Author Topic: Why not just call him a "greasy spic" and have done with it?  (Read 4721 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Why not just call him a "greasy spic" and have done with it?
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2010, 11:43:18 AM »
Let's go back to an OLD adage: "Behind every successful man, lies a woman". THIS is WHY we should look at the candidates wives (husbands). Whether we like it or not, it IS a package deal. If these women were of little importance in the husband's decision making. It works conversely for women candidates.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline RZZZA

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2010, 11:45:55 AM »
How about the substance of the OP? Should a commentator be taken to task for making such statements?

I think so. If a commentator did indeed say that.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2010, 12:19:27 PM »
i didnt see the speech by rubio, these politicians never say anything interesting in their victory speeches anyway. i commented on what stuck out to me. Why are right wingers always so concerned about female right-wing politicians being pretty? Sarah Palin, michelle bachmann, christine o'donnel...these people aren't pretty to me. Amy Holmes is pretty though
I'm the dolt? you're the one who's so impressed by a middle-aged cheerleader
Why keep bringing it up, then? You skrunt. Go play with the lord zero zombies.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2010, 12:43:06 PM »
i didnt see the speech by rubio, these politicians never say anything interesting in their victory speeches anyway. i commented on what stuck out to me. Why are right wingers always so concerned about female right-wing politicians being pretty?

Sarah Palin, michelle bachmann, christine o'donnel...these people aren't pretty to me. Amy Holmes is pretty though

I'm the dolt? you're the one who's so impressed by a middle-aged cheerleader

Just because some people think that they're "pretty" is irrelevant. Where is NOW and their outcries against the blatant sexism of the Left?? Where is the Left's blatant outcries of sexism and their own hypocrisy within their Party??
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline RZZZA

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2010, 01:10:17 PM »
I don't know, why are you asking me? That seems like a rhetorical question.

All I can do is condemn blatant sexism and racism on a case-by-case basis, I don't have any more power than that

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2010, 01:23:37 PM »
I don't know, why are you asking me? That seems like a rhetorical question.

All I can do is condemn blatant sexism and racism on a case-by-case basis, I don't have any more power than that
That's just a convenient way of saying: I still like the liberal pundits who consistently use these sorts of attacks.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2010, 01:24:29 PM »
Heaven forbid, consesrvatives said the same thing about an attractive minority Democrat.

These fools are just scared of Rubio; they know he's a huge GOP rock star now and may play a big role in 2012 elections.

Rock on Marco.

Offline RZZZA

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2010, 01:51:31 PM »
I attend the secret liberal meetings and I haven't seen anyone express any fear of Marco Rubio, people pretty much don't even know who he is. You right wingers seem to have a new golden child every few months. A while back it was Bobby Jindal, that's the guy we were all supposed to be afraid of. Then it was Sarah Palin. Now it's this guy?

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2010, 01:54:01 PM »
I attend the secret liberal meetings and I haven't seen anyone express any fear of Marco Rubio, people pretty much don't even know who he is. You right wingers seem to have a new golden child every few months. A while back it was Bobby Jindal, that's the guy we were all supposed to be afraid of. Then it was Sarah Palin. Now it's this guy?

Ahhhhhhhh....there are many golden children spread throughout the country. They are all getting in place for the takeover. Makes it easier to round up all the liberals.

::)
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline RZZZA

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2010, 01:57:18 PM »
I thought Mitt Romney was being groomed to run against Obama into 2012, what happened to that?

Wasn't he the most popular guy at that Republican convention?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2010, 02:09:08 PM »

DU seems to know him pretty well.

I guess you're just a minor leaguer.

For someone to be such a non-entity your friends at MSNBC seem to take great delight in slinging racist jibes at him.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline 5412

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2010, 03:04:58 PM »
woooow, his wife is a cheerleader? that's SO impressive.  ::) I hope she has other accomplishments besides being ditzy, pretty and squeezing out 4 kids.

nothing quite as pathetic as an aging cheerleader

hey, i'm gettin the gist of this "being mean" thing. I like how you guys roll around here

Hi,

Well about his wife.  The kids minded her which, in today's society is a good thing.  Honestly, she was so beautiful she took your breath away, just a wonderful smile.  I don't know if you have ever been around many Cuban women but much like the beach in Ipanema, Brazil........as the song says when they walk bye you go aaaahhhhh.

Having met Marco a couple of times, and communicating with him several times I can say this first hand.  He is a smart young man with good judgment.  My feeling is that also applies to choosing who he asks to marry him.

Hey, I am 70 years old but can still appreciate God's gifts.

Just commented on the events of the evening.  BTW, his mother was a maid and his dad a bartender.  They too were on stage, and they too have aged very well.  His children we all well behaved and cute as could be.  Doubt that will get or cost him any votes but it sure looked like a wonderful family, considering his dad escaped from Cuba and made a new and better life for his wife and then family in the US.

regards,

PS:  I now read where you are a flaming liberal from the Huffington Post.  I honestly thought you might have been objective.  What a shame, sometime folks come to this web site with an open mind and actually learn something.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 03:33:40 PM by 5412 »

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2010, 03:10:07 PM »
i see the little miscreant crumbcake has been banned.

Suck on it Rizza.

:loser: :loser:

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2010, 03:22:12 PM »
PS:  I now read where you are a flaming liberal from the Huffington Post.  I honestly thought you might have been objective.  What a shame, sometime folks come to this web site with an open mind and actually learn something.

5412.... :cheersmate:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent