Author Topic: @#$%ING WHITE PEOPLE!  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
Re: @#$%ING WHITE PEOPLE!
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2016, 08:27:35 AM »
Honestly? I hope these DUmbasses have pull within the DNC. Continue your narrative that the ONLY reason people supported Trump was because they were racist, sexist, homophobic, islamop....whatever the **** phobia, or rich. PLEASE do that.

...and that they don't need any rural white folks to win national elections.  Actually, not ANY white folks other than those who will put the wants (not needs) of every other demographic before thier own.

Let's all say it in unison - "@#$% WHITE PEOPLE!"  Write 'em off...forever!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 08:30:12 AM by Maverick1987 »
Deplorable since 2016

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2016, 08:37:37 AM »
Who is Ta-Nehisi Coates? Should I care enough to Google him/her/it?

:shrug:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2016, 08:46:15 AM »
handmade34 (13,853 posts)
1. let me say

I travel throughout neighborhoods in the U.S. for my work... the vast majority of 'Trump' 'Make America Great' signs were (still are) in the yards of $500,000.00 houses...

this election was (is) not about the economy in the way many like to speak of (unfortunate blue collar worker pushed out by immigrants/high taxes, etc) this election was about white people in fear of losing the privilege they have had for so long... wanting the 'freedom' to become as wealthy as the richest person they know, they want to pay less taxes at the expense of the health and well being of the planet and their far-reaching neighbors (the other)

these people disgust me as much as DT disgusts me and I mourn for my Country

Never fails.  EVERYTHING boils down to:  fReEsHit!!!1111!!eLeBiNty!!11!

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2016, 03:30:32 PM »
I'm curious.... if conservatives are so ignorant, how did they steal all that liberal money?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)