Author Topic: Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning  (Read 4721 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning
« on: September 10, 2008, 05:37:02 PM »
7:58 a.m. - United Airlines Flight 175 departs Boston for Los Angeles,
carrying 56 passengers, two pilots, and seven flight attendants. The
Boeing 767 is hijacked after takeoff and diverted to New York.

7:59 a.m. - American Airlines Flight 11 departs Boston for Los
Angeles, carrying 81 passengers, two pilots, and nine flight
attendants. This Boeing 767 is also hijacked and diverted to New York.

8:01 a.m. - United Airlines Flight 93, a Boeing 757 carrying 38
passengers, two pilots, and five flight attendants, leaves Newark, N.J.,
for San Francisco.

8:10 a.m. - American Airlines Flight 77 departs Washington's
Dulles International Airport for Los Angeles, carrying 58 passengers,
two pilots, and four flight attendants. The Boeing 757 is hijacked
after takeoff.

8:46 a.m. - American Flight 11 from Boston crashes into the North
Tower at the World Trade Center.

9 a.m. – Bush arrives at Sarasota, Fla., school for speech. White House chief of staff Andrew Card tells him a
plane has crashed into the World Trade Center.

9:03 a.m. - United Flight 175 from Boston crashes into the South
Tower at the World Trade Center.

- U.S. Federal Aviation Administration shuts down all New
York area airports.

9:05 a.m. – Bush is visiting a second-grade class when Card whispers to him that a second plane has struck the
towers. President delays plans to address the tragedy, deciding to get more information first.

9:21 a.m. - Bridges and tunnels leading into New York City
are closed.

9:25 a.m. - All domestic flights are grounded by U.S. Federal
Aviation Administration.

9:30 a.m. – Bush meets privately with National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, who briefs him. He delivers
first remarks on the tragedy.

9:45 a.m. - American Flight 77 crashes into The Pentagon.

10 a.m. – Aboard Air Force One en route to Louisiana, Bush calls Vice President Dick Cheney and puts America's
military on a high alert status. Sifts through reports from staff, including erroneous report that a car bomb had
struck the State Department. Gets news that plane has crashed near Pittsburgh.

10:05 a.m. - The South Tower at the World Trade Center collapses.

10:05 a.m. - The White House is evacuated.

10:10 a.m. - A large section of one side of The Pentagon collapses.

10:10 a.m. - United Flight 93 crashes in a wooded area in
Pennsylvania, after passengers confront hijackers.

10:28 a.m. - The North Tower at the World Trade Center collapses.

11:40 a.m. – Bush arrives at Barksdale Air Force Base, La., where he makes series of telephone calls from a
general's conference room. Tells Cheney in telephone call, "It's the faceless coward that attacks." He also talks
to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and New York Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y.

1:15 p.m. – Bush departs conference room for Air Force One in a camouflaged Humvee. Talks to Cheney again
en route to Nebraska air force base and schedules a 4 p.m. meeting of his national security staff. Also talks to
New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Gov. George Pataki. "I know your heart is broken and your city is strained
and anything we can do, let me know," Bush says.

3:07 p.m. – Bush arrives at U.S. Strategic Command at Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska.

4:36 p.m. – Bush departs for Washington. En route, he calls first lady Laura Bush and says, "I'm coming home,
see you at the White House." Works with aides on his prime-time speech.

7 p.m. – Bush arrives at White House to prepare for address.

8:30 p.m. – Bush speaks to nation (text below).

8:35 p.m. – Bush attends national security meeting.

10:21 p.m. – Meeting has ended. Secret Service radio squawks with news that Bush has gone home to bed:
"Trailblazer. Second floor of the residence."

Good evening. Today, our fellow citizens, our way of life, our very freedom came under attack
in a series of deliberate and deadly terrorist acts. The victims were in airplanes or in their
offices: secretaries, business men and women, military and federal workers, moms and
dads, friends and neighbors.

Thousands of lives were suddenly ended by evil, despicable acts of terror.

The pictures of airplanes flying into buildings, fires burning, huge structures collapsing have filled
us with disbelief, terrible sadness and a quiet, unyielding anger.

These acts of mass murder were intended to frighten our nation into chaos and retreat. But
they have failed. Our country is strong. A great people has been moved to defend a great nation.

Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch
the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of
American resolve.

America was targeted for attack because we're the brightest beacon for freedom and
opportunity in the world. And no one will keep that light from shining.

Today, our nation saw evil, the very worst of human nature, and we responded with the best
of America, with the daring of our rescue workers, with the caring for strangers and neighbors
who came to give blood and help in any way they could.

Immediately following the first attack, I implemented our government's emergency response
plans. Our military is powerful, and it's prepared. Our emergency teams are working in New
York City and Washington, D.C., to help with local rescue efforts.

Our first priority is to get help to those who have been injured and to take every precaution
to protect our citizens at home and around the world from further attacks.

The functions of our government continue without interruption. Federal agencies in
Washington which had to be evacuated today are reopening for essential personnel
tonight and will be open for business tomorrow.

Our financial institutions remain strong, and the American economy will be open for
business as well.

The search is underway for those who are behind these evil acts.

I've directed the full resources for our intelligence and law enforcement communities to find
those responsible and bring them to justice. We will make no distinction between the
terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them.

I appreciate so very much the members of Congress who have joined me in strongly
condemning these attacks. And on behalf of the American people, I thank the many world
leaders who have called to offer their condolences and assistance.

America and our friends and allies join with all those who want peace and security in the
world and we stand together to win the war against terrorism.

Tonight I ask for your prayers for all those who grieve, for the children whose worlds have
been shattered, for all whose sense of safety and security has been threatened. And I pray
they will be comforted by a power greater than any of us spoken through the ages in Psalm
23: "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil for you
are with me."

This is a day when all Americans from every walk of life unite in our resolve for justice and
peace. America has stood down enemies before, and we will do so this time.

None of us will ever forget this day, yet we go forward to defend freedom and all that is
good and just in our world.

Thank you. Good night and God bless America.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 05:39:36 PM by TxRadioguy »
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 05:49:53 PM »
Fort Worth, TX.

Back then NPR was one of the few streaming radio broadcasts.  But it locked up, as did CNN.com and all the rest of the alphabet coms.

I told my colleague "I think this is big."

I went to the company restaurant which had a TV -- and saw the towers fall.

I will hate islam with a white-hot hate for the rest of my life.

I also could not get home for 3 weeks. And I still have the flag pennant and pin I bought on 9/12 to this day.

May everyone who follows the evil dictates of muhammed die in incredible agony and  live out eternity in pain and suffering for eternity. 

To say today "that is a perversion" is willful blindness.  Die in agony, scum.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 05:53:28 PM »
It's probably the single most defining moment in my life.

Put things into sharp focus and perspective for me.

It's the reason I'm back on active duty today.

And seven years down the road it does NOT get easier to remember what I was doing that morning.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 06:48:55 PM by TxRadioguy »

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 05:56:02 PM »
Living about a mile and a half from the Quik-E-Mart in Mesa, AZ where that asshat went in and shot the Sikh that was running the counter.  Dipshit. 

Needless to say, things were interesting in my neighborhood.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 05:58:14 PM »
For the first time in my life the entire downtown skyline in Midland was devoid of lights in any of the buildings.

There was a sheriff's deputy parked in the parking lot of my daughters Charter School.

All I wanted to do at the time was hug my then girlfriend who is now my wife.

Didn't sleep a wink that night.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 06:13:29 PM »
Thank you for posting this. I've been thinking about tomorrow a lot lately. Because of the type of work I do, the date "9/11" comes up (it's inevitable because of assigned due dates for projects) and I can't type it or write it without going back to that Tuesday morning.

I was driving to work in Dallas when they broke in to announce that a plane had crashed into a building in NYC. Within minutes, I was at the office and I sat in the car waiting for more news. I finally walked inside to find everyone in the conference room watching the TV. I saw the second tower get hit and everything that followed.

I couldn't get in touch with my husband until later that afternoon because the phone lines were messed up. He had been evacuated and finally made it home that afternoon. I will never forget how stunned, angry and numb I felt for the next several days. I couldn't talk. I couldn't express my grief and sadness.

I worked close to Love Field in Dallas and I can clearly remember how eery it was to see the skys empty. And, the way that people out in public walked around shell shocked but yet made an effort to look in your eyes. Almost as if seeking comfort in their fellow man.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 06:14:40 PM »
I got woken up by a call from a friend and told to turn on my TV. This would have been about 0850 or so NY time, 2250 my time.

Sat there the rest of the night and a fair part of the next day with my jaw on the floor.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 06:19:36 PM »
I had turned the TV on and went to turn the coffee pot. I sat down and stared at the TV. They were still showing a replay of the first plane, when they broke in live and showed the second tower being hit.  It was over 2 hours before I even moved .

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 06:19:42 PM »
I was on the computer, I happen to have the TV on in the Family room but couldn't see it.  My friend I was talking to on AIM told me what she had just heard and right after she told me it came on my TV.  I went and picked up my kids from school because I didn't know what else would happen.  

It was so unreal.  

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 06:30:22 PM by BEG »

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 06:24:09 PM »
I was driving my 3 year old daughter to preschool with my 2 year old son.  I was listening to Howard Stern and he was talking about Pam Anderson's boobs when one of his minions announced that a plane hit the WTC.  They thought it was an accident and a small plane so they went back to talking about Pam Anderson's boobs.  That was the last time I ever listened to Howard Stern. 

I rushed home to watch the news and then decided to go get my 3 year old out of preschool when the second plane hit.  They weren't letting the kids go home because they didn't want the kids to panic.  I have to say I was very panicked.  The only thing I could think to do was 1. call my hubby 2. get as much cash as I could out of the bank and 3. buy lots of bottled water.

Rumors were going insane around here because of the "lost" plane in Pennsylvania.  There were rumors about how the plane was going to try to take out the international airport and there is enough jet fuel to blow a hole 20 miles wide there.  There were rumors that it was going to take out the nuclear power plant 15 miles away.  There were rumors it was going to try to take out buildings in Pittsburgh too.  By the time the passengers became heroes everyone in this state was freaking out.  It was almost a relief when it crashed in the field in Shanksville.

I watched TV pretty much nonstop for 2 days.  When I had to sleep I taped the news so I could watch it later.  My heart was broken and it still makes me cry today to remember how horrible it was to know that 3,000 of our fellow citizens lost their lives.  I only hope and pray that we never forget the horror of that day and become  complacent.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 06:36:26 PM »
It's done by and for the marines/navy...but there are words spoken in there that could have come from me.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfxGwhgsn5I[/youtube]

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 06:37:28 PM »
I was at work getting our residents ready for work.  I was preparing breakfast and had the TV on.  At about the time the first plane hit, I turned off the TV before any of the reports started coming on.  We ate breakfast and I turned the TV back on afterwards just after the second plane had hit.  When the residents went to work and I went home, I just picked up my then 2 month old son and held him as I watched TV and spent time online the rest of the morning.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 06:52:36 PM »
I was picking up some stuff on my way to work (just before 6 am Pacific Time) when I heard about the first plane hitting on KFWB in Los Angeles.  It initially reminded me of a plane (B-25, IIRC) which hit the Empire State Building during WWII.  But when they reported the second plane over the radio, I knew it was no accident.  I was in a McD's drivethru waiting for breakfast when I heard the news of the second plane.

I told the cashier about it.  She asked how many people were hurt.  I immediately replied, "Thousands," even though there were obviously no reports of casualties at the time.  By the time I had driven from Alhambra (work base) to where I was working that day (Lynwood), the first tower had already collapsed.  We did our work as quickly as possible (about 2 hours) and went home.  Mrs. Sparky was already in front of the TV, crying.  I don't recall moving from the TV much the rest of that day.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 07:15:12 PM »
For anyone that may not have the link or may have missed it when someone posted it.

September 11, 2001 news coverage  at archives.org.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 07:26:53 PM »
I was smoking a cigarette at Moody AFB in Valdosta GA between 845 and 9am. I then went to make a phone call and our lead had pulled up CNN on the computer and said............hmm a plane hit the WTC.

Thought nothing of it.................then he yelled out later that it was a jet and not a small plane.............we all said WTF.........this as all know was happening over minutes...............the entire lab walkd into our breakroom, put a 20dB amp on the small antenna cable and pluggeg it into the tv.

The boss started saying something about getting back to work.....................and within seconds we all saw the second plane hit. I don't think anybody moved our said anything for a few minutes.

As the day crawled on we started hearing all the rumors.

I hurt my hand pretty bad when I thought it was stronger than the block wall................I barely slept that night. The following morning I had to sign my first born away in blood as mission essential personel were all being allowed on the base....................................................................out between 845 and 9am smoking...........on my break while working on equipment needed to get aircraft in the air (mission essential, 2 hours arguing at the gate to be let on the base).............lord what is that sound I was hearing (sounds a lot like a weedeater and mower) yep you guessed it..........there was the grounds contractor with many less than illegal employees cutting the bases grass............that was the first time I had laughed in almost 24 hours
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 07:34:13 PM »
It's done by and for the marines/navy...but there are words spoken in there that could have come from me.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfxGwhgsn5I[/youtube]

That's a great video................and I'm happy to say that I currently help make every last one of those vertical capable aircraft in that video continue flying
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 07:38:27 PM »
My mom woke me up with a phone call and told me to put on the news...I was pretty much numb and frozen as I watched the news for the next 2 hours.  I had just moved to Miami from New York a few months early and I couldn't get through to any of my friends or family. 

My cousin worked in the Twin Towers and later that night when I was finally able to get through to my aunt, she told me he was in China on a business trip.  I was still devastated though for those who weren't so fortunate.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 07:42:25 PM »
God Bless Our Military! I love the hell out of all of 'em too!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2008, 07:45:10 PM »
I was staying at my parents place and my mom banged on my door and told me to turn on the TV...that a plane had just hit the WTC.

My first thought was that someone in the tower at LaGuardia or JFK was gonna get fired.

Flipped on the TV listening to Jon Scott on FNC...some talking head was on and the towers were in a box in the left corner of the screen.

All of the sudden I saw the second tower get hit.

Fox guys were asking if that was a tape loop of the first one or did another plane hit?

Confirmed...another plane has struck the WTC.

"That's not an accident" I say to myself suddenly very panicked.

Throw my clothes on come down the stairs and stop at the tv in my mom's office to hear the president give his first briefing on the situation from the school in Florida.

Race out to my car and floor it...gotta get to the station.

All five stations in our cluster have switched to AP News piped in through our AM studio.

Ten minutes out from the station AP news is talking w/ Ron Fournier from Crystal City...looks like a plane has struck the Pentagon.

Screeching into the parking lot in my station sprint up the stairs with my alert roster in hand.

Hit the front door as my GM...a former Force Recon Marine comes out of his office.

"You getting called up"?  

"Don't know yet Dale...let me call and see what the situation is."

"If you've got to go to Austin," he tells me, "get out of here and take all the time you need".

Left the station a couple hours later got a haircut while the replay of the towers coming down was playing...all eyes on THIS GUY

Drove back to Midland about mid day...drove past my daughters school...Sheriff's Deputy parked squarely in front of the building in the parking lot.

Went to my g/f's house (now my wife) and we just held each other.

Drove home that night looked to my right at the skyline of downtown...nothing...pitch black...first time in my life.

Didn't sleep for the next 24 hours.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2008, 07:53:28 PM »
I was still pretty hungover from a b-day party I attended the before. Switched on the tube and 3 minutes later the 2nd plane hit the south tower.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 07:35:25 AM by Odin's Hand »
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 07:54:37 PM »
I was at our condo on the Cape, I was selling cars at the time and had every tuesday and sunday off.  Mrs. RC came home from getting her hair done, her face was pale and she asked if I was watching tv.

All morning my 2 year old and I had been playing games on the floor.  No tv.  We turned it on about 10 minutes before the second plane hit.

I know several guys that went back after 9/11/01.  All are home in one piece - thank God - although not "whole."

God Bless the USA.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 08:11:59 PM »
As I am keeping an eye on Ike, let me reflect on 9/11. I woke up at 9:00 AM, while I was in college. A friend then told me two airplanes crashed into the World Trade Center and one of them had collapsed. I was in shock and total disbelief. Then I asked the person working front desk if something bad had happened and he said, "Yes" in a somber tone. I ate breakfast and went to class. We had class that day, but it was not really class. It was just discussion about the attacks. After class, all I did was watch news coverage and checked the Internet for the next 4 days. I was saddened and scared. It was the worst week of my life. It felt like yesterday for me and yet seven years has passed. I try not to think about that awful day, but it keeps coming back, especially the World Trade Center.
 :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2008, 08:17:41 PM »
Living about a mile and a half from the Quik-E-Mart in Mesa, AZ where that asshat went in and shot the Sikh that was running the counter.  Dipshit. 

Needless to say, things were interesting in my neighborhood.

Sikhs and Muslims hate each other. They have been at each other's throats for ages.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2008, 08:18:50 PM »
As I am keeping an eye on Ike, let me reflect on 9/11. I woke up at 9:00 AM, while I was in college. A friend then told me two airplanes crashed into the World Trade Center and one of them had collapsed. I was in shock and total disbelief. Then I asked the person working front desk if something bad had happened and he said, "Yes" in a somber tone. I ate breakfast and went to class. We had class that day, but it was not really class. It was just discussion about the attacks. After class, all I did was watch news coverage and checked the Internet for the next 4 days. I was saddened and scared. It was the worst week of my life. It felt like yesterday for me and yet seven years has passed. I try not to think about that awful day, but it keeps coming back, especially the World Trade Center.
 :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

It should be required that the film from that awful morning be played back in real time, 8:30-11:00 AM Eastern.  On all channels.

The USA has totally wiped that morning from their minds. That is the only explanation of why nearly half support those who perpetrated it and have provided aid and comfort to The Enemy.

You supporters of the terrorists who did this: Screw You.  I hope you get to spend Quality Time with the bastards that want to destroy us.  I want for you to be slowly beheaded.  And I will watch a film of that with great satisfaction.  Because your treason against the USA deserves nothing less.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2008, 08:26:38 PM »

It should be required that the film from that awful morning be played back in real time, 8:30-11:00 AM Eastern.  On all channels.

The USA has totally wiped that morning from their minds. That is the only explanation of why nearly half support those who perpetrated it and have provided aid and comfort to The Enemy.

You supporters of the terrorists who did this: Screw You.  I hope you get to spend Quality Time with the bastards that want to destroy us.  I want for you to be slowly beheaded.  And I will watch a film of that with great satisfaction.  Because your treason against the USA deserves nothing less.

Yeah, you're right, it should. I keep thinking about it, even at parties, when it should be a time of having fun. I actually go to YouTube and watch 9/11 clips. I wish there was a DVD set of the 9/11 coverage from the first airplane crash to end of the news coverage on 9/15. The DVD should be available for free. Hell, it should be in the public domain.

To all the people who blame America for 9/11 and 9/11 Truthers, I have a message for you:
GO **** YOURSELVES YOU SHIT EATING SOULLESS ****ERS!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ALL ******* PATHETIC AND WORTHLESS EXCUSES OF DNA MOLECULES!!!!!!!! **** YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!!
 :bird: :foff: :angryvillagers: :redbird:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 08:35:21 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du