Author Topic: Delta Calls Covid "ordinary" -- Dummies are in a meltdown  (Read 847 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Delta Calls Covid "ordinary" -- Dummies are in a meltdown
« on: April 19, 2022, 08:18:13 PM »
They are losing their whipping post, they are becoming the weirdos... and they are NOT taking it very well.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216606912

Nevilledog (35,436 posts)

Delta Airlines says "COVID-19 has transitioned to an ordinary seasonal virus."

https://news.delta.com/masks-now-optional-employees-customers-following-white-house-announcement

**** you, Delta.

Response to Nevilledog (Original post)Mon Apr 18, 2022, 09:43 PM
Star Member lapfog_1 (26,436 posts)

2. I'm so happy...
that an Airline has become an organization of expert virologists!

Response to Nevilledog (Original post)Mon Apr 18, 2022, 09:46 PM
Star Member Skittles (142,177 posts)

5. idiots
***king idiots

Response to Skittles (Reply #5)Mon Apr 18, 2022, 09:57 PM
Star Member agingdem (4,448 posts)

7. I'm going to Atlanta in two weeks
flying Delta..my mask stays on..I've had covid twice..I'm vaccinated and boosted and as of two weeks ago a second booster...there is no way in hell I'm going to test positive a third time...and those "seasonal flu" symptoms...killer headache, raw sore throat, fever, stinging weeping eyes, non-stop sneezing, gushing nose, clothes dripping night sweats, bone breaking chills, extreme fatigue..."seasonal flu"?..bullshit

Response to agingdem (Reply #7)Mon Apr 18, 2022, 10:11 PM

10. people who care will continue to mask
stupid, selfish assholes will not

Response to Skittles (Reply #10)Tue Apr 19, 2022, 10:14 AM
Star Member Wednesdays (13,699 posts)

32. Betcha the venn diagram of the unmasked closely matches those who are unvaxxed
Guess which group members--the masked, or unmasked--will be the first to die?

Response to oregonjen (Reply #6)Mon Apr 18, 2022, 10:12 PM

11. yes!
did you see where the stupid, selfish assholes are being advised to "be patient" with those of us who will continue to take precautions? OMFG

Response to Nevilledog (Original post)Mon Apr 18, 2022, 10:11 PM
Star Member BeckyDem (7,539 posts)

9. omg...ordinary???
What a disgusting thing to say. Capitalism will kill you.

Response to hueymahl (Reply #36)Tue Apr 19, 2022, 02:12 PM
Star Member gldstwmn (3,158 posts)

45. If I had to fly with people who were maskless and untested for Covid I wouldn't be too happy.

Response to beaglelover (Reply #46)Tue Apr 19, 2022, 02:16 PM
Star Member gldstwmn (3,158 posts)

47. I meant as an employee. Thank you for reminding me (for the umpteenth time on this board) that I
am able to wear a mask. I'm too stupid to figure that one out on my own.  That narrative is really being pushed around here the last couple of days.

Response to gldstwmn (Reply #53)Tue Apr 19, 2022, 09:05 PM
hueymahl (1,961 posts)

56. Its the people wanting everyone to be forced to wear masks that are upset

So when you speak with someone who appears to have forgotten that there are more than one side to an argument, you sometimes have to remind them that there are options besides getting their way.

ouch!

Response to gldstwmn (Reply #45)Tue Apr 19, 2022, 09:06 PM
hueymahl (1,961 posts)

57. You can always fly private
Or drive. Or take the train.

Response to Nevilledog (Original post)Tue Apr 19, 2022, 01:04 AM
Star Member Meowmee (3,161 posts)

20. I feel sick to my stomach

To read and hear all of this fc today. You can try and pretend as you wish because all you care about are your profits and you are obviously bloody cowards. But you will never sweep way more than one million deaths and who knows how many adverse long term effects under the rug as being caused by a “normal” seasonal virus. You are all murderers as far as I’m concerned as well as criminally stupid.
I can’t say what I hope happens if things get worse again with another variant of covid.

