Author Topic: Oxford, Ms Presidential Debate Live Thread - September 26, 2008 - 9PM Eastern  (Read 28961 times)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Re: Oxford, Ms Presidential Debate Live Thread - September 26, 2008 - 9PM Easter
« Reply #350 on: September 26, 2008, 10:11:17 PM »
but it will be +8 on monday

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Oxford, Ms Presidential Debate Live Thread - September 26, 2008 - 9PM Easter
« Reply #351 on: September 26, 2008, 10:11:28 PM »
From what I saw/heard. I thought both did well.  Different in their own aspects, but well nonetheless.

Obama has to stop the "McCain is right..." at the beginning of an answer, that's a killer.

I think Obama could have hammered McCain on some aspects, but McCain did well hammering on to Obama.

Overall, I still say it's a tie, with McCain leaning to the win. 

your boy got obliterated. :-)

Of course that's what you're going to say.  :)

I didn't watch/listen to the whole thing.  I think it's a tie from what I saw.  It's not like this debate was going to change your or my vote.  :)

What would it take to change your vote?   :naughty:

Well, I dunno, what are you offering????    :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Call me.   :-*

Offline ReardenSteel

Drudge...

I was vote number 25,541 that McCain won the debate, lol.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Vote or die!  :p :p :p

I was 46,241. Of course I voted for McCain.  :-) Thanks for posting the link.

Uh oh. McCain falls to 71% think he won.  :rotf:

Still at 2% for a tie,(niether won) lol. Even the far left press is calling it a tie which means McCain won big.  :-) 
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #353 on: September 26, 2008, 10:13:05 PM »
From what I saw/heard. I thought both did well.  Different in their own aspects, but well nonetheless.

Obama has to stop the "McCain is right..." at the beginning of an answer, that's a killer.

I think Obama could have hammered McCain on some aspects, but McCain did well hammering on to Obama.

I didn't watch/listen to the whole thing.  I think it's a tie from what I saw.  It's not like this debate was going to change your or my vote.  :)

Call me.   :-*

LOL!  I don't need anything quilted...but I do have a cello for sale.   :uhsure:

LOL!!!
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #354 on: September 26, 2008, 10:14:08 PM »

if anyone has BEG's phone number, I would pay good money for it. :-)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #355 on: September 26, 2008, 10:14:26 PM »
LOL!  I don't need anything quilted...but I do have a cello for sale.   :uhsure:

:lmao: That was cruel.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #356 on: September 26, 2008, 10:14:38 PM »

LOL!!!

That may be back on by the way.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Drudge...

I was vote number 25,541 that McCain won the debate, lol.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Vote or die!  :p :p :p

I was 46,241. Of course I voted for McCain.  :-) Thanks for posting the link.

Damn democrats are stealing the election. Two post above yours, I was 46,241. :-)
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #358 on: September 26, 2008, 10:14:55 PM »

You just don't know the right people apparently.   :uhsure:
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #359 on: September 26, 2008, 10:15:41 PM »
we had 200 people in our debate thread tonight!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #360 on: September 26, 2008, 10:15:52 PM »

wahhh MIA doesn't want my bod-eh   :bawl:

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #361 on: September 26, 2008, 10:16:27 PM »

lou---zer!

:-)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Uh oh. McCain falls to 71% think he won.  :rotf:

Still at 2% for a tie,(niether won) lol. Even the far left press is calling it a tie which means McCain won big.  :-) 

Thats what I'm seeing - Tied. not a good sign for the Obamessiah. Otherwise there would be a total Obama lovefest going on right now. The only clear Obama win Ive seen was just on fox with a focus group. Honestly though.. I think the group was infiltrated, some of the folks questioned spit out Obama talking points.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
I think I need to stop watching after debate commentary. Charles Krauthammer thought Obama tied and therefore came out ahead and Luntz's focus group favored Obama. All the pundits said all Obama had to do was tie because all the other debates would be "his" issues...I guess he did what he had to do. I had to walk away before I became depressed.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #364 on: September 26, 2008, 10:17:03 PM »

Seriously, you don't know how much the cello's worth.  :)
Stink Eye

Offline Chris

• Administrator
I think I need to stop watching after debate commentary. Charles Krauthammer thought Obama tied and therefore came out ahead and Luntz's focus group favored Obama. All the pundits said all Obama had to do was tie because all the other debates would be "his" issues...I guess he did what he had to do. I had to walk away before I became depressed.

Cindie

They're going to spin this worse than Auntie Em's farmhouse.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #366 on: September 26, 2008, 10:17:59 PM »

Whatever happens......................can i watch :naughty:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #367 on: September 26, 2008, 10:18:09 PM »

wahhh MIA doesn't want my bod-eh   :bawl:

A married straight girl?  No.  You're hawt, don't get me wrong, but you seriously don't want me either. :rofl:

I loves you BEG!!!!
Stink Eye

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #368 on: September 26, 2008, 10:18:12 PM »

$5K?

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #369 on: September 26, 2008, 10:19:18 PM »

lou---zer!

:-)

:rofl:

$5K?

ssssshhhhhhssssshhhhhh

Stink Eye

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #370 on: September 26, 2008, 10:19:46 PM »

$5K?

You obviously read the shout box. 

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know

Cindie

Krauthammer based his statement on it being the foreign policy debate - what did they spend 10 minutes on foreign policy?

No mention of Barack "my brother lives in a hut" Obama's sharp swing to the center that will not sit well with his base.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #372 on: September 26, 2008, 10:20:30 PM »

A married straight girl?  No.  You're hawt, don't get me wrong, but you seriously don't want me either. :rofl:

I loves you BEG!!!!

You don't know that I'm straight, ask Schade.   :p

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #373 on: September 26, 2008, 10:22:00 PM »

I loves you BEG!!!!

You don't know that I'm straight, ask Schade.   :p

I've seen your husband, there's no way you're not straight. :wink:
Stink Eye

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #374 on: September 26, 2008, 10:22:50 PM »

I loves you BEG!!!!

You don't know that I'm straight, ask Schade.   :p

I've seen your husband, there's no way you're not straight. :wink:

Perhaps we could arrange something with him?!?