he is destroying the military (something I never thought could be possible
Really? The enlistments now, are much higher than the old Biden days. That reflects an attitude.
Or, is the lack of trans generals bothering you? I don't think that is destroying our military though.
fter all, we are now essentially incapable of building another Hoover Dam or its equivalent in the manner in which it was conceived and constructed. The same goes for rural electrification, or any other national project such as the Interstate Highway System. We are on National Life Support right now. It’s a race against time.
True enough. It would be difficult to build another Hoover dam , or rural electrification, or an interstate highway system these days. But, the main reason would be an EPA that, until Trump was out of control. Not a prayer of any of those projects happening until years of environmental impact studies could be completed. But, I believe the dems were quite proud of the run-away EPA. It was a useful tool in taking almost any project they didn't like and destroying the budget and time completion estimates.