Author Topic: Delta Calls Covid "ordinary" -- Dummies are in a meltdown  (Read 846 times)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: Delta Calls Covid "ordinary" -- Dummies are in a meltdown
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2022, 11:27:00 AM »
.I've had covid twice..I'm vaccinated and boosted and as of two weeks ago a second booster

DUmmie irony fail.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

Re: Delta Calls Covid "ordinary" -- Dummies are in a meltdown
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2022, 11:37:39 AM »
I had Covid a bit over a year ago (pre-vax, FWIW), and am fully vaccinated. Rather than knee-jerkingly getting boostered, I did the Covid antibodies test. I was off-the-charts for that particular test, so I'm unboostered; I'll take the test again in a month or three, and base any decision on the results and then-current context. I do not limit or alter my activities out of Covid-fear.

Covid-Panic and Covid-Denial/Minimization here never been my thing. Nor Covid-Vax-Worship or Anti-Covid-Vaxism. I get on a lot of folks' nerves, but :shrug: .

I just noticed the Cave has a Biden emoticon, :manipulated: , and a MM emoticon, :old: .
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 11:46:10 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.