Author Topic: Enter if you dare  (Read 11749 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Enter if you dare
« on: February 15, 2008, 06:37:26 PM »
im die.... no kidding, it has been THAT kind of a week.

For all the CCers who aren't getting lucky right now... WAZZUP?  :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Re: Enter if you dare
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 06:39:26 PM »
Oooh.  If I reply to this thread, does that imply that I'm part of the "not gettin any" crowd?

:(

Waitin' on mah dinner to be delivered.  General Tso's with pork fried rice, broccorri, and egg rolls.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 06:40:57 PM »
Had my billionth eye exam today.  I'm up to 20/200 vision.  WOO!! 

I have to wait two more weeks before I can get new glasses.

edit: bad news, more scar tissue.  I hope it doesn't cause any problems.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:43:40 PM by Chris »

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 06:42:20 PM »
I'm talking to my toothbrush and whistling out the window where I saw her drive away. 

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 06:42:52 PM »
Well, crap I'm replying.  :(

The bf took his dad down to Houston for a checkup.  I'm all by my lonesome self tonight.  :bawl:

Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline morningAngel

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 06:42:59 PM »
Chris, you've pretty much informed us of your lack of love life when you compared yourself to Freeper and being terminally single.   :rotf:
My week sucked, my Land Rover is in the shop, its just a hose, but there are only TWO dealers in the state of NV and so it will take a week to get the part out here to the remote outreaches of the state..the van is of course dying/dead/comatose with an alternator problem so am borrowing a friends pick up truck, which means I dont' get to go perch on the side of a glacier with my sweetie this weekend, so am home..me the kid and the bunny...
not to mention at work, everyone decided to act like it was junior high all week again, necessitating me having to play the heavy at my  management meeting this morning, which I really hate to do, pull rank...bleck...  can't we all just get along?

okay, thats my life in a nutshell..but hey, at least I am getting lucky with more frequency than Chris and Freeper  :tongue: :rotf:

Offline jendf

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 06:43:25 PM »
Nope. Not "getting any" here either.  :tongue: But I have rented We Own the Night. Mark Wahlberg and Joaquin Phoenix in one movie. Hubba hubba.  :naughty:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 06:45:39 PM »
hoping to later. does that count?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 06:45:49 PM »
Nope. Not "getting any" here either.  :tongue: But I have rented We Own the Night. Mark Wahlberg and Joaquin Phoenix in one movie. Hubba hubba.  :naughty:

So, you'll still be "busy" later.  LOL.   :tongue:
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris_

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 06:46:30 PM »
Oooh.  If I reply to this thread, does that imply that I'm part of the "not gettin any" crowd?

Waitin' on mah dinner to be delivered.  General Tso's with pork fried rice, broccorri, and egg rolls.

Knowing some of the folks who frequent this board, they are prolly contracting some troublesome STD.  :lmao:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 06:46:54 PM »

Hope you get some good news soon.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 06:46:55 PM »
Chris, you've pretty much informed us of your lack of love life when you compared yourself to Freeper and being terminally single.   :rotf:
My week sucked, my Land Rover is in the shop, its just a hose, but there are only TWO dealers in the state of NV and so it will take a week to get the part out here to the remote outreaches of the state..the van is of course dying/dead/comatose with an alternator problem so am borrowing a friends pick up truck, which means I dont' get to go perch on the side of a glacier with my sweetie this weekend, so am home..me the kid and the bunny...
not to mention at work, everyone decided to act like it was junior high all week again, necessitating me having to play the heavy at my  management meeting this morning, which I really hate to do, pull rank...bleck...  can't we all just get along?

okay, thats my life in a nutshell..but hey, at least I am getting lucky with more frequency than Chris and Freeper  :tongue: :rotf:

At least we have hobbies.  Well, I have hobbies.  I don't know about Freeper.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 06:47:12 PM »
I'm talking to my toothbrush and whistling out the window where I saw her drive away. 

LOL.....  :cheersmate:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 06:47:53 PM »
Well, crap I'm replying.  :(

The bf took his dad down to Houston for a checkup.  I'm all by my lonesome self tonight.  :bawl:

If I were in TX, I would take you out. Where the hell is BEG when you need her? :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 06:48:40 PM »

braggart! go away....  :lmao:

Offline jendf

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 06:48:54 PM »
Nope. Not "getting any" here either.  :tongue: But I have rented We Own the Night. Mark Wahlberg and Joaquin Phoenix in one movie. Hubba hubba.  :naughty:

So, you'll still be "busy" later.  LOL.   :tongue:

LOL!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 06:49:47 PM »
Drinking beer.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »
Nope. Not "getting any" here either.  :tongue: But I have rented We Own the Night. Mark Wahlberg and Joaquin Phoenix in one movie. Hubba hubba.  :naughty:

Schadie knows where SHE is hanging tonight. I'll be right over with my hello kitty jammies and we can do a chick night together.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 06:50:31 PM »
hoping to later. does that count?

Braggart! Go awway!  :lmao:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2008, 06:52:26 PM »

Knowing some of the folks who frequent this board, they are prolly contracting some troublesome STD.  :lmao:

Can you do that autoerotically?

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 06:55:22 PM »

20/200 is still better than my eye sight.  :(   

Quote from: Schade
If I were in TX, I would take you out. Where the hell is BEG when you need her?  :-)

Weather's turning nasty tonight, otherwise I might bug her.  LOL.  Tomorrow my dad's taking me out to lunch.  Woo hoo, I love me some free food. 
Stink Eye

Offline Chris_

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2008, 06:55:46 PM »

Can you do that autoerotically?

That probably is the safest way!

What's up free?

Offline jendf

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2008, 06:58:44 PM »

Schadie knows where SHE is hanging tonight. I'll be right over with my hello kitty jammies and we can do a chick night together.

C'mon over!  :cheersmate:

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2008, 06:59:53 PM »
Where the hell is BEG when you need her? :-)

BEG heard about a dust storm in China, got confused, and she's been washing dishes and wiping down fancy cabinets all day.  

Offline Chris_

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2008, 07:00:36 PM »
I shouldn't say this publicly... but my husband is creating a lenten dinner for us. He has already stated that he didn't quite have all the ingredients, but that he is "improvising".... Turns out that salmon was not 'on sale' so he bought canned salmon.... God help me, I am so bloody hungry.  :lmao: