Author Topic: Kathy Griffin apologizes  (Read 2984 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Kathy Griffin apologizes
« on: May 30, 2017, 08:19:49 PM »
Now that the Secret Service has started an investigation she is suddenly sorry.

Typical leftist coward.

Star Member DesertRat (16,513 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029137176

Kathy Griffin apologizes

She's a comedian who went too far. She asked for the gory image to be taken down, she owned it and sincerely apologized. Good for her.

50 Shades Of Blue (1,251 posts)
2. **** her.

7. No way she didn't know what a shit storm she was stirring up.

It was deliberate. No way she didn't know she'd be issuing an apology to keep the attention going.

Nobody but a truly cynical and sick individual would do something like this.

Star Member DesertRat (16,513 posts)
9. She posed for a photo of a severed Trump head

She posed for the gory shot during a photo session with photograher Tyler Shields, who's known for edgy, shocking pics.

Star Member Skittles (113,091 posts)
12. OK that sounds like a really ****ing bad idea

seriously

Star Member Paladin (16,205 posts)
17. She owes no apololgy, as far as I'm concerned.

Was the image in poor taste? Yeah. So ****ing WHAT? The right wing walked away from good conduct restraints, decades ago. They depend on Democrats playing by goody-two-shoes rules they discarded, way back when. Have you forgotten the filthy, non-stop racist filth these thugs slung at Obama and his family during his years in office? How do you figure that being nice to these animals will get us anywhere, at this point? Let them see Kathy Griffin's fake bloody trump head, listen to them piss and moan, for a change. Brava, Ms. Griffin, and encore!

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Kathy Griffin apologizes
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 08:46:57 PM »
Now that the Secret Service has started an investigation she is suddenly sorry.

Typical leftist coward.

OK I have no clue what is going on here, Dutch.  Care to fill me in on what the dummie did to get investigated by the Secret Service?   :cheersmate:

If not, no biggie.  Been out in the yard beating back the jungle all day and my brain is baked.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 08:47:16 PM »
Response to 50 Shades Of Blue (Reply #2)
Tue May 30, 2017, 08:34 PM
rufus dog (6,351 posts)
4. That would be deserved

If she was pushed into it by sponsors backing away, gigs being cancelled.

It appears this came out this morning, she realized it was wrong and corrected her mistake.

Wrong asshole.  Gigs are being cancelled.  As far as I can see out there, everyone is solidly shocked and against this.  Keep it up, please.

Offline Karin

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 09:29:35 PM »
2. **** her.
:spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork: OMG! Hell no! :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:

Must!

Have!

Mind!

Bleach!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 09:37:01 PM »
"Apologized"

As in sobered up, had half a hair of the dog, took a call from her agent, who reamed her and gave her an ultimatum: "Apologize!" or "I quit!"

It could shape up to be a Ditzy Tricks Moment, but for one thing. The Tricks were big-time stars in the country music heavens; KG's star set long ago, not long after it peeked over the horizon. KG has no heights from which to fall.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 09:38:18 PM »
It is a fake apology. Too late, the horse is out of the barn.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 09:41:39 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 12:09:32 AM »
Imagine a right wing leaning comedian doing something comparable with Obama or Hillary's fake head.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 12:14:49 AM »
Imagine a right wing leaning comedian doing something comparable with Obama or Hillary's fake head.

I always thought they had real heads. (Sorry couldn't resist)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 12:25:21 AM »
Star Member Paladin (16,205 posts)
17. She owes no apololgy, as far as I'm concerned.

Was the image in poor taste? Yeah. So ****ing WHAT? The right wing walked away from good conduct restraints, decades ago. They depend on Democrats playing by goody-two-shoes rules they discarded, way back when. Have you forgotten the filthy, non-stop racist filth these thugs slung at Obama and his family during his years in office? How do you figure that being nice to these animals will get us anywhere, at this point? Let them see Kathy Griffin's fake bloody trump head, listen to them piss and moan, for a change. Brava, Ms. Griffin, and encore!

Just. ..... no words.  You're too deluded and stupid to live.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 06:29:27 AM »
'Comedian' is a huge stretch.  Worn-out fag-hag with a man voice.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2017, 07:24:12 AM »
It is a fake apology. Too late, the horse is out of the barn.

Mind bleach!!!

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2017, 08:58:28 AM »
We need to use the dems strategy and destroy her. call cnn and advertisers so that she can't get a gig cleaning a toilet.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2017, 09:41:36 AM »
We need to use the dems strategy and destroy her. call cnn and advertisers so that she can't get a gig cleaning a toilet.

Absolutely.

Make their war come home to them.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2017, 09:46:02 AM »
Absolutely.

As I said in another thread, Hannity said this yesterday.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2017, 10:11:58 AM »
ESAD you unfunny untalented hag!

Apology NOT accepted!

I won't be satisfied until I see you in rags under a freeway underpass.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2017, 10:50:21 AM »
Absolutely.

Here is a list of the advertisers that support rabid man child, Rachel Madcow...  do with them what you wish.

https://mediaequalizer.com/brian-maloney/2017/05/rachel-maddow-show-advertisers-and-contact-information
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2017, 10:56:02 AM »
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17021/cnn-got-rodeo-clown-fired-cnn-still-employs-kathy-john-nolte?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

CNN Got a Rodeo Clown Fired For Obama Mask. CNN Still Employs Kathy Griffin.

Y'all remember that rodeo clown? You know, the rodeo clown who wore the mask of then-President Obama? Come on, you must remember, because for at least a week in 2013, our national media went absolutely berserk over this unacceptable insult of their Precious Barry. And guess which news outlet led the feeding frenzy?

Yep, Hitler.

This, this, this, this, this, this, this (sorry, the Internet just ran out of this's) was CNN's insanely intentional overreaction to a nobody rodeo clown who, without a single racial connotation, wore an Obama mask during his act. It should also be noted that in the past this same rodeo clown had worn a mask of presidents' Reagan and Bush. Nevertheless, until he was properly banished from society and lost all hope of future employment, CNN pushed and pushed and pushed the story; toxified this poor guy as an example in never mocking The Precious.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline jukin

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2017, 11:00:32 AM »
So if I Photoshop a picture of the old fag hag Griffin being gang raped that's all cool now? Right? Totes cool.

Hi5 for your remembrance of the poor old Obama Rodeo Clown. CNN is really asking for the thunder to come down. For CNN, you won't like it.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2017, 11:03:07 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/05/31/franken-ill-still-appear-with-griffin-picture-was-horrible-mistake-apology-was-the-right-thing/

Franken: I’ll Still Appear With Griffin, Picture Was ‘Horrible Mistake’ – Apology Was ‘The Right Thing’

Looks like at least one (D) senator is standing up for this type of violence from the left.
He just condone this type of behavior.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2017, 12:02:42 PM »
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17021/cnn-got-rodeo-clown-fired-cnn-still-employs-kathy-john-nolte?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

CNN Got a Rodeo Clown Fired For Obama Mask. CNN Still Employs Kathy Griffin.

Kathy Griffin actually had a job?  Haven't heard much about her recently until last night.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2017, 12:04:26 PM »

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2017, 12:41:56 PM »
What's the under/over on how long a bouncy shows up at the DUmp about how artists have to go underground or leave the country because they now fear for their lives under a Drumph crackdown on free expression under the 1st amendment.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2017, 12:42:54 PM »
Wrong asshole.  Gigs are being cancelled.  As far as I can see out there, everyone is solidly shocked and against this.  Keep it up, please.
The only shock out there is from lefties who thought they would not be called out for this d-baggery. Everyone else was like "hey, another lefty is trying to be edgy...meh".

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2017, 01:03:05 PM »
CNN Cans Kathy Griffin From Her New Year’s Eve Spot After Trump Beheading Pic

They should have canned her for her ridiculous antics on the show last year where she and Cooper were drunk out of their minds.

Oh, dear...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!