Response to Nevilledog (Original post)Tue Apr 19, 2022, 01:39 AM
Initech (91,348 posts)

21. This whole thing was just an F-U to Biden and that's about it.
God, **ck these people.

REEEEEEE!!! hehehe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Delta Calls Covid "ordinary" -- Dummies are in a meltdown
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 08:54:36 PM »
Keep wearing masks, sheep. Then we normal people know whom to mock and laugh at.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 08:57:18 PM »

It's me. I'm the stupid, selfish, free-state Floridian, asshole.  :blowkiss:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2022, 05:15:18 AM »

Let me translate. "People who care more about symbolism and virtue signaling will continue to wear masks while normal people will not."
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2022, 07:34:30 AM »
You're right, Funky.  They're becoming (more so) the weirdos with every day, and they're powerless to stop it.  All they can do is create threads where they pat each other on the back for wearing diapers on their faces, thinking it's the panacea against all misery and death.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2022, 08:49:12 AM »
56. Its the people wanting everyone to be forced to wear masks that are upset

And this is exactly what I predicted would happen. Some control measures are going away, and people who followed every edict resent that.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 09:30:24 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2022, 08:59:47 AM »
The past two plus years of demonstrated to me that I would trust the homeless bum on the street corner yelling at cars as they go by more than the consensus of government health care "experts" and politicians.

The homeless bum would be right once in a while, the "experts" and politicians have not been right. This indicates that there was a conspiracy among "experts" and politicians to cause two plus years of grievous harm and destroy western civilization for the future.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2022, 09:01:25 AM »
You're right, Funky.  They're becoming (more so) the weirdos with every day, and they're powerless to stop it.  All they can do is create threads where they pat each other on the back for wearing diapers on their faces, thinking it's the panacea against all misery and death.

They had their two years of power, what they insisted was the high ground, and spent their time shaming anyone and everyone who didn't go along, or anyone who even expressed a contrary opinion. They were empowered by the system to wreak havoc and chaos, destroy business, and force so many people to bow while they laughed and watched them get fired from their jobs, kicked off of airplanes, stripped of basic freedoms if they didn't 100% comply.
Now they are the outcasts, the country is laughing at them. F*** every last one of them.  I hope they lay awake at night, scared of their own manufactured fears.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2022, 09:09:22 AM »
The past two plus years of demonstrated to me that I would trust the homeless bum on the street corner yelling at cars as they go by more than the consensus of government health care "experts" and politicians.

The homeless bum would be right once in a while, the "experts" and politicians have not been right. This indicates that there was a conspiracy among "experts" and politicians to cause two plus years of grievous harm and destroy western civilization for the future.

Amen!
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2022, 09:18:34 AM »
They had their two years of power, what they insisted was the high ground, and spent their time shaming anyone and everyone who didn't go along, or anyone who even expressed a contrary opinion. They were empowered by the system to wreak havoc and chaos, destroy business, and force so many people to bow while they laughed and watched them get fired from their jobs, kicked off of airplanes, stripped of basic freedoms if they didn't 100% comply.
Now they are the outcasts, the country is laughing at them. F*** every last one of them.  I hope they lay awake at night, scared of their own manufactured fears.

All of this, but mark my words: they'll claim credit for the end of the airplane mask mandate. These people are stupid and evil, but those are often ingredients for cunning: their public face is that we are trying to kill children by ending useless mask mandates. Their private face is calculating how much time needs to pass until they can claim that it was their idea all along, because they think people won't remember.

Meanwhile, DUmmies, nothing is preventing you from applying your election day mindset, and getting all the boosters you want. Triple-mask yourselves in your own cars and houses. No one cares. It's over - it's now just another variant of the Common Cold, of which there are many. **** off.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2022, 09:45:50 AM »
In the real world, the combined effects of resistance from vaccination, resistance from recovery, advances in treatments, and SARS-CoV-2 mutation have rendered the virus far less deadly that the SARS-CoV-2 variants circulating in 2020 and 2021. It probably is in the same range of risk as the influenza variants that circulate annually - not benign, not panic-worthy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2022, 09:54:59 AM »

flying Delta..my mask stays on..I've had covid twice..I'm vaccinated and boosted and as of two weeks ago a second booster...there is no way in hell I'm going to test positive a third time...

Somebody hasn't thought clearly about their (claimed) experiences. Having resistance from vaccine and recovery is wa-a-a-a-a-aaaaayyyyyyyyy more effective against serious illness than an imperfectly fitted KN95 mask or a surgical mask.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2022, 10:37:19 AM »
Somebody hasn't thought clearly about their (claimed) experiences. Having resistance from vaccine and recovery is wa-a-a-a-a-aaaaayyyyyyyyy more effective against serious illness than an imperfectly fitted KN95 mask or a surgical mask.

Roger that. If you've had it twice and are still afraid of it, then you are what is called in many parts a *****.

Since DUmmies lie all the time, not only has this shut-in never had Covid even once, but they aren't flying anywhere, anyway.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2022, 11:54:55 AM »

Response to Nevilledog (Original post)Tue Apr 19, 2022, 01:04 AM
Star Member Meowmee (3,161 posts)

20. I feel sick to my stomach

To read and hear all of this fc today. You can try and pretend as you wish because all you care about are your profits and you are obviously bloody cowards. But you will never sweep way more than one million deaths and who knows how many adverse long term effects under the rug as being caused by a “normal” seasonal virus. You are all murderers as far as I’m concerned as well as criminally stupid.
I can’t say what I hope happens if things get worse again with another variant of covid.

Response to Nevilledog (Original post)Tue Apr 19, 2022, 01:39 AM
Initech (91,348 posts)

21. This whole thing was just an F-U to Biden and that's about it.
God, **ck these people.

This Bob Hope clip never gets old, and applicable to this masking topic:

https://youtu.be/4a6YdNmK77k

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2022, 12:45:43 PM »

Your Guilt Trip Card is worn through and expired.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2022, 01:44:01 PM »
.I've had covid twice..I'm vaccinated and boosted and as of two weeks ago a second booster.

That vax shit worked pretty good for you huh? :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2022, 11:00:59 AM »
For your amusement and well-deserved mockery:

He couldn't even straighten his meaningless cloth mask for the sake of his self-righteous selfie! :rotf:

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2022, 11:32:03 AM »

He couldn't even straighten his meaningless cloth mask for the sake of his self-righteous selfie! :rotf:

My personal favorite piece of that getup is the noise-cancelling headset so that he doesn't have to listen to the blasphemous ill-speaking of SCIENCE!! by us lesser mortals.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2022, 11:38:38 AM »

Looks like I could fit at least two of my sausage fingers in the gap of his mask. Pretty sure COVID could, too.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2022, 01:20:25 PM »

flying Delta..my mask stays on..I've had covid twice..I'm vaccinated and boosted and as of two weeks ago a second booster...there is no way in hell I'm going to test positive a third time...
If you are so immunocompromised, Stay. The. F. Home.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2022, 01:23:15 PM »

If you are so immunocompromised, Stay. The. F. Home.

:werd: That's how it's supposed to work: quarantine the sick, not the healthy.
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CC27

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2022, 02:48:22 PM »
My personal favorite piece of that getup is the noise-cancelling headset so that he doesn't have to listen to the blasphemous ill-speaking of SCIENCE!! by us lesser mortals.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How could he have gotten covid if he is such a mask lover??????  :whatever:

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2022, 04:33:49 PM »

:rotf:

this guy is a well-known lefty- gave Donna Brazille one of the questions she then gave to Hillary in that debate. Not on twitter (cesspool) but he is getting trashed there:

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1516581148020912132

:rotf:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2022, 05:55:00 PM »
How could he have gotten covid if he is such a mask lover??????  :whatever:

Remember, the sophisticated and vaccinated people are immune from the Wuhan.  See also: Black Lives Matter protestors. 

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2022, 08:51:24 AM »
Remember, the sophisticated and vaccinated people are immune from the Wuhan.  See also: Black Lives Matter protestors.

I don't get why the DUmmies are so afraid of a virus as woke as Covid. Aren't they woke, and hip, and cosmopolitan? Weird.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO