Author Topic: Enter if you dare  (Read 11805 times)

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: Enter if you dare
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2008, 07:31:48 PM »
Nope. Not "getting any" here either.  :tongue: But I have rented We Own the Night. Mark Wahlberg and Joaquin Phoenix in one movie. Hubba hubba.  :naughty:

Schadie knows where SHE is hanging tonight. I'll be right over with my hello kitty jammies and we can do a chick night together.

C'mon over!  :cheersmate:

We would have a great time together. I think I am going to go see Step Up 2 with my girls this weekend.  :-)

Mine wants to see Spiderwick Chronicles  :p

Hey sweetheart, those are great books, I hope the movie is too.

Thanks! He has read all the books.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline LadyLiberty

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2008, 07:33:50 PM »
I just made my dinner.  It's surprisingly good since I just put whatever I had in the pan together and cooked. 

cooking corrects many culinary mistakes.  and if it doesn't, just fry the whole thing. :-)

It's good, I might make this again.  I browned a pound of hamburger meat with some diced onions.  A little chili powder, garlic powder.  Once browned I added a can of Rotel and a can of corn.  Little salt and pepper.  Served over rice, that I already had made and topped with cheddar cheese.  :)
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2008, 07:34:25 PM »

a lesson learned.  here I have been foolishly and slavishly posting erudite thoughts and cool
insights in the election forum, and I get 70 hits on my threads in a week.

here schad does it in an hour. :-)

I have been enjoying what you have been posting, great job! We are really going to be needing to focus on what you are doing.

Barack Obama

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2008, 07:35:42 PM »
I just made my dinner.  It's surprisingly good since I just put whatever I had in the pan together and cooked. 

cooking corrects many culinary mistakes.  and if it doesn't, just fry the whole thing. :-)

It's good, I might make this again.  I browned a pound of hamburger meat with some diced onions.  A little chili powder, garlic powder.  Once browned I added a can of Rotel and a can of corn.  Little salt and pepper.  Served over rice, that I already had made and topped with cheddar cheese.  :)

That shall be called Chili Rice Skillet

Barack Obama

Offline morningAngel

« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2008, 07:36:26 PM »

a lesson learned.  here I have been foolishly and slavishly posting erudite thoughts and cool

I have been enjoying what you have been posting, great job! We are really going to be needing to focus on what you are doing.

suck up

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2008, 07:36:28 PM »

stop it, or I will banish you to the food forum. :-)

how was work today?  I pretty much took the day off today, and encouraged people not to
even attempt anything that was very involved.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2008, 07:38:17 PM »

thnx. :)

I am a total political junkie, and the dynamics of this election are utterly fascinating to me.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2008, 07:38:57 PM »
and it's back to no- not getting any.

:banghead:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2008, 07:39:47 PM »

suck up

someone seems a little cranky this weekend. :whatever:

:-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2008, 07:40:29 PM »

James Carville once said, "it's the fluff, stupid"
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2008, 07:41:05 PM »

A mile wide and an inch deep....no one drowns in this river.

And if you do... and IF you do, I shall know you're bluffing.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2008, 07:41:46 PM »
and it's back to no- not getting any.

:banghead:

We'll take you in dutch.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2008, 07:41:58 PM »

how was work today?  I pretty much took the day off today, and encouraged people not to

I was surprisingly busy most of the day.  I thought I had made a mistake,  but alas, I didn't. :)  Oh and I got all bitch with Enterprise Rental Car, who's refusing to pay for a part they bought, by turning them into a COD or cash only account.  bwahahahaha.  Plus, their accounts payable girl is an IDIOT!   So they're getting screwed because this moron won't pay us our $25.  bwahahaha. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris_

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2008, 07:42:23 PM »

It shall!  :-)

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2008, 07:42:46 PM »

And so it shall.  :)
Stink Eye

Offline Chris_

Offline Chris_

« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2008, 07:44:16 PM »

Jinx!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2008, 07:47:10 PM »
im die.... no kidding, it has been THAT kind of a week.

For all the CCers who aren't getting lucky right now... WAZZUP?  :-)

I'm laid up with too-slow recovery from foot surgery, a thousand miles from my wife, it's pretty safe to say I ain't gettin' lucky anytime soon.  Mostly watching Cable TV since I can't do a lot else for any extended period.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2008, 07:48:03 PM »

I was surprisingly busy most of the day.  I thought I had made a mistake,  but alas, I didn't. :)  Oh and I got all bitch with Enterprise Rental Car, who's refusing to pay for a part they bought, by turning them into a COD or cash only account.  bwahahahaha.  Plus, their accounts payable girl is an IDIOT!   So they're getting screwed because this moron won't pay us our $25.  bwahahaha. 

Why is it when I think I make a mistake, it's a colossal nightmare? Hmmm... I want to know!  :rotf:

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2008, 07:48:35 PM »

Jinx!

LOL.   :tongue:
Stink Eye

Offline Chris_

« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2008, 07:49:59 PM »
im die.... no kidding, it has been THAT kind of a week.

For all the CCers who aren't getting lucky right now... WAZZUP?  :-)

I'm laid up with too-slow recovery from foot surgery, a thousand miles from my wife, it's pretty safe to say I ain't gettin' lucky anytime soon.  Mostly watching Cable TV since I can't do a lot else for any extended period.

Sounds like a good story! I don't blame you for wanting to use it.  :rotf: I'm teasing, hope your foot heals quickly.