Author Topic: Getting ready for the spillover of right-wing rage. Bouncy  (Read 2407 times)

Offline SVPete

Re: Getting ready for the spillover of right-wing rage. Bouncy
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2017, 07:59:45 AM »
Doesn't look to me like she even HAS a backyard, it's just trees, and too many of them to grow anything but moss, ferns and hostas.

Actually, looking a bit more carefully, I noticed that 7 of that row of 8 houses have solar panels, hers among them. Of those 7 houses with solar panels, 6 of the owners have carefully pruned the trees so that the trees don't overshadow the solar panels. As can be seen in that Satellite View picture, Baitball Blogger's trees have cast shadow on her solar panels when the other houses' solar panel still have full sun. As Tess would say, " :rotf: ".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Getting ready for the spillover of right-wing rage. Bouncy
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2017, 08:03:23 AM »
I don't see what her grief is all about. A Mexican doing yard work isn't an unusual sight in Florida, so I doubt he'd be suspicious she wasn't somewhere she shouldn't be. Could be he didn't think it was her yard, and it's always questionable if the Mexican workers can speak English, so that no conversation took place would also be usual.

No evidence he was mad or went out of his way to make anyone uncomfortable. The primitive has an inferiority complex which has her dreaming up motives that don't exist.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.