Author Topic: At Least 3 Detroit Police Officers Shot at Precinct, Cops Say  (Read 3470 times)

Offline cavegal

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Re: At Least 3 Detroit Police Officers Shot at Precinct, Cops Say
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 06:06:01 PM »
::)

Hope for a speedy recovery for the injured officers... and glad that POS who opened fire is dead.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline cavegal

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 06:47:33 PM »
4 police officers shot at Detroit police station

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/23/michigan.shooting/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

CNN) -- Four police officers were shot at a Detroit police precinct on Sunday afternoon but all are expected to survive, the city's police chief said Sunday.

The most seriously injured officer -- he was shot in the lower back -- emerged from surgery Sunday evening, Detroit Police Chief Ralph Godbee said.

A person who police identified as the shooter was shot dead, Godbee said at a Sunday evening press conference.

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 07:02:46 PM »
suicide by cop, no doubt.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 07:40:25 PM »
suicide by cop, no doubt.

In effect, if not precisely by motive.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 08:48:32 PM »
Sunday's shooting capped off a bloody weekend that saw at least 10 people shot since Friday night — four at the precinct, three outside a strip club, and three murder victims found in a house in the 14000 block of Faircrest.

Ya know, these Limbaugh/Beck listening, Palin worshiping, 2nd amendment Tea Party Patriots are really getting out of hand.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110123/METRO/101230331/Four-Detroit-police-officers-shot-inside-precinct#ixzz1BuvPAeYc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 09:39:01 PM »
Ya know, these Limbaugh/Beck listening, Palin worshiping, 2nd amendment Tea Party Patriots are really getting out of hand.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110123/METRO/101230331/Four-Detroit-police-officers-shot-inside-precinct#ixzz1BuvPAeYc
Seeing that this is Detroit, I'm betting the official blame doesn't start. If this guys is in anyway a mooslim, this will be shushed up and declared a non-terrorist event.

DU doesn't count because they are not intelligent enough to know that this is a liberal city, and nothing bad happens in such paradises.

Offline Gratiot

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 11:37:18 PM »
Seeing that this is Detroit, I'm betting the official blame doesn't start. If this guys is in anyway a mooslim, this will be shushed up and declared a non-terrorist event.

DU doesn't count because they are not intelligent enough to know that this is a liberal city, and nothing bad happens in such paradises.

Detroit really isn't so much of a liberal city, even some of the most liberal politicians INCLUDING Obama have publicly rebuked it's leadership.  It's an unfortunate victim of corruption that's rotted it to the core.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 11:43:40 PM by Gratiot »

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 05:22:38 AM »
Glad the asshole was killed at least.  No need to go to trial.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 07:31:55 AM »

Get yer head fixed ****tard...before you become the next dysfunctional freak put down by the cops.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline TexasCop

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 07:54:59 AM »
I could be wrong, but I believe he was using sarcasm.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 08:04:45 AM »
Quote from: TexasCop link=topic=544 92.msg616770#msg616770 date=1295877299
I could be wrong, but I believe he was using sarcasm.

Um yeh he was  :lmao:  someone didn't have their coffee this morning :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 11:10:13 AM »
Glad the asshole was killed at least.  No need to go to trial.
Yes, I agree. I like it when the trash gets taken out, so to speak. :-)
Prayers and thoughts for those officers and their families.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2011, 11:21:38 AM »
Detroit really isn't so much of a liberal city, even some of the most liberal politicians INCLUDING Obama have publicly rebuked it's leadership.  It's an unfortunate victim of corruption that's rotted it to the core.

Well, it ain't liberal in the same way that San Fran is liberal, but the massive entitlement philosophy is fairly rampant within the city/tri-county area.

The gubmint is the answer to all our problems. And as long as I have my hand out, it gets filled with cash.

But there is NO DOUBT that the city is corrupted to its core.

Offline Gratiot

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 07:43:06 PM »
Well, it ain't liberal in the same way that San Fran is liberal, but the massive entitlement philosophy is fairly rampant within the city/tri-county area.

I believe it's still the most segregated area of the entire nation, including the deep south.  Which fuels a bit of that entitlement mindset, because it's ground zero for a continual parade of people coming into to rant, speak of, and spew rhetoric about entitlements.  Sort of a vicious circle, in a lot of ways.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 07:51:24 PM »
I believe it's still the most segregated area of the entire nation, including the deep south.  Which fuels a bit of that entitlement mindset, because it's ground zero for a continual parade of people coming into to rant, speak of, and spew rhetoric about entitlements.  Sort of a vicious circle, in a lot of ways.

Well, white flight to the 'burbs began back in the Fifties and without a lot of change, blacks pretty much stayed in the city. As the bombed out, burned out, drugged out, and trashed out area of Highland Park can testify. I remember my grandmother living in HP in the early Sixties and back then, it was a nicer neighborhood. Not any more.

When I was a kid, I can remember people talking about Garden City (where I grew up) being devoid of blacks, while Inkster, one-half mile to the south, was probably 50% or more black. GC has since "opened its doors" so to speak, but not by much.

In short, you're right. Detroit is heavily, heavily segregated. Hell, even the muslims pretty much hang out in Dearborn and certain areas downriver.

Offline Gratiot

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, 08:39:47 AM »
Well the child abducting and raping punk whom committed suicide via police, just had his home fire bombed to smoldering ash last night.

Search clickondetroit or detnews for links, sorry im on an IPhone and it's too much of a pain to post them.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2011, 08:46:11 AM »
The home of a gunman who was fatally shot after wounding four officers at a Detroit police station has been burned to the ground amid an investigation into claims he held a 13-year-old girl as a sex slave inside it, Local 4 has learned.

Local 4 has learned that the teen told police she had been chained to a toilet inside the house for several days before getting away early Sunday.
Click On Detroit

What the hell??
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 08:55:55 AM by chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2011, 09:17:20 AM »
Detroit puts me in mind of a post apocalytic city with the good guys overwhelmed by the forces of evil.  The next time Hollywood shoots (oops, I mean films :tongue:) a movie with that theme, they can rent the mean streets of Detroit for cheap and not have to do any modification of the set.  It's  :mental:the way decent people in that city are forced to exist, like some Third World hellhole.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 09:19:53 AM »
Detroit puts me in mind of a post apocalytic city with the good guys overwhelmed by the forces of evil.  The next time Hollywood shoots (oops, I mean films :tongue:) a movie with that theme, they can rent the mean streets of Detroit for cheap and not have to do any modification of the set.  It's  :mental:the way decent people in that city are forced to exist, like some Third World hellhole.

There were signs on 8 Mile Road, heading west right at about John R, that warned people of hookers. We're talking regular street-type signs, not something that was put up by some schmuck.

This was back in 1995 or so, back when the crack houses and the derelicts weren't as prevalent as they are today.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2011, 09:25:40 AM »
There were signs on 8 Mile Road, heading west right at about John R, that warned people of hookers. We're talking regular street-type signs, not something that was put up by some schmuck.

This was back in 1995 or so, back when the crack houses and the derelicts weren't as prevalent as they are today.

Sigh.  And of course in AZ we have the DHS signs warning of alien and drug smugglers.  Heck of a protection job our federal government is doing. :thatsright:

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/09/02/sigh-dhs-posts-signs-to-deter-illegal-aliens/

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2011, 10:53:18 AM »
It's an unfortunate victim of corruption that's rotted it to the core.

Brought about by one-party rule for decades.  Look at the other liberal shitholes like Chicago, New York (and no, Bloomberg is NOT even a RINO), Los Angeles, and Boston, for starters.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline true_blood

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2011, 11:51:53 AM »
Detroit puts me in mind of a post apocalytic city
You said it.
It's really sad though. And it's only going to get worse, as cash strapped states are struggling to stay afloat and taxes go up on anything and everything from food to clothes. Those parts of the states are going to feel it first and much, much worse.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 12:25:42 PM »
You said it.
It's really sad though. And it's only going to get worse, as cash strapped states are struggling to stay afloat and taxes go up on anything and everything from food to clothes. Those parts of the states are going to feel it first and much, much worse.

Yeah, but unfortunately the citizens of states containing these thieving Dem politicians will end up footing the bill for their rotten financial status.  It seems to me that many of the Dem pols in these big liberal cities talk about their concern and care for the poor while pocketing loads of money and offshoring it.  Then, they can go retire outside of the shitholes they've created. :argh:

Offline true_blood

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 12:32:01 PM »
Yeah, but unfortunately the citizens of states containing these thieving Dem politicians will end up footing the bill for their rotten financial status.  It seems to me that many of the Dem pols in these big liberal cities talk about their concern and care for the poor while pocketing loads of money and offshoring it.  Then, they can go retire outside of the shitholes they've created. :argh:
Ain't that the truth right there. It's disgusting. :argh: :argh: