Author Topic: So I go to my dermatologist today and FOX was on the tv in the waiting room.  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
L0oniX  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Jun-24-09 10:50 AM
Original message
So I go to my dermatologist today and FOX was on the tv in the waiting room.

I asked the receptionist to please change the tv to any other channel. A guy came out and looked at the tv and went back in the office. Sooooo ...I walked up to the open window and made sure everyone heard me say "You can either change the channel or I am canceling my appointment". Soooo one of the other people there asked my why I wanted the tv changed. I said (and I was quite pissed by now) "I don't want to hear propaganda from FOX while I am waiting ....and if you don't change it now, I am going to leave and never come back here". So they changed it to MSNBC. You should have seen the looks on all their faces when I threatened to leave and never come back over it. I was thinking ...WTF you asscarrots ...I am the one paying for your ****ing pay check. Mutha ****as ...don't **** with me. Of course I mentioned the incident to the doctor who was quite understanding and after saying he also did not like FOX assured me that he would make some changes. Spank!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5912138

I remember the good old days when they put a tiny bit of effort into bouncies *sigh*.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5912138

I remember the good old days when they put a tiny bit of effort into bouncies *sigh*.

So do I.

We haven't had a good bouncy since the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher told the one about her friend in Missouri who deliberately obstructed voting in the primaries there last year.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Please let this happen to me when I'm in a waiting room one day.  I will insist they not change it to any propaganda from MSNBC, CNN, or any of the other news networks, sit back, and watch kooks like L0oniX stew while ESPN is on.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Translation to what actually happened:
(whiny DUmmie voice) "Change the channel or I'm leaving and NEVER COMING BACK!"
(Receptionist) "Sir, if you leave, we will charge you for cancelling your appointment less than 24 hours in advance.  Medicaid doesn't cover short notice cancellations, so that bill will go to you.  Would you care to verify your address for us, so that we may send it to the proper residence?"
(chagrined DUmmie voice) "UMMM, I'll be waiting outside, please have them call me out there."
(Receptionist) "Sir, if you step out of the waiting room, it is considered cancelling your appointment."
(DUmmie) "oh"

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
It messed up the script.
Everyone in the place is supposed to be applauding and cheering.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
First of all, horrid bouncy.

Secondly, I see this website is really taking off!

QuarantineFoxNews.com
Coming soon: Kick FOX News out of public spaces!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Translation to what actually happened:
(whiny DUmmie voice) "Change the channel or I'm leaving and NEVER COMING BACK!"
(Receptionist) "Sir, if you leave, we will charge you for cancelling your appointment less than 24 hours in advance.  Medicaid doesn't cover short notice cancellations, so that bill will go to you.  Would you care to verify your address for us, so that we may send it to the proper residence?"
(chagrined DUmmie voice) "UMMM, I'll be waiting outside, please have them call me out there."
(Receptionist) "Sir, if you step out of the waiting room, it is considered cancelling your appointment."
(DUmmie) "oh"

Now that, sir, is probably more like it.

I got the impression--I have absolutely no idea why--that someone else was paying for the primitive's appointment.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
It messed up the script.
Everyone in the place is supposed to be applauding and cheering.

I think they did after the moonbat left.  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Now that, sir, is probably more like it.

I got the impression--I have absolutely no idea why--that someone else was paying for the primitive's appointment.

Well the way they all scream for free health care I cant picture any of them opening their wallets and detracting from their pot money. 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
What really happened:

L0onybin  Idiot for Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this moron  Click to view this moron's profile  Click to add this moron to your buddy list  Click to add this moron to your Ignore list      Wed Jun-24-09 10:50 AM
Original message
So I go to my psychotherapist again today and FOX was on the tv in the waiting room.

I asked the hot receptionist to please change the tv to the Playboy channel, cause my mom won't let me watch it at home in her basement. A guy came out, looked at me, told me to sit back down and STFU, and went back in the office. Sooooo ...I walked up to the open window and made sure everyone heard me say "You can either change the channel or I am canceling my appointment". Soooo one of the other people there asked my why I couldn't just STFU. I said (and I was quite pissed by now) "I don't get to watch that channel at home, so I demand to be allowed to watch it here while I am waiting ....and if you don't change it now, I am going to sit in the corner and hold my breath". So they changed it to PBS...Sesame Street was on...it was great! You should have seen the looks on all their faces when I threatened to hold my breat over it. They were clearly thinking ...WTF you asscarrot ...we are the ones paying for your ******* treatment, because you're too lazy to get a **** job. Mutha ****a ...don't **** with us. Of course I mentioned the incident to the doctor who was quite understanding knowning my background and need to be the center of attention, assured me that he would make some changes.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
...I am the one paying for your ****ing pay check...
Until ObamaCare takes over, at which point their salaries will be federally subsidized so losing you won't make an iota of difference.

viva la revolucion!
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

The horror, the horror.

:whatever:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Bigmack  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Jun-24-09 10:56 AM
Response to Original message
5. The rabid Faux watchers/believers...

are bad, but the people who just have it on for "backround noise" are worse. They half-hear and half-watch that shit and never realize that their opinions are being subtly molded. They don't keep up on the real news, but if somebody asks their opinion, they parrot back a Faux talking point or made-up "fact".

Hmmm so faux noise is controlling peoples thoughts.  :lmao:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Bigmack
Wed Jun-24-09 10:56 AM
Response to Original message
5. The rabid MSNBC/Air America/Jon Stewart watchers/believers...

are bad, but the people who just have it on for "backround noise" are worse. They half-hear and half-watch that shit and never realize that their opinions are being subtly molded. They don't keep up on the real news, but if somebody asks their opinion, they parrot back a MSNBC/Air America/Jon Stewart talking point or made-up "fact".

Fixored.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Chris_

Oh brother :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :bs: :bs: :bs:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Hmmm so faux noise is controlling peoples thoughts.  :lmao:
"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded"  Obi-Wan Kenobi
 :-)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
The fact that conservatives can basically tune out stuff and act like mature adults doesn`t seem to ever rub off on these cretins.

It is like Holy Water on a Vampire to them and shows how simple and close minded they are.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded"  Obi-Wan Kenobi
 :-)

If that was the case the dummies would all be in lock step with teh Rove so maybe its not effective on the mush minded.  :-)

Offline Chris_

If that was the case the dummies would all be in lock step with teh Rove so maybe its not effective on the mush minded.  :-)
Well yes.  Given all we have to start with is the consistency of boiled squash, we can't expect too much.   :-)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Well yes.  Given all we have to start with is the consistency of boiled squash, we can't expect too much.   :-)

boiled squash is smarter than the average primitive, just saying.  :-)

Offline Chris_

boiled squash is smarter than the average primitive, just saying.  :-)
...smells better too.   :-)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
...smells better too.   :-)

and actually has a purpose.  :lmao:

Offline Chris_

and actually has a purpose.  :lmao:
...add salt to squash and it gets better.  Put it on a DUmmie and it dissolves.
 :fuelfire: :-)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
I have never seen Fox News on in a waiting room - Its always an 'Access Health' show that repeats forever (with paid for commercial spots, Im sure) or If I take the kids to their pediatrician, Its some sort of kids show or movie on DVD.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Damn, why can't one of these A-Holes be in a waiting room with me? I really want to be able to stand up (I'm 6'3") look at them and say "shut the **** up......................................asshat".

Damn that would make my day.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.