Author Topic: 14 million (official) job seekers and 3 million job openings. Stinky the Dude  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
The catbox squatter dude has had top ten finishes only on the basis of the volume of his posts, dozens and dozens per day.
He apparently does nothing in the real world. His dozens of daily posts are distinguished only by their uniform dullness.
He has not once, in the many thousands of posts he's dropped on the DUmp, come up with a single one that was interesting, amusing, clever, or thoughtful.

People say nutcase nadin is boring, but at least she is uniquely boring in her consistently offensive, arrogant condescension.
The squatting dude is just plain dull and boring.

I wasn't saying whether I agreed or disagreed with his voting performance.  You're right, he is boring.  Kentuck is another who posts in a similar vein, but without the profanity and brevity of DUDE.  Kentuck is like a low-rent William Pitt/Nance Greggs wannabe, which is kind of like being the skankiest hooker.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
I wasn't saying whether I agreed or disagreed with his voting performance.  You're right, he is boring.  Kentuck is another who posts in a similar vein, but without the profanity and brevity of DUDE.  Kentuck is like a low-rent William Pitt/Nance Greggs wannabe, which is kind of like being the skankiest hooker.

I exposed Kentuk's alter ego on Glock Talk. He took off for the hills, never to return.

Some risers for a top five finish, as I see it are Omaha Steve with his ass kissing for a union VP position, Horse with no brain for raising such a DUmb daughter and Taverner for being generally stupid.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I exposed Kentuk's alter ego on Glock Talk. He took off for the hills, never to return.

Some risers for a top five finish, as I see it are Omaha Steve with his ass kissing for a union VP position, Horse with no brain for raising such a DUmb daughter and Taverner for being generally stupid.

DainBramaged too.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
DainBramaged too.

I had him listed too, but since he has me on ignore, I ignored him. :-)
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

DUde was considerably more interesting, before his alleged heart attack, posting crazy shit under his old slave-2-sparkly moniker, about how he wanted to 'Street-fight' and go 'Smash-mouth' on those damn' Republicans, when he was such an obviously *****-whipped little bitch.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.