Author Topic: @#$%ING WHITE PEOPLE!  (Read 1566 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
@#$%ING WHITE PEOPLE!
« on: November 29, 2016, 05:42:57 PM »
REMEMBER: These are the same people who always claim anyone who votes GOP is voting against their own interest...

....but if you vote in your own interest you're privileged white trash.

DanTex (16,380 posts)

The media's coddling of racist white people is getting a little sickening.

Seems everyone is coming out with the sob story about their cousin who lost his job at the factory and has since become an alcoholic and his neighborhood isn't the same as in the 50s and yeah maybe he's a little racist and doesn't like gay people, but really he's a good person and the problem is liberal elites making him feel bad and the fact that there aren't enough TV shows set in Peoria.

Well, boo-hoo. That's no excuse for voting for Trump. White people in the rust belt are hardly the only people who have had a tough time in this country.

Being disrespected by liberal elites is such the epitome of "white people problems." Mommy! Make make Ta-Nehisi Coates stop hurting my feelings! Give me a break. If you don't like "liberal elites", ignore them. Try being, say, Muslim for a day. You turn on the TV and the president elect is threatening to ban your whole religion from the country. But, no, that's OK, what really matters is people in cities don't respect rural whites enough.

Hate to ruin the white pity party, but the fact is, minority groups in the US have it much worse off on average than whites. Yeah, I know, Obama and Oprah. I'm talking averages. Yes, rural white people: you have white privilege too. I know, it doesn't solve all your problems. But I tell you what, it's much better to have white privilege and suffer the pain of having to hear the words "white privilege", than it is to not have white privilege and suffer from actual discrimination.

And by the way, the entire political system in the US gives hugely disproportionate power to rural whites. The senate representation per capita is heavily tilted towards rural white states. The house as well, especially with redistricting. And to cap it off, we have the electoral college.

I know, I know, we need some of these "I'm not racist but still..." types to vote for Dems in order to overcome the undemocratic nature of the electoral college. Fine. Hire some people who speak bigot that can communicate with them. But I'm not going to feel bad for any Trump voters.

So, you know, let your factories be outsourced and let illegals take the few remaining jobs because Ta-Nehisi Coates needs a few more clicks for his racist website.

Proglodyte-ism is not about lifting all people up by equality of opportunity; it is about dragging all people down with greed, envy and spite.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512633343
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: @#$%ING WHITE PEOPLE!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 06:01:09 PM »
And by the way, the entire political system in the US gives hugely disproportionate power to rural whites. The senate representation per capita is heavily tilted towards rural white states. The house as well, especially with redistricting. And to cap it off, we have the electoral college.

Yea, I've seen that mantra being repeated. You liberals don't have an original thought in your brain. You MUST be told what to say and repeat.

Funny, you idiots have no problem with the EC when it works in your favor, do you. You had no complaints in '08 and '12. You cheered the whites that voted for the first half-white president. Now, after 8 years of absolutely no help from emperor three-putt, you're pissed they voted for change, instead of a third term of nothing.

ESAD.. :bigbird:
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 06:24:19 PM »
As a member of the white devil coalition, I take great offense to that screed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 06:52:28 PM »

What an ignorantanus.

Every state has two Senators. This is by design, so that populous states can't exploit and oppress less populous states. IOW, the FFs knew what people like this would try to do, and set up hurdles to make that more difficult.

That is also the reason the EC was designed to diminish populous states' power, though not by a lot.

The only boost to rural states' representation in the House is that every state has at least one Representative. After that minimum, House seats are divvied up strictly by population. So CA and NY have many more seats than does WY or AK. As to districting, that's done by the states, not by the Feds. Typically, districts are drawn so that each has a reasonably similar population. Which means that large cities tend to have a number of districts in proportion to that city and state's populations.

So, realistically, the only institution where rural states have power in significant disproportion to their population is the Senate. The FFs knew the human heart, that over time populous states would try to exploit less populous states, and they made that harder. IOW, "DanTex", they understood people like you and, metaphorically speaking, flipped you off 2 centuries before you were born.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2016, 06:59:01 PM »
From another thread, but it works here too....

byronius (3,963 posts)

Three Words: California. Democratic. Supermajority.
That is all.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article117621153.html

Broadening the path to long-sought deals on affordable housing, transportation infrastructure and climate change, California Democrats have again captured a two-thirds supermajority in both houses of the Legislature.

Enough late votes were counted in Southern California’s 29th Senate District for The Associated Press to project that Democrat Josh Newman defeated Republican Assemblywoman Ling Ling Chang, R-Diamond Bar.

So a white male defeated a non-white female and you're happy? Which party is made up of white supremacist anti-women individuals?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2016, 07:02:50 PM »
DanTex (16,380 posts)

Seems everyone is coming out with the sob story about their cousin who lost his job at the factory and has since become an alcoholic and his neighborhood isn't the same as in the 50s and yeah maybe he's a little racist and doesn't like gay people, but really he's a good person and the problem is liberal elites making him feel bad and the fact that there aren't enough TV shows set in Peoria.

Well, boo-hoo. That's no excuse for voting for Trump. White people in the rust belt are hardly the only people who have had a tough time in this country.

Being disrespected by liberal elites is such the epitome of "white people problems." Mommy! Make make Ta-Nehisi Coates stop hurting my feelings! Give me a break. If you don't like "liberal elites", ignore them. Try being, say, Muslim for a day. You turn on the TV and the president elect is threatening to ban your whole religion from the country. But, no, that's OK, what really matters is people in cities don't respect rural whites enough.

Hate to ruin the white pity party, but the fact is, minority groups in the US have it much worse off on average than whites. Yeah, I know, Obama and Oprah. I'm talking averages. Yes, rural white people: you have white privilege too. I know, it doesn't solve all your problems. But I tell you what, it's much better to have white privilege and suffer the pain of having to hear the words "white privilege", than it is to not have white privilege and suffer from actual discrimination.

I know, I know, we need some of these "I'm not racist but still..." types to vote for Dems in order to overcome the undemocratic nature of the electoral college. Fine. Hire some people who speak bigot that can communicate with them. But I'm not going to feel bad for any Trump voters.

All your media are now belong to us white people!!!!   :lmao:

Hate to ruin the white pity party, but the fact is, minority groups in the US have it much worse off on average than whites.

Want to know the difference, dummie? The rust belt folks, white, black, brown and yellow all had jobs and lost them. Your inner city minority pavement apes are generational welfare pukes.

I have sympathy for the former, and scorn for the latter.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2016, 07:03:29 PM »
Simple minded children that can`t deal with the fact that life very seldom delivers to anyone all they want with out them putting forth honest and honorable efforts.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2016, 07:20:23 PM »
Who is Ta-Nehisi Coates? Should I care enough to Google him/her/it?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2016, 07:22:55 PM »
I got a better idea.  Why don't you leftist islamo loving filth come out here and tell me how I feel.

I bet I can make your ***** ass swing at me you filthy pussies.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2016, 08:12:05 PM »
As I have said before, I never cared about races BUT no I sure do. Thanks to all of you leftists calling me a racist. I now look seriously at race. Guess what, diversity sucks. Diversity has ruined great cities that white people built. Diversity has brought down our education system. Diversity has kept wages stagnant for decades. Finally, diversity has added twenty trillion dollars of debt to our children...not diversity's children, white children, they pay taxes.

Again, thanks for pointing me to the land of race REALITY.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2016, 08:17:28 PM »
I got a better idea.  Why don't you leftist islamo loving filth come out here and tell me how I feel.

I bet I can make your ***** ass swing at me you filthy pussies.

Bet you can't.   :tongue:

They would wet themselves first, then shit themselves, then run away. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2016, 08:37:24 PM »
YouTube President Trump: How and why. I tried to share it the other day, but it was from my phone. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2016, 08:38:10 PM »
Trashing people doesn't bring them to your side. Sorry, Dumpmonkies

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2016, 08:57:15 PM »
SVElte, the guy is big into reparations.  That's about all he talks about.
As for Dantex, keep on tripling down.  It's getting worse and worse here.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2016, 09:42:48 PM »

The state of West Virginia was formed in 1863 out of the western counties of Virginia. Virginia was the only state to lose land during the civil war. West Virginia's formed their state not so much due to the slavery issue as there were few slaves in the area, but rather because the people were tired of paying taxes to Richmond and getting nothing in return.

This should stand as a lesson to those who despise rural people. We are getting tired of all the crap from the urban areas, our tax dollars are sucked up and shipped off to Philadelphia and Pittsburgh to fund a mass transit system that we never use, to Allentown to fund a sports arena filled with overpaid ingrates, to Harrisburg to pay for "social services" we neither receive or want.

When the revolution comes, it will not be between races or religion, it will be the tax payers in full rebellion mode.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2016, 09:44:51 PM »
Whites are the enemy here only because they are the identifiable group that left the fold and voted independently for once.

Had the inner cities left the Democrat plantation, you can bet the racism would be flying from the Rats. Democrats are always the first to use the N word. DU would be sewing their bedsheets into uniforms if AA's ever went indy.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2016, 09:52:15 PM »
The state of West Virginia was formed in 1863 out of the western counties of Virginia. Virginia was the only state to lose land during the civil war. West Virginia's formed their state not so much due to the slavery issue as there were few slaves in the area, but rather because the people were tired of paying taxes to Richmond and getting nothing in return.

This should stand as a lesson to those who despise rural people. We are getting tired of all the crap from the urban areas, our tax dollars are sucked up and shipped off to Philadelphia and Pittsburgh to fund a mass transit system that we never use, to Allentown to fund a sports arena filled with overpaid ingrates, to Harrisburg to pay for "social services" we neither receive or want.

When the revolution comes, it will not be between races or religion, it will be the tax payers in full rebellion mode.

If you want a microcosm, Jackson, Ms. The entire city is a democrat-ran shithole that keeps trying to annex areas where people wanted to GTFO of Jackson. Those annexed areas are now depressed with everyone fleeing and the property values plummeting. Infrastructure? In shambles. Locally-famed Walt Grayson, meteorologist, lived in Brookhaven off HWY 18. It's now Jackson and a shithole.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2016, 10:05:03 PM »
DanTex (16,380 posts)

blah, blah, blah

Well, isn't that special, DanTex

Deplorable since 2016

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2016, 10:32:51 PM »
I would dearly love to show the leftard I'm quoting all the signs I've seen on very poor peoples houses close to me, there's even a family on assistance that I personally know that voted and have Trump signs.

handmade34 (13,853 posts)
1. let me say

I travel throughout neighborhoods in the U.S. for my work... the vast majority of 'Trump' 'Make America Great' signs were (still are) in the yards of $500,000.00 houses...

this election was (is) not about the economy in the way many like to speak of (unfortunate blue collar worker pushed out by immigrants/high taxes, etc) this election was about white people in fear of losing the privilege they have had for so long... wanting the 'freedom' to become as wealthy as the richest person they know, they want to pay less taxes at the expense of the health and well being of the planet and their far-reaching neighbors (the other)

these people disgust me as much as DT disgusts me and I mourn for my Country
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2016, 10:40:31 PM »
Funny, "handnade34", I live in rural Terry, Ms, mother lives right up Springridge Road in Raymond, Ms, and I saw all KINDS of Trump signs in front of rural homes with acreage that were worth no where NEAR 500K.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2016, 10:46:19 PM »
Honestly? I hope these DUmbasses have pull within the DNC. Continue your narrative that the ONLY reason people supported Trump was because they were racist, sexist, homophobic, islamop....whatever the **** phobia, or rich. PLEASE do that.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2016, 11:06:57 PM »
What an ignorantanus.

You just gave me a great new euphemism to use on the ray-do-oh.

Ignoranus.

Thanks!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2016, 11:15:42 PM »
Funny, "handnade34", I live in rural Terry, Ms, mother lives right up Springridge Road in Raymond, Ms, and I saw all KINDS of Trump signs in front of rural homes with acreage that were worth no where NEAR 500K.

Small World, my in-Laws and Brother in-Law live in Brandon. The BIL Tom even has a hot rod shop there.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2016, 07:50:48 AM »

Reb, if it's real, it probably leaves out an important detail, perhaps that the dude was driving through Silicon Valley, where an abandoned dog house on a garbage-dump lot would sell for $400K.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2016, 07:59:29 AM »
You just gave me a great new euphemism to use on the ray-do-oh.

Ignoranus.

Thanks!

You're welcome, and go for it!