Author Topic: Just when you thought they could not be more evil and sickening (HipChick)  (Read 2423 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028007935

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 02:25 PM

HipChick (12,313 posts)

Slain Dallas Cop Might’ve Been A White Supremacist: Still A Hero?

Last week five Dallas cops were killed by Micah Xavier Johnson, a Black man who was allegedly motivated to take such drastic action after continually watching the US legal system refuse to hold killer cops to account. Naturally, bootlickers across the globe are unquestioningly celebrating the slain officers as heroes, innocents, and protectors. But what if one of those dead cops was a white supremacist—is he still a hero? And I don’t mean a white supremacist in the sense that all cops are enforcers of a classist white supremacist order, which they are. No, I mean the more common use of the term. The one we associate with Klansmen, neo-Nazis, Skinheads, and your average Brownshirt wannabe.

Meet Lorne Ahrens.

Ahrens was one of the five Dallas cops killed last week. While mainstream media presented him as a family man, gushed over his imposing size, his sense of humor, and otherwise went to great lengths to humanize and memorialize him as a hero, a band of international Internet sleuths came together to research something the press failed to notice: Ahrens’ affinity for imagery associated with white supremacists. Right in one of the main pictures journalists and editors were sharing with stories about Ahrens, is an Iron Cross tattooed on his finger. With this tipping them off, the Internet sleuths jumped into action and quickly turned up more evidence of Ahrens’ white supremacist leanings.

Evidence in hand, they put together a meme cataloguing it and blogged about what they’d found. A few friends and acquaintances of mine did the legwork and discovered that slain Dallas police officer Lorne Ahrens was a proud, open white supremacist.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

Response to HipChick (Original post)

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 02:28 PM

Star Member uponit7771 (32,983 posts)
1. shit... well,... better out their ass's right now, the 2006 FBI report wasn't written for nothing

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 02:30 PM

TeddyR (2,301 posts)
2. Well, does that mean he deserved to be shot?

You will get your answer.

Response to TeddyR (Reply #2)

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 05:39 PM

Rex (62,559 posts)
94. So no answer to if he is still a hero? Just dodge the question and move on?

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 02:34 PM

Star Member tallahasseedem (5,179 posts)
5. Uh oh...

That's some interesting information there. Kind of plays right into what the President had to say.

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 02:41 PM

KingCharlemagne (6,134 posts)
9. Blue Lives Matter . . . unless they're White Supremacists - nt

Response to KingCharlemagne (Reply #9)

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 10:11 PM

Star Member gopiscrap (12,993 posts)
153. No Blue Lives don't matter

in the sense that yes all lives matter, but when you say Blue lives matter you leave out the equation that you have the choice to be a cop, you don't have the choice as to the color of your skin

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 02:44 PM

mwrguy (2,980 posts)
12. All those cops need to be publicly scrutinized

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 03:13 PM

WillowTree (3,685 posts)
30. Hard as it may be to take, the two are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

If the guy was running toward the danger in the defense of others, he'd qualify as a hero in that context as far as I'm concerned. What he might have done on his own time may or may not have been an entirely different matter.

He's dead now. Not seeing the point of crucifying him a second time.

Response to WillowTree (Reply #30)

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 03:21 PM

36. Make no mistake: white supremacists think black people should die or be slaves. So why is

the converse not also true? White supremacists deserve to die not a hero's death but one that lasts in infamy. That's the point of "crucifying him a second time"

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 03:28 PM

Star Member malaise (143,353 posts)
43. Oh My

Thanks sis! Truth will out

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 03:41 PM

Marr (19,958 posts)
52. My god, this is gross.

I'm amazed Huffington Post is hosting that article.

If you're rationalizing murder, you're on the wrong side, period.

That smell of shit you just got is from the cesspool you are swimming in.

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 04:57 PM

Star Member Chemisse (24,180 posts)
78. Really? Are we smearing the victim to makes his death sort of okay - here on DU?

The man's personal beliefs are not pertinent to his killing. He didn't deserve to die because he was a white supremacist (if he was).

Was he a 'hero' because he was shot while doing his job? Not necessarily, and I bristle when cop = auto-hero. But certainly some of the officers who were at that scene acted in a heroic fashion. So I am okay with them being called heroes in a blanket fashion.

None of us are the least bit surprised.

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 06:07 PM

Star Member DinahMoeHum (14,766 posts)
97. To paraphrase Bogart's character RIck, Ahrens got a lucky break. . .

. . .Last month, he was just another police officer with white supremacist tendencies.
Today he is one of the honored dead.

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 10:01 PM

144. figures

I'm not surprised at all. I would be more surprised if he wasn't.

Knowing what eternity is going to bring you gives me satisfaction.

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 10:08 PM

glennward (139 posts)
150. Actually, when I heard his wife speak a chill went over me. She didn't sound like a grieving wife.

She sounded like what i now think she is.

Response to glennward (Reply #150)

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 10:13 PM

155. agreed

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 10:36 PM

craigmatic (4,488 posts)
159. No he was no hero and given time he probably would've killed innocent minorities

it just so happens that he got got first.

Wed Jul 13, 2016, 11:43 PM

Star Member trueblue2007 (7,021 posts)
179. after reading this HUFF POST ARTICLE.... i think officer Ahrens was an evil man. Racist &

oh sure,,,, rest in peace fella.

Sorry for this being long,it is really hard not to vomit.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 09:10:05 AM by Carl »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
What a bunch of worthless ****ing ghouls.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I have learned over the years that DU is a bottomless pit of evil and disgust. I just have concluded which level of hell it occupies.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
36. Make no mistake: white supremacists think black people should die or be slaves. So why is

the converse not also true? White supremacists deserve to die not a hero's death but one that lasts in infamy. That's the point of "crucifying him a second time"
The entire supposition relies on the assumption that this one cop was a white supremacist. The evidence is less than circumstantial. It is along the lines of saying "this guy had an "H" in his name, Hitler also had an "H" in his name---this guy must be a nazi!!!".
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
gopiscrap

153. No Blue Lives don't matter

Thank you for the quote of the day, DUmb****. Be sure it will be spread far and wide.

in the sense that yes all lives matter, but when you say Blue lives matter you leave out the equation that you have the choice to be a cop,

A mind reader, are you? Telling other people what they really mean.

you don't have the choice as to the color of your skin

Rachel Dolezal, Shaun King, and Elizabeth Warren disagree.

Eat a bag of dicks, Dummy.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Carl, you got the wrong link in your OP, friend.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=8007935

Thanks,I corrected it.
That other thread was one I hit by accident from the same piece of shit when I was looking for this one.

Offline ADsOutburst

a band of international Internet sleuths came together to research something the press failed to notice: Ahrens’ affinity for imagery associated with white supremacists. Right in one of the main pictures journalists and editors were sharing with stories about Ahrens, is an Iron Cross tattooed on his finger. With this tipping them off, the Internet sleuths jumped into action and quickly turned up more evidence of Ahrens’ white supremacist leanings. Evidence in hand, they put together a meme cataloguing it and blogged about what they’d found. A few friends and acquaintances of mine did the legwork and discovered that slain Dallas police officer Lorne Ahrens was a proud, open white supremacist.
Yes, bask in the glow of your computer screens, noble martyrs.  ::)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Yes, bask in the glow of your computer screens, noble martyrs.  ::)

A natural evolution of Pittstain's 'ninja lawyers.' :whistling: ::) :whatever:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

This evidence includes imagery of the Iron Cross and Thor's Hammer, and a Crusades shield.  This is taken to mean he hated Muslims. 

You ****ing assholes at DU and Puffpo, for that matter.  Eat Shit!  I hope you die painful deaths. 

Offline SVPete

"Iron Cross"? or "Surfer's Cross"? Google it, DU-morons, and select "Images". IIRC, Ahrens came to Dallas from the Land of LA, lots of surfing thereabouts. :thatsright:

"Thor's hammer"? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ahrens a Danish family name? Thor was one of the Gods in the Scandinavian pantheon. :thatsright: Does that make DU-members who are pagans honoring that pantheon white supremacists? :thatsright: And the Thor comic book series white supremacist? :thatsright:

Further, are these DU-morons so feaking ignorant as to believe the police department of a major city wouldn't screen applicants for @#$% like being aligned with white supremacists? :thatsright:

Finally, what was Officer Ahrens' duty that evening? Two things. Protecting Dallas, should the protesters decide to riot; protecting the protestors should anyone attack them! :thatsright: Rather an odd thing for a white supremacist to be doing! :thatsright:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

This really shouldn't be all that shocking to read from the dregs of humanity such as the DUmp & their ilk.  Cops & military are all evil to them.

Offline Karin

A lot of the moonbats at puffpo bought it hook line and sinker, except for a few:

It's utterly insane that the Huffington Post is hosting an individual trying to rationalize the senseless murder of random people. Even if this evidence wasn't completely circumstantial, flimsy, and driven by Jesse Benn's nefarious race agenda, you don't have the right to murder someone in cold blood because they "might be" or even ARE a "white supremacist".

Like · Reply · 265 · Jul 13, 2016 10:24am

Other "evidence" includes the fact that he Facebook "likes" Trump, and presumably his pastor, and that his funeral was held in a Baptist church. 

Shitbirds, all of them.

Offline SVPete

A lot of the moonbats at puffpo bought it hook line and sinker, except for a few:

Other "evidence" includes the fact that he Facebook "likes" Trump, and presumably his pastor, and that his funeral was held in a Baptist church. 

Shitbirds, all of them.

My goodness, the things I learn about myself! I attend a Baptist church ... and I like my pastor. And I was shocked to realize ......... my heritage is almost entirely German! I guess that makes me a white supremacist! :thatsright:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
It's threads like this that really spotlight all the black racists and their self-hating white sympathizers on DU.

They may have start making **** up just to satiate their need for steady streams of bias confirmation.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline SVPete

It's threads like this that really spotlight all the black racists and their self-hating white sympathizers on DU.

They may have start making **** up just to satiate their need for steady streams of bias confirmation.

Not sure what you mean by "start".

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
My goodness, the things I learn about myself! I attend a Baptist church ... and I like my pastor. And I was shocked to realize ......... my heritage is almost entirely German! I guess that makes me a white supremacist! :thatsright:

It's simpler than that, if you use your DUmmy decoder ring.

White (except for some DUmmies) = "White supremacist".
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
you don't have the choice as to the color of your skin

:wink:

Rachel Dolezal, Shaun King, and Elizabeth Warren disagree.

Eat a bag of dicks, Dummy.

:II:  ...among other things, (D)Umbasses.   
:hi5:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Response to TipTok (Reply #201)

Thu Jul 14, 2016, 09:23 AM

Star Member gopiscrap (13,004 posts)
210. it usually does when it suits the gop

we need to be as dirty as they are..perhaps we would get the senate and house back then also

Response to gopiscrap (Reply #210)

Thu Jul 14, 2016, 10:13 AM

TipTok (2,026 posts)
218. So you even admit it's flimsy but perpetuate a smear against a dead cop...

... because it suits your political goals?

Enjoy that race to the bottom...

Response to TipTok (Reply #218)

Thu Jul 14, 2016, 01:12 PM

229. yup

as far as I am concerned we need to do everything we can short of illegality to defeat conservatives and gop and if that means being in the gutter with them so be it

Response to gopiscrap (Reply #229)

Thu Jul 14, 2016, 01:16 PM

TipTok (2,026 posts)
230. Classy...

Response to TipTok (Reply #230)

Thu Jul 14, 2016, 03:29 PM

236. Not here to be classy

here to win. I would disown my own family if they voted gop

I bet they would celebrate.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

GOPiscrap is attempting to out DUmmy the DUmmies by being further outrageous.

Offline Karin

It doesn't even occur to him that it could backfire badly.  For example, today's Rasmussen says

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 37% of Likely U.S. Voters have at least a somewhat favorable opinion of the Black Lives Matter movement, but that includes only 13% with a Very Favorable one. Fifty-three percent (53%) view the organization unfavorably, with 32% who share a Very Unfavorable opinion. Ten percent (10%) are undecided

GPOiscrap's logic is:  I'll be the biggest asshole in the world, and that will cause people to vote for my side! 

Offline Karin

Response to Oneironaut (Reply #116)

Thu Jul 14, 2016, 03:07 AM

OhioBlue (4,445 posts)

194. I agree, the HuffPo article is completely disgusting.

The "evidence" is all circumstantial and speculative. The article also states "may have been" while then asserting he was a racist. It is HORRIBLE journalism and we should be better than that at DU. I also cannot see how we should be judging ANYONE based on Facebook likes. 

I'd estimate this attitude was about 10% of the DUmp thread. 

The huffpo commenters were just as bad.  Later on in the comment thread, they said he was a member of the KKK.  They just made that jump.  This is pure slander. 

Offline Karin

One more:

Thu Jul 14, 2016, 10:07 AM

BKH70041 (957 posts)

217. The commentors at PuffingtonHost agreeing with the writer is incredible.

I just hope they aren't registered Democratic party members. People like that don't belong anywhere near the Party.

Are you ****ing kidding me?  They're all yours, through and through. 

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
These sub-humans are deplorable. :rant:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline ADsOutburst

If you think they can't be any more evil and sickening, just wait until they start posting responses to what just happened in France.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
If you think they can't be any more evil and sickening, just wait until they start posting responses to what just happened in France.

One thing for certain when dealing with DUmmies.  When you think they can't go any lower into the stupidity hole, the grab a shovel and start digging.

What was the name of that dimrat Senator who was in the House and Senate for 50+ years.  He was from WV and also a KKK member... 

Robert "KKK" Byrd I think was his name. 

:bird:  DUmmies!!!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.