Author Topic: obama to butt pluggers- I'm cutting the funding for cooties  (Read 27412 times)

Offline Lord Undies

Re: obama to butt pluggers- I'm cutting the funding for cooties
« Reply #225 on: May 20, 2010, 08:26:36 PM »
Parkay.

Chiffon...

[youtube=425,350]LLrTPrp-fW8[/youtube]

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #226 on: May 20, 2010, 08:28:19 PM »
I think this  has drifted far enough off topic for a relocation.....

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #227 on: May 20, 2010, 08:30:52 PM »
I think this  has drifted far enough off topic for a relocation.....

doc

If it helps, homos use to use margarine as lube.  That's why they had to start putting "for external use only" on the tub label.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #228 on: May 21, 2010, 04:25:21 AM »
If it helps, homos use to use margarine as lube.  That's why they had to start putting "for external use only" on the tub label.

Other things, too--the group Frankie Goes to Hollywood had a song called "Krisco Kisses" on their Welcome to the Pleasuredome album.  I was the music director of my campus radio station when it came out.  I was young then--I thought the album was pretty good.  "Relax" was about giving oral sex, and they did a version of Springsteen's "Born to Run" which was good, too.

I think that one or two of that group died of AIDS.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #229 on: May 21, 2010, 06:32:42 AM »

Oh....it skyrockets when I get on the subject of him!!!

It goes up to "normal" when I get tense, stressed, or nervous - like going to the doctor. Otherwise it's 90-something over 60-something. It was up to normal at a doctor's visit, so I thought I could go donate. I went, they took their share, and then it crashed after I left. I had surgery one time, that several hours after surgery, I couldn't feel my lower legs or arms. My BP was down to 60/40, yet I was conscious and talking. Shook everybody up at the time. It's not a deal, except now I have to tell before surgery, that my BP goes haywire. 

Me too. The BP monitor alarm went off so many times, they finally turned it off.  :p
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #230 on: May 21, 2010, 09:01:19 AM »
Are you as outspoken against divorce, lying, greediness, drunkeness, lusting, etc., as you are about homosexuality?
If her answer is "yes" where does that leave you?

Of course if you can find groups advocating a political agenda in favor of lying, greediness, drunkeness etc (now that Ted Kennedy is dead) that would make for a more legitimate analogy. However, I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that if the schools wanted to give 1st graders a reading of "Heather's Mommy Likes DP with Construction Workers" Duchess might take umbrage.

And yes, the conservative community has long railed against overly laxed divorce laws and social mores playing a major role in the destruction of the family, which is the lynchpin of social and economic health in any community (HINT: that is why ALL viable societies have evolved strictly regulated norms for family order). You may be ignorant of this fact but that is only because you have chosen to waste your time elsewhere dwelling on weak caricatures of other people's arguments.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #231 on: May 21, 2010, 09:34:13 AM »
Me too. The BP monitor alarm went off so many times, they finally turned it off.  :p

:lmao: That's what they did with mine too. I had a friend with me, and she told the nurse she would sit right next to me and watch me, but if they didn't turn the monitor off, they would be treating her for a heart attack cause it was scaring the poop out of her every time it went off!
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #232 on: May 21, 2010, 10:01:57 AM »

Of course if you can find groups advocating a political agenda in favor of lying, greediness, drunkeness etc (now that Ted Kennedy is dead) that would make for a more legitimate analogy. However, I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that if the schools wanted to give 1st graders a reading of "Heather's Mommy Likes DP with Construction Workers" Duchess might take umbrage.

And yes, the conservative community has long railed against overly laxed divorce laws and social mores playing a major role in the destruction of the family, which is the lynchpin of social and economic health in any community (HINT: that is why ALL viable societies have evolved strictly regulated norms for family order). You may be ignorant of this fact but that is only because you have chosen to waste your time elsewhere dwelling on weak caricatures of other people's arguments.

You do realize this great post telling the proverbial cow how to eat the cabbage will be ignored by said proverbial cow?  When dumbass liberals cannot refute your display of reality, common sense, and facts, they just ignore you hoping it will go away.

I can guarantee that a totally unrelated response will be forthcoming in a weak and ridiculously stupid attempt to change the spotlight away from your purposeful and thoughtful post.   

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #233 on: May 21, 2010, 10:45:16 AM »
You do realize this great post telling the proverbial cow how to eat the cabbage will be ignored by said proverbial cow?  When dumbass liberals cannot refute your display of reality, common sense, and facts, they just ignore you hoping it will go away.

I can guarantee that a totally unrelated response will be forthcoming in a weak and ridiculously stupid attempt to change the spotlight away from your purposeful and thoughtful post.    

That or she will quietly just ignore the thread. Typical!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline soleil

« Reply #234 on: May 21, 2010, 12:56:26 PM »

I would just like to see some consistency. Homosexuality is considered an abomination to many here, but I don't see any outspokeness for other sins.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #235 on: May 21, 2010, 01:20:54 PM »

I would just like to see some consistency. Homosexuality is considered an abomination to many here, but I don't see any outspokeness for other sins.

No, dearest, we don't cut homosexuality any slack like you do.  Therein lies the difference.  We hold all sin as equal.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #236 on: May 21, 2010, 01:40:20 PM »

Uh, what other sins were being discussed in this thread? What other sins are being shoved down our throat by perverted butt bouncers and carpet munchers?

I can think of one. Abortion. I think you'll find we are just as adamant about that particular sin, too!

By a vowel Sol, get a clue!

If you haven't noticed this got moved to "mind numbing stupidity" for a reason!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #237 on: May 21, 2010, 02:09:10 PM »
Besides the baby murdering and homosexual agenda, exactly what other sins has the Supreme Court ruled in favor? 

What other sins is there in which a whole political party is based?

I will gladly get just as passionate about any that can be named in answer to these questions. 

Idiot.

Offline soleil

« Reply #238 on: May 21, 2010, 02:09:55 PM »
No, dearest, we don't cut homosexuality any slack like you do.  Therein lies the difference.  We hold all sin as equal.

I don't believe many do. And it is obvious by the way people treat others.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 02:12:16 PM by soleil »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #239 on: May 21, 2010, 02:44:18 PM »

Second paragraph.

If you're not going to pay attention to replies to your statements stop pretending to be engaged.

Offline soleil

« Reply #240 on: May 21, 2010, 02:50:47 PM »
Second paragraph.

If you're not going to pay attention to replies to your statements stop pretending to be engaged.

I read it all. That was my reply.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #241 on: May 21, 2010, 04:04:04 PM »
I read it all. That was my reply.
No, that was a repetition of the point to which I was responding. To wit:

Are you as outspoken against divorce, lying, greediness, drunkeness, lusting, etc., as you are about homosexuality?

No rebuttal, just reiteration.

No one on the conservative(-Christian) side would stand blithely aside if drunkards demanded special legal protections for their behaviors. Ditto liars and sluts, even though the latter enjoy a special place in my heart.

If you believe this is not the case you're welcome to point why that might be so; otherwise the less ego-driven response would be to admit, "Golly! Maybe they are consistent."

Please feel free to point out where these Christians have ever gave shrugging acceptance adultery, fornication, drunkenness, theft, fraud, murder, violence, etc etc etc. If homosexuals draw the most political opposition it is because homosexuals are the most politically active. If you know of a national adulterers advocacy group that has been overlooked please feel free to point them out.

But let us assume--arguendo--that they have turned a blind eye to adultery to hold the line against homosexuality: how does that invalidate their opposition to homosexuality?

If this is where they believe the most pressing intrusion into their liberty and social order resides then they are free to set aside other concerns to deal with that which they consider the greatest threat.

I'm sure were I to poke about long enough I could find inconsistencies in what you advocate.

