Author Topic: Good Monday Morning!  (Read 7395 times)

Offline debk

Re: Good Monday Morning!
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2008, 07:34:13 AM »

:o      Needles?!   

Chocolate is the ultimate comfort food.   I may not have been able to have it in a solid form after my jaw surgery, but being able to make home-made chocolate malts was great! :)

It's pretty bad when the doctors and nurses have to tell you to breathe.  GET THAT NEEDLE OUT OF MY EYE AND I'LL BREATHE!!  :bawl:

I had to have a shot of steroids in my eye once because I of UVeitis, that needle is scary.  They put that "Clockwork Orange" type opener on your eye and you can't exactly look away when they are coming at you with the needle.   :o

oh.my.God.

:o

At least they didn't suck any of my eye juice out like they did with Chris.  At least that is what I think they did.

" oh. my. God."  doesn't quite work for me ....I was thinking more along the lines of "OH. HOLY. SHIT!!!!!!!!"

I fainted the first time I put a contact in my eye.....then did it again when I couldn't get it out. Even after almost 40 years....I still can't put on directly in place...I have to put it by my bottom lid and look down into it to get it in place. There's just something about getting near my eyes that creeps me out.... :whatever:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.