Author Topic: Bernie bullies hoping something bad happens  (Read 1385 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Bernie bullies hoping something bad happens
« on: April 21, 2016, 02:46:53 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511803312

Oh my.

I suppose it was inevitable; as soon as the Bernie bullies came to their senses and realized Methuselah had been a waste of time and hopes, they'd want something bad to happen to Messalina Agrippina as "payback."

Well, we'll see how well this wishing something evil on someone else works; usually it doesn't.

Cali_Democrat (29,215 posts)    Thu Apr 21, 2016, 03:32 PM

After the loss in New York, HA Goodman has resorted to hoping for an FBI indictment

With Hillary leading in pledged delegates and overall votes, Bernie supporters like Goodman are now hoping that the FBI will step in and indict Hillary.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/bernie-sanders-will-remain-the-true-democratic_b_9736638.html 

IamMab (725 posts)    Thu Apr 21, 2016, 03:34 PM

1. Maybe he can retire to Kentucky. Then he can vote for Rand Paul as often as possible.

grasswire (47,356 posts)    Thu Apr 21, 2016, 03:34 PM

2. Americans generally hope that all crimes are adjudicated.

Equal justice under the law. No one above it.

Or do you believe in a tiered system of justice?

Oh Judy, shaddup and go play Thursday afternoon bingo at the nursing home; you have no idea what's going on.

NCTraveler (15,350 posts)    Thu Apr 21, 2016, 03:36 PM

4. We are smart enough to know that piece of shit rat****er....

Isn't basing his thoughts in reality or in the best interests of progressives. 

NCTraveler (15,350 posts)    Thu Apr 21, 2016, 03:35 PM

3. I'm amazed how easy it has been for Goodman to find LIV's to do his rat****ing for him.

MineralMan (82,915 posts)    Thu Apr 21, 2016, 03:38 PM

6. I figured it out. Goodman is writing satire, but is so bad at it

that people think he's serious. That's the only explanation I can come up with for him and his blathering nonsense.

Well, yeah; I've generally found that wishing evil on someone else backfires.

We'll see where this attitude takes the Bernie bullies.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Bernie bullies hoping something bad happens
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 02:52:53 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511803312

Oh my.

I suppose it was inevitable; as soon as the Bernie bullies came to their senses and realized Methuselah had been a waste of time and hopes, they'd want something bad to happen to Messalina Agrippina as "payback."

Well, we'll see how well this wishing something evil on someone else works; usually it doesn't.

Oh Judy, shaddup and go play Thursday afternoon bingo at the nursing home; you have no idea what's going on.

Well, yeah; I've generally found that wishing evil on someone else backfires.

We'll see where this attitude takes the Bernie bullies.

Hitlary will never be indicted. She's a Clinton and rules don't apply to them. Any other normal, every day American, that did what she's done, would have been arrested, tried, convicted and would be serving a minimum of 20 years in prison. All she does is laugh it off and is running for President. The democRATS must be so proud to have a felon representing them.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 03:09:36 PM »
As I said in a different thread,I still think Os DOJ is holding a sword over her head on the chance that Warren could be substituted in.

The child king knows that shillary will airbrush him from history if given a chance.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 03:23:46 PM »
As I said in a different thread,I still think Os DOJ is holding a sword over her head on the chance that Warren could be substituted in.

The child king knows that shillary will airbrush him from history if given a chance.

He's already been air-brushed. Everything during his term was Bush's fault, now the world doesn't like us because of Trump.

May history spit on his memory.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 04:15:57 PM »
It's been clear for months to anyone not caught up in Bern-Think that The Bern's only "hope" lay in Slick CHILLY's legal problems. Even then it comes down to a contest between BHO's loathing for Rs and BHO's loathing for Slick CHILLY.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 09:51:36 PM »
He's already been air-brushed. Everything during his term was Bush's fault, now the world doesn't like us because of Trump.

May history spit on his memory.

....along with a gigantic bowel movement.  Like, him.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 09:52:13 PM »

I am thinking the same too. I would not be surprised that Elizabeth Warren gets the nomination over Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2016, 12:00:44 AM »
I am thinking the same too. I would not be surprised that Elizabeth Warren gets the nomination over Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton.

If the muslim doesn't drop the Justice Department hammer on the Hildebeast, she will need a far left fringe nutbag in the VP slot, to pacify the hardcore Berniebots.

Aside from Bernie himself, no one fits that description better than Princess Fauxcohontas. She has stayed out of the fray precisely in order to keep her powder dry for the VP nomination.

Some may question running a ticket of two women, but there are no obvious male black candidates available. She would take Jesse Jr. if he didn't have the problem of living in a federal prison.

There is no point to nominating a white man, since no white men vote democrat anyway. That leaves Fauxcohontas and the First Wookie. It won't be the Wookie, because she will either move onto the Supreme Court, or go onto the multimillion dollar speaking business.

So when the throat rot or the FBI take out President Hildebeast, say hello to Madame President Sitting Bullette.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2016, 07:51:42 PM »
If the muslim doesn't drop the Justice Department hammer on the Hildebeast, she will need a far left fringe nutbag in the VP slot, to pacify the hardcore Berniebots.

Aside from Bernie himself, no one fits that description better than Princess Fauxcohontas. She has stayed out of the fray precisely in order to keep her powder dry for the VP nomination.

Some may question running a ticket of two women, but there are no obvious male black candidates available. She would take Jesse Jr. if he didn't have the problem of living in a federal prison.

There is no point to nominating a white man, since no white men vote democrat anyway. That leaves Fauxcohontas and the First Wookie. It won't be the Wookie, because she will either move onto the Supreme Court, or go onto the multimillion dollar speaking business.

So when the throat rot or the FBI take out President Hildebeast, say hello to Madame President Sitting Bullette.

Hill could still pick the Hispanic Castro for her veep.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 02:55:46 PM »
NCTraveler (15,350 posts)    Thu Apr 21, 2016, 03:35 PM

3. I'm amazed how easy it has been for Goodman to find LIV's to do his rat****ing for him.

DUmbass, you're no one to talk about a "LIV"...

NCTraveler (924 posts)

What happened that my SS withholdings in my paycheck just went up.

My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don't feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease will hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over $400,000.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 04:07:14 PM »
Given NCT's seeming preferred bestiality metaphor, I hope (s)he doesn't have any pet rodents.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.