Author Topic: Just when you thought they could not be more evil and sickening (HipChick)  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Are these the same people that get upset when the criminal past of blacks killed by cops gets brought up? (Example: Michael Brown)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Disgusting, sub-human swine.
The officer's beliefs were his own business as long as they don't negatively impact how he does his job.
Marr and Chemisse will probably be TS’d soon for daring to bring basic human decency into the equation.

"craigmatic (4,488 posts)
159. No he was no hero and given time he probably would've killed innocent minorities

it just so happens that he got got first."
Funny; That's more or less just what we said about Trayvon Martin, and with more backing to boot (i.e. his known obsession with violence and drug use), and the Left ignored all that.

Offline ADsOutburst

craigmatic (4,488 posts)
159. No he was no hero and given time he probably would've killed innocent minorities
it just so happens that he got got first.
And with that, I do believe we have reached a state of critical dumb-ass.

Offline Delmar

From a tattoo on the man's finger, the primitives conclude that he was the reincarnation of democrat senator Robert Byrd.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtsI7KRe_zQ[/youtube]
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
KingCharlemagne (6,134 posts)
36. Make no mistake: white supremacists think black people should die or be slaves. So why is

No, asshat.  We would love you to be slaves. Or, dead, whichever.   ...  :bird:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline SVPete

Not having any experience with white supremacists, I'll take his word on that point.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
My goodness, the things I learn about myself! I attend a Baptist church ... and I like my pastor. And I was shocked to realize ......... my heritage is almost entirely German! I guess that makes me a white supremacist! :thatsright:

I'm Swiss...so I guess that means I'm your banker.. :-)

Offline landofconfusion80

There's another one out there?? Glad to know there's somebody else neutral on every issue

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

That, or producer of dairy products.

Speaking of family heritage, I'm about 7/8 German. I guess that remaining 1/8 is the reason I have no present plans for world conquest.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:46:38 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RobJohnson

DU is full of sick and disgusting folks.

Offline YupItsMe

Thank you for the quote of the day, DUmb****. Be sure it will be spread far and wide.

A mind reader, are you? Telling other people what they really mean.

Rachel Dolezal, Shaun King, and Elizabeth Warren disagree.

Eat a bag of dicks, Dummy.

You're forgetting that appeals to  about half of them.  I don't know about the "women"

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
You're forgetting that appeals to  about half of them.  I don't know about the "women"

Yes, I forgot that would be like a smorgasbord at a sausage house for those DUmmies.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.