29-11 09:36 PM

54. Careful. frankie the wanker will make fun of you

And his merry band of mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, low brow wankers will all jump in with puerile, sycophantic quips.

I'm amazed at how little it takes to amuse even those small minds.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »
Well, the two posts are still there (circa 9:00 p.m. central time, 8:00 p.m. mountain time).

And there's been this:

I know you lurk here DUDE, how about you come out of hiding and come school us knuckle dragging freepers?
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 09:13:24 PM »
I know you lurk here DUDE, how about you come out of hiding and come school us knuckle dragging freepers?

The dude claims to be registered here.  Too bad sparkly won't let him access any sites but DU.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2011, 09:14:08 PM »

Because our pal Vinnie's un uomo senza pene.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2011, 09:16:20 PM »
Because our pal Vinnie's un uomo senza pene.
Coach, Cigarette Girl, and My Cousin Vinny are the only ones who know what that means.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2011, 09:17:49 PM »
The dude claims to be registered here.  Too bad sparkly won't let him access any sites but DU.

He may claim that, but you have to remember Frank's first law of primitives, primitives lie, all the time.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 09:18:03 PM »
Coach, Cigarette Girl, and My Cousin Vinny are the only ones who know what that means.

Basically, it means the sparkling husband dude doesn't have anything to wank.

In cleaner words than that, though.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2011, 09:48:12 PM »
When Bally gets a hold of you squirrels, it ain't gonna be pretty. :popcorn:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”