Author Topic: Getting ready for the spillover of right-wing rage. Bouncy  (Read 2408 times)

Offline CC27

Star Member Baitball Blogger (25,498 posts)

Getting ready for the spillover of right-wing rage.

Those of us who live in right-wing communities are familiar with it. On a normal day, civilities just means ignoring each other. But when they're mad, they can't help themselves. One of the telling signs that there's spillover occurs when they go out of their way to try to make you feel uncomfortable. I got such a sign today with a golfer on a golfcart who not only drove close to the property line while I was gardening, but just stood his ground until he was satisfied that I was "not up to no good."

This was not an ordinary golfer looking for a lost ball. When he first came into view I was by a trellis by the property line trying to find a good spot for the new clematis that had just been delivered from Park Seed. When I stood up, he saw me and turned the cart around to approach my property line, against the grain of the fairway. I watched him and could clearly see that he was scanning my backyard, as if he were passing judgment. He just hung around, at some point he pretended to look at something on the ground, but there was nothing there. He carried himself with an autocratic air that says that he had the right to be there, doing what he was doing, until he was satisfied.

As a minority, I knew what to do. Retreating into the house would have sent the wrong signal, so I went about my business and grabbed the hose to water the plants that were in pots. It was actually good timing. Some of those plants were wilting. As I stood my ground, I returned the stare. My way of letting him know that I belonged there. I think we gave each other the stink-eye.

He finally left and I noticed that A) He never picked up a golfball from the ground, and B) He picked up the game further down, in the middle of the fairway. In other words, he confirmed my suspicion that he turned the golfcart around to take a better look.

I expect that, as the events unfold on a national level, the seams at the local level will begin to split.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028905661

WTF is a right wing community? Weird bouncy.

Offline landofconfusion80

Re: Getting ready for the spillover of right-wing rage. Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 02:44:32 PM »
Just wants to brag about having the means to live on a golf course. It was probably an atf agent shocked at all the pot plants

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 02:45:46 PM »
 ::)   :thatsright:  That was bad.

Just wants to brag about having the means to live on a golf course.

:cheersmate: Probably....

It was probably an atf agent shocked at all the pot plants

:-)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 02:48:16 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 02:48:38 PM »
Paranoid imagination running wild.  The golfer was probably just killing a little time waiting for the group in front of him to get clear of the green and this primitive dreams up an overblown persecution fantasy to ennoble himself in the eyes of the other primitives.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 02:59:16 PM »
or maybe he really had lost is ball and was looking anywhere he could to find it....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 02:59:48 PM »
Paranoid imagination running wild. The golfer was probably just killing a little time waiting for the group in front of him to get clear of the green and this primitive dreams up an overblown persecution fantasy to ennoble himself in the eyes of the other primitives.

Yeah, that NEVER happens on a course, right (D)Ummies?

Presupposing that, any of this - including minority - is even remotely true.

<<<<< has doubts.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 03:05:08 PM »
Presupposing that, any of this - including minority - is even remotely true.

<<<<< has doubts.

Remember the primitive's allegation that one is whatever one wishes to be.

And we got the splendid example of the big guy in Bellevue, Omaha Steve, who alleges himself Native American because he had a Seminole great-great-great-great-great-grandmother who trod the Trail of Tears.

It always breaks me up, the way the big guy tells the tale; it's as if we're supposed to feel sorry for him, as if he was the one who took the walk.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2017, 03:08:01 PM »
An even more likely possibility that slipped my mind--the golfer was looking for a nice secluded spot alongside the fairway to take a leak.  Found a spot that was perfect except for the dolt standing there staring at him.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2017, 03:09:15 PM »
Just wants to brag about having the means to live on a golf course. It was probably an atf agent shocked at all the pot plants

:hi5:

STOOOOpid question time ...

I've never lived on a golf course, so I don't know the answer to this. With all the fairly high velocity golf balls flying around, aren't there protective walls around homes' back yards to protect people and stuff from stray golf balls?

Pretending this :bouncy: actually happened, the golfer stopped his cart near the :bouncy: -teller's back yard. He didn't say anything, and he didn't do anything. The :bouncy: -teller doesn't know why the guy stopped and watched. The :bouncy: -teller just ASSumes racist motives.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2017, 03:19:12 PM »
Nope, no walls. Lots of stray balls in the flowerbeds though. I'd be interested about the volume of broken windows though. My dad found an entire club in the yard once. Turns out an angry golfer was having a very bad day

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2017, 03:30:39 PM »
Nope, no walls. Lots of stray balls in the flowerbeds though. I'd be interested about the volume of broken windows though. My dad found an entire club in the yard once. Turns out an angry golfer was having a very bad day

I sit corrected. Thanks!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2017, 03:39:18 PM »
He knew what he had to do. Stood his ground and watered his wilting pansies.

What a tough guy!!  :loser:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2017, 04:33:13 PM »
If it was me, I'd be waiting for your ignorant ass to go inside so i could get rid of a beer or three. Why do leftists hate public urination so much?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2017, 05:28:06 AM »
If it was me, I'd be waiting for your ignorant ass to go inside so i could get rid of a beer or three. Why do leftists hate public urination so much?

They don't hate it when they are the recipient . . . :pisscontest:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2017, 08:12:10 AM »
Snoopy-dancing? Yeah, conservatives are doing that. Mocking fatuous Progs? Yeah, conservatives are doing that.

Impotent rage? That'll be found on DU, in the aftermath of every Trump action, every Trump victory, and every Trump press conference.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2017, 08:09:28 PM »
 :bouncingidiot:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2017, 10:05:15 PM »
More likely...

• Ol' boy probably did lose his golf ball and was just looking for it
  • Was probably shocked at the state of disrepair and overgrowth at primitive's abode (relative to the adjacent properties), plus the primitive's disheveled appearance and lack of clothing

Just because a golf ball was observed being left behind doesn't mean it was "his" -Duh
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2017, 05:19:20 AM »
WTF is a right wing community?
I'm guessing it's a clean, well- maintained community with a very low if not non- existent crime rate, no drug dealers anywhere, extremely friendly people, well- behaved kids and teens, and a general aura of stability and happiness.
In other words, a complete contrast to the lawless, Detroit- esque urban wastelands where leftists and especially DUmmies prefer to live.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2017, 08:51:34 AM »
I'm guessing it's a clean, well- maintained community with a very low if not non- existent crime rate, no drug dealers anywhere, extremely friendly people, well- behaved kids and teens, and a general aura of stability and happiness.
In other words, a complete contrast to the lawless, Detroit- esque urban wastelands where leftists and especially DUmmies prefer to live.

:lmao:  :hi5:  :lmao:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2017, 02:01:02 PM »
I'm guessing it's a clean, well- maintained community with a very low if not non- existent crime rate, no drug dealers anywhere, extremely friendly people, well- behaved kids and teens, and a general aura of stability and happiness.  Probably well-armed, too.
In other words, a complete contrast to the lawless, Detroit- esque urban wastelands where leftists and especially DUmmies prefer to live.  Where only the gangbangers have weapons, IOW.

Edited for (probable) accuracy.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2017, 06:37:42 PM »
I think her house isn't directly on the TUSCAWILLA COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE, maybe across the street:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1006-Nancy-Cir-Winter-Springs-FL-32708/47676434_zpid/

read her journal, all she ever talks about besides Trump and the Russians. :o

Offline SVPete

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2017, 08:12:14 PM »
I think her house isn't directly on the TUSCAWILLA COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE, maybe across the street:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1006-Nancy-Cir-Winter-Springs-FL-32708/47676434_zpid/

read her journal, all she ever talks about besides Trump and the Russians. :o

Ummmmm ..... Tess ..... if that's her address, Google Maps satellite view shows several things. It shows that her home does have an fairway and golf cart path beyond her backyard. It also show there is a wide band of trees between her backyard and the cart path.

Unless I'm misinterpreting the image, either the guy went way off the cart path and through the trees to be able to see her yard, or her :bouncy: is 100% fiction. I'll go with 100% fiction since, had the guy wandered far enough through trees to be able to see her backyard, she would have made a point of his having done so.

Google Maps satellite view is a trail runner's friend!

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2017, 10:19:48 PM »

"Hey, lady! Can't a guy see a man about a horse in peace around here?"
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2017, 07:16:10 AM »
Oh dear.

A primitive a member of the Country Club set.

comment 3486:
https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=81827.3475
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2017, 07:22:43 AM »
Ummmmm ..... Tess ..... if that's her address, Google Maps satellite view shows several things. It shows that her home does have an fairway and golf cart path beyond her backyard. It also show there is a wide band of trees between her backyard and the cart path.

Unless I'm misinterpreting the image, either the guy went way off the cart path and through the trees to be able to see her yard, or her :bouncy: is 100% fiction. I'll go with 100% fiction since, had the guy wandered far enough through trees to be able to see her backyard, she would have made a point of his having done so.

Google Maps satellite view is a trail runner's friend!

Doesn't look to me like she even HAS a backyard, it's just trees, and too many of them to grow anything but moss, ferns and hostas.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7