Author Topic: 14 million (official) job seekers and 3 million job openings. Stinky the Dude  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Stinky The Clown Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jul-12-11 07:19 PM
Original message
14 million (official) job seekers and 3 million job openings.

And in DC there is only a sad session of mutual political masturbation and Financial Crisis Theater.

I have said it before and I will say it again: Not one of us matters. We are, each one of us, completely on our own.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1476237

That's the spirit, dude. Once you realize that you are on your own then maybe you will get off your ass and do something for yourself.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Did you know the word "dude" when translated from English to Italian translates to "bellimbusto" LOL.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Did you know the word "dude" when translated from English to Italian translates to "bellimbusto" LOL.

lol now I do. Stinky Bellimbusto.  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Yo, Stinky, my man, wassup, dude?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Fellow DUdes and DUdedettes -

The One is like, totally righteous and will kick the repubs to the curb like he is riding a gnarly wave of victory back in Hawaii. So, chill DUdes - he can handle this !!!11!! 

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.

The One is like, totally righteous and will kick the repubs to the curb like he is riding a gnarly wave of victory back in Hawaii. So, chill DUdes - he can handle this !!!11!! 

Righteous rant dude!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Righteous rant dude!
Gnarly, brah.  Gnarly.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
I have said it before and I will say it again: Not one of us matters. We are, each one of us, completely on our own.
I think he's starting to get it. We should not write off the catbox dude's vote too soon.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
Everybody on CC, ought to steal Freepers avatar and use it for a couple days.
Stinky the Dude would never be the same. :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.

lol  :-)

Offline Airwolf

Done.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Done, but tweaked LOL.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline CC27

Done!

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1476237

That's the spirit, dude. Once you realize that you are on your own then maybe you will get off your ass and do something for yourself.

3 mil jobs, 14 mil Americans?  I guess That Dude Ol' Fred Sanford included children in the mix.   :lmao:
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline JakeStyle

Too bad it's not a DU avatar, I like stealing their bandwidth.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
I'll miss my smoking truck, but if it'll give ol' Stinky a wad in his panties, why not!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline whiffleball

What's got this dude's dander up so?  DUmmies don't want jobs.  They want the nanny state to take care of them. 

Seriously, Dude, chill out.  Obama's got this for ya.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
Couldn't help myself. :lmao:

Offline Karin

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Stinky The Clown Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Tue Jul-12-11 07:19 PM
Original message
14 million (official) job seekers and 3 million job openings.

And in DC there is only a sad session of mutual political masturbation and Financial Crisis Theater.

In other words, where's my free shit dude!!!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Stinky's peaking too soon. He needs this posting surge in November to be a serious contender for the DoY award. He's going to be spent by then.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Stinky's peaking too soon. He needs this posting surge in November to be a serious contender for the DoY award. He's going to be spent by then.

IIRC, DUDE finished 2nd last year.  DUDE been a pretty consistent performer as of late, I expect DUDE to continue DUDE'S madness through out the voting period.

Edited to piss off Stinky.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

"DUde."  Nice refinement, H5 miskie!

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
IIRC, DUDE finished 2nd last year.  DUDE been a pretty consistent performer as of late, I expect DUDE to continue DUDE'S madness through out the voting period.

Edited to piss off Stinky.
The catbox squatter dude has had top ten finishes only on the basis of the volume of his posts, dozens and dozens per day.
He apparently does nothing in the real world. His dozens of daily posts are distinguished only by their uniform dullness.
He has not once, in the many thousands of posts he's dropped on the DUmp, come up with a single one that was interesting, amusing, clever, or thoughtful.

People say nutcase nadin is boring, but at least she is uniquely boring in her consistently offensive, arrogant condescension.
The squatting dude is just plain dull and boring.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
Nads posting seems to have slowed somewhat.
That might give the DUde a straight shot for the big prize.
Had she not, there would have been a chance of a tie with DUde.
The thought of Stinky/Nads 2011 DOTY, just creeps me out.  :whatever: