Author Topic: I've had it up to here with my brother and his belief in MAGA conspiracies  (Read 845 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
EHEM...   sounds like TexasTowlie is squatting in his brothers dime? Or maybe even at moms house?
I have to say though, knowing the DUmpass is forced to plug his ears and hide in his room to escape makes me smile.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217652105

Wed Feb 15, 2023, 10:59 PM
Star Member TexasTowelie (98,471 posts)

I've had it up to here with my brother and his belief in MAGA conspiracies
It took less than 12 hours after the first Chinese balloon was spotted for my brother to spout the bullshit along with the Biden has failed to protect us.

Now he is predicting that the US will either be at war in Ukraine or Taiwan and we will have to draft soldiers to send in ground troops. He said he would be delighted to see young woke liberals get killed in action.

My brother was in Iraq in the Persian Gulf War. Somehow he fell for the authoritarian cult. However, at this point the statements (including threats against elected officials) he is making are un-American. Don't worry, if I see him take any actual steps to make it happen then I would contact authorities.

Unfortunately my circumstances are such that I can't move away from him so the only thing I can do is go under the headphones in my bedroom to get away from the yelling and Fox News. However, it is getting to the point that I feel like I'm a prisoner in the apartment.

Any suggestions for how to handle this other than saying a serenity prayer?

Answer: run a nice hot bath, and don't forget, save water and wash to toaster at the same time. Just make sure it's plugged in so it gets cleaned real good.

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)Wed Feb 15, 2023, 11:12 PM
Star Member mcar (40,397 posts)

4. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this

Since you can't move, it's a difficult situation. Can you change the subject? Or just not respond to his lunacy?

I live in a ruby red FL county so I understand their entitlement. They think everyone agrees with them and that they are fully allowed to express their "opinions."

Of course, living with it is totally another thing.

The DUmpasses just can't contain their inner tyrannical tendencies.

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)Wed Feb 15, 2023, 11:44 PM
Star Member NBachers (15,608 posts)

13. I've been trying this out recently to help wrap myself in a cocoon of angelic love:

I don’t know if you can, or can’t, believe that you can surround yourself with your angels, who can embrace you with love and protection. This is something that I visualize, because I find it comforting and effective.

You can also go with the secular belief that you are mainlining musical Thorazine into your system to help smooth out the rough edges. Whatever works for whoever.

I own a Sony neck band speaker that I can wear around my neck and feed this kind of music into my body during breaks and lunch throughout my extremely stress- filled day, solving others’ crises at work. This helps to tamp me down.

Your headphones can do the same. You can adjust the volume lower, if you find that effective, and still read, or cruise DU, or whatever you’d like to do. It just feeds vibes into me that help keep me calm and adjusted. You can find similar YouTube Music if this isn’t quite to your fancy. State what your intentions are, and participate in making it happen.

This is just music that is soft and helps me feel surrounded and cared for. I’m not here to engage in a discussion of
https://youtu.be/CXCdAjI5av4

WTF?

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)Wed Feb 15, 2023, 11:55 PM
Star Member Phoenix61 (15,039 posts)

14. Emotional divorce him. It's a drastic step but effective.

If you don’t have an expectation of a relationship with him you’ll find what he says much less annoying. If he pushes for a comment, “hmmm, that’s interesting.”

That's right, DUmmie.  Politics and emotion own you.  Leave your friends and family, you'll be much happier alone and hanging out @ the DUmp...  your true comrades.  Together, you will soon rule the world!

Offline BamaMoose

Re: I've had it up to here with my brother and his belief in MAGA conspiracies
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 04:01:18 AM »
This DUmmy has been leaching off his brother for at least 10 years:

TexasTowelie (98,476 posts)

I'm just a Towel, but that doesn't mean that I'm disposable

Last edited Tue Apr 22, 2014, 11:13 AM - Edit history (1)

I wanted to post this thread to thank everyone for the kind wishes during my illness and to fill in some of the gaps as to what occurred recently. It’s official now—I’ve been diagnosed as having manic depression. My overall health I s in a precarious position now with diabetes, chronic anemia and various other hematological and endocrine issues. I am also having difficulty trying to obtain medical services as I continuously fall through the cracks of the multiple safety nets. While some of the words in the following paragraphs may seem boastful, I’m including this information to provide background and context.

I was blessed to attend one of the better universities on full scholarship. Within my first semester of college living away from my parents, I became self-aware and had my initial encounters with depression. One of my classes was an American Government course taught by an instructor that also taught the class on Marxism. The discussions focused on social justice and inequality so those causes have concerned me throughout my adult life. My depressed attitude related mostly to my awkwardness adjusting to social life in college after being raised in a fundamentalist Christian family.

I was able to keep my feelings of inadequacy in check by immersing myself into my academic studies, but I isolated myself from the social aspects of college for the first two years. I gradually stepped out of my shell and was accepted by my peers to enjoy the new opportunities that I created for myself. I decided to spend the summer between my final two years of college living off campus working as a pizza delivery driver and living with two other men in a rent house.

While living off campus was difficult financially, the more troubling aspect of those three months off campus was that one of my housemates was seriously disturbed. There were two occasions that summer when I was awakened by telephone calls from the local hospital asking me to pick up my housemate because of drug overdoses on Ecstasy. These were the first instances that I dealt with a suicidal person and mental health issues from a public health perspective. The only things I could offer were a shoulder to lean on and some financial leeway to help alleviate the financial burden on my housemate.

After I received my degree, I began work as a statistician at the Department of Insurance in Austin. I was fortunate to find a job in my academic major due to the tough economy in Texas at the time. About nine months later I was promoted to work on the Texas tort reform project and generally sympathized as an advocate for injured people that were harmed by corporate interests.

Within my first couple of years working in Austin I had to face another situation involving depression. My college roommate from my senior year called me one evening and he wanted to stop to visit so that we could chill out with each other. It was during the middle of the week so I was exhausted and I told him that it wasn’t a good time to meet. The next day I received a phone call from a mutual friend that informed me that my former roommate had overdosed on liquor and pills. He was found passed out on the side of the highway and had his hospital pumped when he was admitted to the hospital. My friend survived the ordeal, but his parents sent him to Kentucky so I never saw or heard from him again. Since then I’ve felt a sense of responsibility for turning him away even though I didn’t know his mental state when he called that evening.

During the 1990s my career in Austin had its highs and lows and I was occasionally depressed, but I managed to stay positive most of the time. However, there were two other acquaintances that also attempted suicide although I had never lived with either of them. At least I was proud of how my career was proceeding and I made suggestions to the actuaries that save nearly a billion dollars to Texas insurance consumers. I was also an officer in the public employees association so I have several friends that worked with the Department of Health and the Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation. I understood how those agencies were under-funded and that social services were declining, particularly during the years that George Bush was governor. Finally, after 13 years with the insurance department I left in 2000 to enter the private sector for a more lucrative career in the Dallas area at a property-casualty insurance company.

In 2002 I experienced some adverse health and became an insulin dependent diabetic. This was also when I started taking anti-depressants. My supervisors were impressed with my technical skills and I even noted a terminology loophole in a reinsurance contract that resulted in a windfall of about $70 million for my employer. However, at the end of 2003 the insurance company decided to liquidate and I was transferred to an affiliated information technology company in the same financial holding group. I was the lead analyst filing workers compensation financial data and kept assuming new duties as my colleagues were either terminated or went on disability after they could no longer hand the stress. Ultimately, I assumed the work of eight other people within a six year timeframe.

During 2009, the IT company started taking on new clients and I handled various programming and software testing tasks. I switched antidepressant medications over the years and diabetes took its toll as my weight ranged from 117 to 185 pounds (I’m 6’ 1”). I was working 75-80 hours per week for months at a time, but the woman who was my new boss wasn’t satisfied and began to micromanage me. In April 2010 she asked me to work on a project due the next day. I agreed to do it, but I requested permission to go home, eat and change clothes since I expected to be in the office until two or three o’clock in the night. Unfortunately, I broke my arm and made a face-plant on concrete so I didn’t make it back to work that evening. I spent the next three months on short-term disability and received a horrible reception when I resumed work in July. There was no inquiry as to my well-being—just the indication that she was aiming to run me out of the job.

I received my 10 year award at the job in September 2010 and then was terminated a couple of weeks later. In some ways I was grateful due to the stress of the job and being employed continuously for 23 years with nothing more than a week of vacation at any time. I knew that I needed a break for my mental health and since I received a decent severance package I stayed off the job market for awhile and assisted with taking care of my father who had Parkinson’s disease. I also had two oral surgeries to obtain dentures since my dental health had deteriorated and I was not presentable for interviews.

I was living with my brother who also has anger management issues and the situation was one where I dealt with verbal abuse and a some threats against my life. I also was hit by a vehicle while riding my bicycle and placed in charge of selling the family home after my father passed away. I handled the majority of the work consulting with the reader, staging the house, studying the local real estate market and reviewing contract offers.

I returned to the Dallas area in October 2013 and was fairly happy since I had my independence from my brother, my possessions and my cat. Within the first month I had resumed hunting for a new job and attempting to get into a clinic so I could receive financial assistance for insulin and other prescriptions, but I ran into a delay and could not get into a clinic until January of this year. Meanwhile, this winter presented the most adverse situations which did have an effect on my search for employment.

After going the medical clinic a couple times in early 2014, I received the first lab results from my blood tests in mid-February and learned that I developed chronic anemia. The next time that I went to the medical clinic I asked the doctor about applying for SSI disability, but the doctor said that they couldn’t provide the documentation necessary for the SSI filing and referred me to the Parkland system in Dallas since I also needed other various health services. I had also stopped taking antidepressant medications several months earlier due to financial constraints and because I knew that changing antidepressants constantly and taking them on a start/stop/start/stop schedule was not good from a physical health perspective.

I contacted the Parkland system in mid-March, but fell through the cracks again since they were not accepting any new patients until April 1 due to changes in the ACA. Meanwhile, I was unable to pay my rent at the beginning of March and was forced out of my apartment by mid-March so I went to stay at the home of one my friends from college for three weeks. After experiencing the stress of homelessness, unemployment and multiple health issues I couldn’t handle the hopelessness anymore so on Friday, April 4 I gave up and overdosed on 38 hydrocodone pills. I spent five days in the hospital and then was discharged to a homeless shelter in Dallas where I spent about a week. I’ve moved back with my brother, but the situation is already getting tense after just a few days as I retrieved my possessions this weekend. I don’t know if I’ll every be reunited with my pet cat which has been my family for the past three years.

I kept asking myself why I deserved such a fate. While I made many mistakes in my life, I also felt that I treated other people decently and tried to help others to the fullest extent possible. I made significant contributions in the public and private sectors when I was employed and was sympathetic to people less fortunate than myself.

Needless to say I burned some bridges along the way and may end up losing my closest friend that I’ve known for nearly three decades, but in a number of ways it looks like my life is over at the age of 48. Will I ever be able to make a meaningful contribution to society ever again? Is the rest of my life going to be relegated to homeless shelters and psychiatric hospitals?

Over the next few days I’m hoping to get some help from SSI disability due to my medical conditions. I’m just a towel, but that doesn’t mean that I’m disposable. From what I saw at the homeless shelter there are plenty of other people in similar situations. What does it say about our society when so many people are left behind? There are plenty of people that want to be employed and contribute to society but for various reasons have fallen through the cracks of the social safety net. Are those people disposable too?

I know that this thread is vastly different from the cut-and-paste threads that I regularly post. However, I wanted to share this message so it may help others. It also illustrates that even among those who are considered to be productive and successful that adversity sometimes kicks us to the curb. For now I am a risk, but in a slightly safer place than a homeless shelter. In the meantime, I’m trying to find hope, make small steps one day at a time, obtain medical help and reunite with my pet cat. So DU, thanks for letting me have this rant.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/107817262

And how does he spend his day?

Star Member TexasTowelie (98,476 posts)

Crap, I spilled the bong.

It's been over eight years since I spilled bong water. Fortunately, the spill was small and I changed the water earlier today so it didn't stink too much.

Hopefully the next bong spill will be another eight years or more away.

TexasTowelie (98,476 posts)

22. Fortunately I have all of the proper cleaning utensils

such as brushes and the environmentally safe cleaning solution that has a citrus smell when the bong needs deep cleaning to remove resin. Otherwise, I usually change the bong water two or three times a day.

How much dope can you smoke in one day?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/127910485

So, as near as I can tell, he worked as some sort of number cruncher.  Got laid off.  Decided to spend the rest of his life stoned.  His evil Republican brother opened his home up and took him in.  And he is miserable because his brother (who works for a living) has opinions which he doesn't like.  He frequently bitches about his brother, but doesn't seem to have an interest in moving out.  Like so many of the other DUmp denizens they want free stuff, but they hate that the freebies may have some strings attached.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 07:07:40 AM »
MAGA conspiracies?

Be careful with that term, DU. What this MAGA brother believes to be true just might come true.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2023, 08:28:01 AM »
Star Member TexasTowelie (98,476 posts)

Crap, I spilled the bong.

It's been over eight years since I spilled bong water. Fortunately, the spill was small and I changed the water earlier today so it didn't stink too much.

Hopefully the next bong spill will be another eight years or more away.

Severe mental issues which require taking antidepressants and then doing psychoactive drugs multiple times a day is not wise.  You are not a candidate for SSDI just lazy.

Oh, and all of your friends that committed suicide what one thing did they have in common?  Think about that. Fortunately the cat got away from you and survived.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2023, 08:41:44 AM »
Now he needs to start at go fund me so he can move out  :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2023, 08:47:32 AM »
I kept asking myself why I deserved such a fate. While I made many mistakes in my life, I also felt that I treated other people decently and tried to help others to the fullest extent possible.

'Feelings...wo wo wo feelings...'

For a bunch that talk about karma so often, this one sure doesn't recognize it when it comes calling. Voting to **** America in the ass means voting to **** every American in the ass. That's what you voted for, and that is exactly what potatus has done. If anything, you've gotten off lightly. You should be thankful that it hasn't showed up to deliver a full  measure. Yet.

So called 'maga conspiracies' have been found, far more often than not, to be spoiler alerts.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2023, 09:04:39 AM »
EHEM...   sounds like TexasTowlie is squatting in his brothers dime? Or maybe even at moms house?
I have to say though, knowing the DUmpass is forced to plug his ears and hide in his room to escape makes me smile.

Sounds to me like they're getting a free ride and are pissed off the person providing the ride thinks differently, therefore, the moocher is mad.

The "getting on the disability" gravy train is a major hint for me. Another loser looking for taxpayers to support their pot/drinking(?) habit.

Why can't these DUmmies understand that outside of their little bubble, NO ONE thinks like they do?
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2023, 09:10:28 AM »
Sounds to me like they're getting a free ride and are pissed off the person providing the ride thinks differently, therefore, the moocher is mad.

The "getting on the disability" gravy train is a major hint for me. Another loser looking for taxpayers to support their pot/drinking(?) habit.

Why can't these DUmmies understand that outside of their little bubble, NO ONE thinks like they do?

Because, among other things, the lying msm and educational institutions have gone to great lengths to convince them that they represent 'the majority', and they've been too conditioned and DUmbed down to recognize facts all around them that demonstrate otherwise...like the viewership of their favorite media sources: mslsd and cnn.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2023, 10:16:22 AM »
Check this out:

Star Member TexasTowelie (98,483 posts)

17. Unfortunately there is a lot of forced interaction between us.

I do most of clerical, administrative, and tech work for my brother's job. He doesn't even know how to navigate through a Web page to complete his training courses.

I'm also his loan officer. I had to put money on my pre-paid debit card to pay for the training courses because he refuses to get a card from his bank because he screwed up several years ago and put a card the wrong way into an ATM and the card got stuck.

:lmao:  What kind of a story is this?   :rotf:

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2023, 10:26:56 AM »
Check this out:

:lmao:  What kind of a story is this?   :rotf:

That makes absolutely no sense..

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2023, 11:08:34 AM »
You mean those MAGA "conspiracy" theories that are proved correct 9 times out of 10... and the 10th will be proved correct within the year.

So far in being correct it is:

CONSPIRACY THEORIES: 49
MSM-GOVERNMENT-DEMOCRATS: 0
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2023, 11:15:43 AM »
Star Member TexasTowelie (98,483 posts)

17. Unfortunately there is a lot of forced interaction between us.

I do most of clerical, administrative, and tech work for my brother's job. He doesn't even know how to navigate through a Web page to complete his training courses.

I'm also his loan officer. I had to put money on my pre-paid debit card to pay for the training courses because he refuses to get a card from his bank because he screwed up several years ago and put a card the wrong way into an ATM and the card got stuck.

Calling BS.

A loan officer has a "pre paid debit" card?  WTF?

this is the kind of person that ends up at pay day loan offices and 17% interest rates on car loans.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2023, 11:38:15 AM »
The DUmpmonkiee (s) fails to understand that Lieden has us in a proxy war.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2023, 11:42:43 AM »
Calling BS.

A loan officer has a "pre paid debit" card?  WTF?

this is the kind of person that ends up at pay day loan offices and 17% interest rates on car loans.

17% is low. They're typically 30% and higher.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2023, 12:06:33 PM »
The DUmpmonkiee (s) fails to understand that Lieden has us in a proxy war.

...with a former superpower, and an active Cold War with an emerging superpower; both conflicts having been kept in check without danger to Americans by #JoeThePedophile's predecessor.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2023, 02:39:41 PM »
You mean those MAGA "conspiracy" theories that are proved correct 9 times out of 10... and the 10th will be proved correct within the year.

So far in being correct it is:

CONSPIRACY THEORIES: 49
MSM-GOVERNMENT-DEMOCRATS: 0

"Right-wing conspiracy theories": Need a bigger trophy case.

Left-wing conspiracy theories/MSM/Dems: ...Participation medal? Nah, better make it a ribbon.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2023, 06:15:39 PM »
Its always a good time to see some Island Native suffer. Mercilessly.

Then theres this:

TexasTowelie (98,495 posts)

8. No dog, and my mattress is on the floor

which is probably a good thing since I had my leg amputated. I'll take your advice and give the room a spritz of air freshener.

What in the ever living... F. But aside from that, MVD, are you taking notes? I think maybe you need to have something amputated to gin up more donations.

17. They will need to replace the carpet in this apartment after I leave so I'm not to bothered by it.

My brother has a lot of durable medical equipment in the apartment for his job and he is really bad about tracking in mud. Meanwhile, the carpet is also showing abnormal wear and tear from me being in a wheelchair.

I didn't move around much when I was employed. I stayed at one apartment complex for 8 years and another one for 11 years so both carpets had to be replaced by the make ready crew.

So yeah, looks like he is a leach, mooching off his brother. What.... A..... Shocker.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2023, 06:23:32 PM »
Its always a good time to see some Island Native suffer. Mercilessly.

Then theres this:

What in the ever living... F. But aside from that, MVD, are you taking notes? I think maybe you need to have something amputated to gin up more donations.

So yeah, looks like he is a leach, mooching off his brother. What.... A..... Shocker.

there's a lot of gold to be mined from that thread, that's for sure.  hehe

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2023, 06:30:59 PM »
there's a lot of gold to be mined from that thread, that's for sure.  hehe

Yeah. Gotta take some notes, for certain purposes..  :-)

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2023, 06:48:33 PM »

8. No dog, and my mattress is on the floor

which is probably a good thing since I had my leg amputated.

This primitive seems to be following in the footstep of TheMasterNumbskull.

:whistling:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 07:16:07 PM by CollectivismMustDie »

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2023, 09:24:56 AM »
"Right-wing conspiracy theories": Need a bigger trophy case.

Left-wing conspiracy theories/MSM/Dems: ...Participation medal? Nah, better make it a ribbon.

What are the odds that the towel-primitive is a 'russian collusion' troofer?

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2023, 10:04:29 AM »
What are the odds that the towel-primitive is a 'russian collusion' troofer?

Approaching unity.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline jukin

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2023, 10:09:57 AM »
Here is your next conspiracy theory most likely to be proven true. Like covid and the jab were, this will take years for that. My educated guess is this has a 95% chance of being proved another government psy-op because of the media gag order, Biden junta, no support from the feds, and Ohio democrats didn't cheat enough especially in Palestine (Trump 80%+).

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KoyyNrN626Qc/
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2023, 02:12:46 PM »
He said he would be delighted to see young woke liberals get killed in action.

No reason to limit to "in action."
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2023, 03:09:26 PM »
What in the ever living... F. But aside from that, MVD, are you taking notes?

This ass hat needs to be getting tips from mvd!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-)

I wonder if part of a liberal arts degree is a class on writing sob stories  :-) :-) :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!