Of course, it should be pointed out that if/when Christians were to speak out against adultery et al the first response from the Left would be, "Jesus Christ! Where's the God-damned separation of church and state!"

It's a good thing your sort weren't around during the days of the abolitionists; religiously motivated meddlers that they were.

Or would that be YOUR inconsistency?

Offline soleil

« Reply #242 on: May 21, 2010, 04:34:23 PM »
No, that was a repetition of the point to which I was responding. To wit:

No rebuttal, just reiteration.

No one on the conservative(-Christian) side would stand blithely aside if drunkards demanded special legal protections for their behaviors. Ditto liars and sluts, even though the latter enjoy a special place in my heart.

If you believe this is not the case you're welcome to point why that might be so; otherwise the less ego-driven response would be to admit, "Golly! Maybe they are consistent."

Please feel free to point out where these Christians have ever gave shrugging acceptance adultery, fornication, drunkenness, theft, fraud, murder, violence, etc etc etc. If homosexuals draw the most political opposition it is because homosexuals are the most politically active. If you know of a national adulterers advocacy group that has been overlooked please feel free to point them out.

But let us assume--arguendo--that they have turned a blind eye to adultery to hold the line against homosexuality: how does that invalidate their opposition to homosexuality?

If this is where they believe the most pressing intrusion into their liberty and social order resides then they are free to set aside other concerns to deal with that which they consider the greatest threat.

I'm sure were I to poke about long enough I could find inconsistencies in what you advocate.

Of course, it should be pointed out that if/when Christians were to speak out against adultery et al the first response from the Left would be, "Jesus Christ! Where's the God-damned separation of church and state!"

It's a good thing your sort weren't around during the days of the abolitionists; religiously motivated meddlers that they were.

Or would that be YOUR inconsistency?

I am quite sure I am inconsistent at times.  I certainly don't claim not to be, I just don't understand the hate towards people.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #243 on: May 21, 2010, 05:18:03 PM »
There is no hate towards people. Any hate is because of what people do or say.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #244 on: May 21, 2010, 05:30:08 PM »
I am quite sure I am inconsistent at times.  I certainly don't claim not to be, I just don't understand the hate towards people.

Like your hatred towards the unborn?  Like your hatred of those who do not jump up and down clapping over radical homosexuality?  That kind of hate?  You are eat up with hate.  Mostly, you hate yourself - and I don't blame you.  Who could be comfortable in their own skin when they condone the sick crap you embrace.  You have to feel hatred and shame towards yourself.

You are extremely hateful.  You should understand hate better than you understand when your name is called.  ALL LEFTISTS ARE PURE HATE.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #245 on: May 21, 2010, 05:37:55 PM »

You are extremely hateful bunny.  You should understand hate better than you understand when your name,Bonnie the Bunny , is called.  ALL LEFTIST Rabbits ARE PURE HATE.

I agree with Ptarmy!

(i am SO bad...)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #246 on: May 21, 2010, 06:00:08 PM »
Beam vs Mote, look it up.

Still you have your own hatreds. Like your hatred towards conservatives, Christians, people who are self-sufficient, people not of color and as pointed out: the unborn.

Of course you will come sputtering back, "But I don't hate them! I just don't agree with them!"

That would be a response you would reject out of hand were it offered by anyone who doesn't agree with your agenda. You refuse to see opposition to gay marriage as a disagreement about what is best for US society. And you certainly do not agree with the right of those who disagree with you to be equal participants in their own government. You will pull out separation of church and state and hate-monger titles to silence those whose offer arguments that threaten your preferred fantasies.

Gays have as much right to petition for the redress of grievances, campaign for their chosen representatives, seek elective office and every other right guaranteed to all citizens of this nation. That is what the constitution guarantees. It does not guarantee to make your dick feel good wherever you choose to place it.

Accordingly, Christians acknowledge more political rights for gays than gays allow Christians as liberal propaganda dictates Christians not vote in accord with any political position that might have been informed by their worldview.

Sorry, but marriage is one of the most heavily regulated institutions in ANY society not just the hateful, patriarchal, imperialist, exploitative, wives-are-merely-chattel, bigot swamp known as the US. Case in point: Legal marriage age differs wildly from state to state but just because some states allow marriage at age 14 does not mean 14-year old children in states where the limit is 18 are being discriminated against and SCOTUS must come racing to their rescue.

And it isn't because people in those latter states hate anyone between the age of 14 to 17.

Your entire "hatred" meme serves only to 1) attempt to shame people into not speaking and 2) give you license to ignore them if they deign to speak out of the place you have assigned to them.

Offline soleil

« Reply #247 on: May 21, 2010, 09:38:32 PM »
Beam vs Mote, look it up.

Still you have your own hatreds. Like your hatred towards conservatives, Christians, people who are self-sufficient, people not of color and as pointed out: the unborn.

Of course you will come sputtering back, "But I don't hate them! I just don't agree with them!"

That would be a response you would reject out of hand were it offered by anyone who doesn't agree with your agenda. You refuse to see opposition to gay marriage as a disagreement about what is best for US society. And you certainly do not agree with the right of those who disagree with you to be equal participants in their own government. You will pull out separation of church and state and hate-monger titles to silence those whose offer arguments that threaten your preferred fantasies.

Gays have as much right to petition for the redress of grievances, campaign for their chosen representatives, seek elective office and every other right guaranteed to all citizens of this nation. That is what the constitution guarantees. It does not guarantee to make your dick feel good wherever you choose to place it.

Accordingly, Christians acknowledge more political rights for gays than gays allow Christians as liberal propaganda dictates Christians not vote in accord with any political position that might have been informed by their worldview.

Sorry, but marriage is one of the most heavily regulated institutions in ANY society not just the hateful, patriarchal, imperialist, exploitative, wives-are-merely-chattel, bigot swamp known as the US. Case in point: Legal marriage age differs wildly from state to state but just because some states allow marriage at age 14 does not mean 14-year old children in states where the limit is 18 are being discriminated against and SCOTUS must come racing to their rescue.

And it isn't because people in those latter states hate anyone between the age of 14 to 17.

Your entire "hatred" meme serves only to 1) attempt to shame people into not speaking and 2) give you license to ignore them if they deign to speak out of the place you have assigned to them.

Let me just say this, I appreciate you having a discussion with me, and when I have more time, I will respond fully to what you wrote. Right now, it is past bed time for baby!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #248 on: May 21, 2010, 10:30:10 PM »
Sorry to hear that. My Mother died of cancer due to smoking. When did he die?

My grandpa died of lung cancer from smoking.  He died in 1990.  I remember seeing him in the hospital after he had radiation.  His whole chest looked like he was a burn victim.  I brought my son to see him (he was a little over a year old) and my grandpa wanted to hold him so badly but he couldn't.  He had shingles and he didn't want to give him chicken pox.  He died a couple months after that.  It was the last time I saw him (we lived in AZ and he was in a hospital in NE), I wish I lived in the same state at the time so he could have seen my son more.   :(

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #249 on: May 21, 2010, 10:47:33 PM »
But you are assuming that all straight people are donating good blood. There is a risk for every person out there.

I am way behind in this discussion but thought I would throw this in.

I can't donate blood because back in 1998 I received IVIG (intravenous immunoglobulin) every month for a year.  One of the treatments I received could have been tainted.   I had to sign a waiver the month after I received treatment from a tainted lot of IVIG. A women donated in the lot I received had Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (human form of mad cow disease).  I may have received her specific donation (it could take up to 20 years to show up) so I can't donate.  There is a good chance I didn't receive her specific donation (I can't remember how many people are in each lot) but I am a risk to others on the off chance I could be infected.  I don't see a difference between me and gay men who have a higher than average chance of having HIV than everyone else in the population.  I couldn't imagine forcing my blood on other people, I could never live with myself if I had donated blood and then later developed CJD.  
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 10:50:25 PM by BEG »