Author Topic: Why not just call him a "greasy spic" and have done with it?  (Read 4720 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Why not just call him a "greasy spic" and have done with it?
« on: November 03, 2010, 04:29:58 PM »
Greg Hengler
MSNBC Contributor: "Marco Rubio Perpetuates All Of The Bad Stereotypes About Cuban Americans"

Here's the young, pretty, Democrat Latino, Alicia Menendez, race hustling her party's latest target, Marco Rubio: the newly-elected and highly-talented Senator from Florida. On the one hand, liberals complain (like NBC's Chuck Todd did just a moment ago) that the GOP is "all white men," but if a female, a black, a Latino, etc. identifies themselves as a Republican, they are, as Alicia Menendez says here, not the "real deal." In other words, if you are not a white male and choose to freely identify as a Republican, you are a betrayer to your sex (females); you are an Uncle Tom or you "act white" (blacks); you are "white washed" or not the "real deal" (Latinos).

The common thread in almost all "Christian" cults is the breakdown of the Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit). These cults are anathema and treated as such in the Christian community. In the same way, the liberal/Democrat/progressive "trinity" of race, class, and gender is cherished and protected just as much as the Christian Trinity. If you try and break the bonds of liberalism with their trinity you are not the "real deal." You will see this liberal reaction to race, class, and gender "blasphemy" as one of the most common emotional responses on television and at your kitchen table this Thanksgiving:)

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/GregHengler/2010/11/03/msnbc_contributor_marco_rubio_perpetuates_all_of_the_bad_stereotypes_about_cuban_americans

Video at link.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

Re: Why not just call him a "greasy spic" and have done with it?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 04:36:55 PM »
Maybe Nikki Haley can avoid the DemRacist backlash since there isn't a large Indian dem bloc.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 08:27:22 PM »
Congrats to Marco. You and the others please turn this Country in the right direction.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 08:29:21 PM »
I'm so glad Rubio won!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline 5412

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 08:20:01 AM »
I'm so glad Rubio won!

Hi Dixie,

My wife and I went down to Coral Gables and were in the third row right in front of Marco when he gave his speech.  If he can keep true to his word, and his fly zipped, he is a true presidential candidate......but he is not yet 40 and really needs some more experience. 

His family is beautiful, read where his wife is a former Dolphins cheerleader, and she is a mother of four and still a beauty.

Was truly impressed, not only with Marco, but the engagement of the Cuban community in Miami.  Historically they had been democrats until Janet Reno sent that kid back to Cuba against the will of his mother and the people in Miami.  The speakers before Marco were terrific and I think they will be something to be heard from for quite some time.  They have worked hard and prospered in a free America and know the difference.

Regards,

Offline 5412

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 08:26:52 AM »
HI,

ANYONE BESIDES ME HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS WEB SITE.  SORRY MY LAST MESSAGE WAS POSTED TWICE, SOMETHING IS WRONG.

I TRIED TO POST AND IT WOULD NOT LET ME, THEN I SAW IT WAS POSTED TWICE, TRIED TO DELETE ONE OF THE POSTS AND IT WOULD NOT LET ME.

I THEN HIT MODIFY AND THE MESSAGE I GOT WAS THE WEB SITE DOES NOT EXIST.

SITE IS INCREDIBLY SLOW ALSO.

SOMETHING IS FISHY,

REGARDS,

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 08:47:36 AM »
Hi 5412. 

We have all been having site issues for the last few days, I imagine everything will be good here real soon. 

That is cool that you saw Rubio's speech!

R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline RZZZA

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 10:06:46 AM »
woooow, his wife is a cheerleader? that's SO impressive.  ::) I hope she has other accomplishments besides being ditzy, pretty and squeezing out 4 kids.

nothing quite as pathetic as an aging cheerleader

hey, i'm gettin the gist of this "being mean" thing. I like how you guys roll around here

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 10:15:48 AM »
woooow, his wife is a cheerleader? that's SO impressive.  ::) I hope she has other accomplishments besides being ditzy, pretty and squeezing out 4 kids.

nothing quite as pathetic as an aging cheerleader

hey, i'm gettin the gist of this "being mean" thing. I like how you guys roll around here

Unless it's someone criticizing an aging cheerleader.

Have a nice day.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RZZZA

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 10:16:52 AM »
i'm just joking, i dont care if she's a cheerleader. the wives of political candidates should be off limits

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »
Maybe Nikki Haley can avoid the DemRacist backlash since there isn't a large Indian dem bloc.

they will go after her for being female and conservative.  sooner or later, she will be a dangerous extremist, like sara palin, sharron angle, michelle bachman, christine o'donnell, carly fiorina, & etc, & etc.

a woman that violates the liberal orthodoxy must be discredited.  their mere existence threatens the very foundation of liberalism.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 10:24:19 AM »
i'm just joking, i dont care if she's a cheerleader. the wives of political candidates should be off limits

How about addressing the liberal race-baiting in, "Marco Rubio Perpetuates All Of The Bad Stereotypes About Cuban Americans"

Liberal shitbags call conservatives bigots for not including hispanics, blacks and wimmenz but as soon as they show up in conservative circles liberals never address issues of substance but attack them on race and gender.

Offline RZZZA

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 10:27:46 AM »
I'm glad to see you voted in a handful of blacks and some latinos. woopee. Personally, i don't give a shit. I'm not one of those people who thinks minorities should all have a hive mind and think the same way. I'm not surprised at all that there exist black conservatives.

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2010, 10:29:38 AM »

And in that whole post about Rubio, you comment only on the fact his wife was a cheerleader?  For that you get one of my bitchslaps....

Don't be such a dolt.  

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline RZZZA

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 10:40:38 AM »
i didnt see the speech by rubio, these politicians never say anything interesting in their victory speeches anyway. i commented on what stuck out to me. Why are right wingers always so concerned about female right-wing politicians being pretty?

Sarah Palin, michelle bachmann, christine o'donnel...these people aren't pretty to me. Amy Holmes is pretty though

I'm the dolt? you're the one who's so impressed by a middle-aged cheerleader

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 10:42:53 AM »
i didnt see the speech by rubio, these politicians never say anything interesting in their victory speeches anyway. i commented on what stuck out to me. Why are right wingers always so concerned about female right-wing politicians being pretty?

Sarah Palin, michelle bachmann, christine o'donnel...these people aren't pretty to me. Amy Holmes is pretty though

I'm the dolt? you're the one who's so impressed by a middle-aged cheerleader

Nope.  You got me wrong.  I am impressed by the poster.  5412, that is.  You might want to get to know the people here a little better before you unleash your snark. 

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 10:51:39 AM »
Sarah Palin, michelle bachmann, christine o'donnel

Statements like that will cause some people here to further question your sanity...not to mention your sexual orientation.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 10:58:01 AM by TxRadioguy »
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2010, 11:07:52 AM »

You stupid MFer, you only get to be "mean" to the other posters who return fire after a hazing and evaluation of your intent here.

Bitchslap for miscomprehension of dutch's address to you.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 11:22:03 AM by Odin's Hand »
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2010, 11:09:11 AM »

Why? They're a package deal, aren't they?

Look at Me-Shell O. Not only was it a package deal with her and Lord Zero, but the taxpayers have to pay for her ****ing boatload of staff, office space, furniture, and non-stop parties that she's dragged into the White Mosque.

You damned right we've got a right to look at candidate's wives.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2010, 11:18:50 AM »
Why? They're a package deal, aren't they?

Look at Me-Shell O. Not only was it a package deal with her and Lord Zero, but the taxpayers have to pay for her ****ing boatload of staff, office space, furniture, and non-stop parties that she's dragged into the White Mosque.

You damned right we've got a right to look at candidate's wives.

If the wife actively campaigns then they are fair game for what they say. If they stick to doing their pet projects like Nancy Reagan, and both former Mrs. Bushes have done, then it's a different matter IMO.

Offline RZZZA

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2010, 11:24:40 AM »
Statements like that will cause some people here to further question your sanity...not to mention your sexual orientation.

what? I said Amy Holmes is pretty. she's a conservative btw.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2010, 11:26:41 AM »
I'm glad to see you voted in a handful of blacks and some latinos. woopee. Personally, i don't give a shit. I'm not one of those people who thinks minorities should all have a hive mind and think the same way. I'm not surprised at all that there exist black conservatives.
You side with people who do demand a hive mind and resort to racist, sexist slurs when they are rejected.

You side with hypocrites who use terms like racist and sexist to dodge debate and something tells me that if it suited your purposes you yourself will allow them to continue their slurs against those who fail to join the hive and you would condone slandering decent people with terms like racist.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2010, 11:27:44 AM »
what? I said Amy Holmes is pretty. she's a conservative btw.

So are the other ones you mentioned.  But your pre-programed Liberal brain has been told to hate them blindly no matter what your eyes see.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline RZZZA

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2010, 11:30:22 AM »
whether someone is pretty or not is completely apolitical to me. Sarah Palin has nice legs. there, are you happy?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2010, 11:42:20 AM »
whether someone is pretty or not is completely apolitical to me. Sarah Palin has nice legs. there, are you happy?

How about the substance of the OP? Should a commentator be taken to task for making such statements?