Author Topic: France's Hollande responds to Paris attacks that leave at least 129 dead  (Read 9975 times)

Offline Boudicca

This just broke.  No confirmation as to identity of the murderous scum, but I guarandamntee it's muzzie terrorist shitbags.

Hostages in an opera house in Paris, near a French-German soccer match, suicide bombers at a nearby bar and ragheads shooting up and into a Parisian restaurant, also in the area.

I'm guessing the criminals were NOT white homeboys. 

Maybe the rest of Europe will join Hungary and throw up a WALL.  And only a Trump or Cruz presidency stands between us and THIS SCENARIO. :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/13/french-police-report-shootout-and-explosion-in-paris/?intcmp=hpbt1

How many times does Western Civilization have to confront the evil CALIPHATE INVADERS in order to realize you can't placate them, you can't pander to them and you certainly can't PLEASE them.

PULVERIZE them like the curse they are and don't leave enough left to regenerate.
Any decent person, starting with Muslims, should endorse their total destruction.  So far, it's humanity vs. bestiality (sorry pups and kittehs but you know what I mean) and right is getting its ass kicked. :argh:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 04:05:44 PM by Boudicca »
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline tuolumnejim

Re: France's Hollande responds to Paris attacks that leave at least 129 dead
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 04:25:02 PM »
Have no doubt on who this was the police there already said the bombs were suicide bombers.

I'm going to have to change my avatar for this crap.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 04:35:50 PM »
Have no doubt on who this was the police there already said the bombs were suicide bombers.

I'm going to have to change my avatar for this crap.

We, the West, need to mount a Crusade against these unwashed Koran thumpers.
I have to wonder how many of the now purported 100 hostages at the opera house thought, like our mentally and morally retarded lefties here, that we conservatives were the intolerant "aggressive" assholes?  If by the grace of God they survive the mooslem terrorists and were committed to tolerance and peace and open borders, I'd like to ask if they still feel that way.
WAKE THE **** UP IDIOTS!  They're coming for all of us, and youall are in favor of throwing open the doors and welcoming our national suicide.
Secure borders and the rule of law and the Second Amendment have NEVER looked this good before, except for right on and after 9/11 and yet, thanks equally to DEMONRATS and RINOs, some of whom want your vote next year, WE ARE LESS SAFE NOW THAN EVER.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 04:40:10 PM »
Confirmed that "this is for Syria" was yelled at the start of the attacks.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 04:41:59 PM »
Confirmed that "this is for Syria" was yelled at the start of the attacks.

Looks like Hungary wasn't so dumb after all with her wall doesn't it?

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 04:44:34 PM »
I'm thinking that Syria is going start glowing real fast.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 04:59:10 PM »
FOX just reporting that France has closed HER borders.
The military has been called out around Paris.

Shep Smith live reporting, no online link to share yet but ongoing attacks in France, not just the ones already reported.
Ladies and gentlemen, if this is not a wakeup call from the raghead animals, I certainly don't know what it will take for decent people everywhere to get the point. :mad:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 05:01:18 PM by Boudicca »

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 04:59:24 PM »
I'm thinking that Syria is going start glowing real fast.

Probably not unless the Russians do it. I suspect that cowardly Europeans will just bend over and take it while attempting to open a dialog to discuss the Mohammedan's feelings and ask them to play nice from now on. You know the liberal line, "If you're nice to them they'll be nice to you."
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2015, 05:01:51 PM »

Shep Smith live reporting, no online link to share yet but ongoing attacks in France, not just the ones already reported.
Ladies and gentlemen, if this is not a wakeup call from the raghead animals, I certainly don't know what it will take for decent people everywhere to get the point. :mad:

I see bad times for Merkle and the open borders bunch.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2015, 05:10:40 PM »
I see bad times for Merkle and the open borders bunch.

GEEZ, can't imagine why the Germans would cavil at being lectured about making their churches muzzie friendly aka removing the Cross and other Christian accoutrements, or having their women lectured about not inviting rape by the smelly invaders by looking at men directly, or dressing in normal fashion, for civilized folk but not of course the miserable goat and little girl ****ers coming over the border.

And of course I'm positive all the Germans who were evicted from their own homes so the criminal terrorist invaders can bed down there (let's hope the legitimate owners were able to safely bring their little daughters and family pets with them before they were thrown out), I'm positive these people are all up for extending tolerance and understanding and will vote for Cruella Murklehead (I KNOW I misspelled her name) next time so they can be all Oliver Twist and ask "May I have another, sir?"

:bird:Crazy open borders loons want us all to be murdered in our beds.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2015, 05:16:15 PM »

France should close her borders.  Unfortunately we can't do the same here.  I have no doubt that this was done by Muslim terrorists ... another reason why we need to build a wall, deport illegals and impose a moratorium on immigration until things in this country are under control.  Secondly...NO, REFUGEES!  Obama's plan to allow 85,000 refugees from various countries is absolute insanity.
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2015, 05:29:16 PM »
Shep now saying hostages in theater/opera house? being shot one by one.  Still can't find a link  so youall have to tune in to FOX or maybe another network.
Purportedly begging for the police to intervene (the hostages).
OK, these ****ers have been shutting down streets in the name of tolerance for their religion in parts of Paris for years.  These people do not comprehend anything except brute, stark extermination.  Kill them all.  Close Europe's borders to the Mid East, and OUR borders.  God alone knows how many terrorists have used their like skin hued illegal Southern American and Mid American criminal crossers to sneak in to the USA.
Without borders, a country is not a country and is not safe.
We, ladies and gentlemen, are NOT safe with Obola at the helm and to him you can add most of the R candidates and ALL the dims.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2015, 05:34:05 PM »
This will be happening here, probably sooner than anyone can imagine.
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2015, 05:39:52 PM »
It's profoundly eerie to realize the only bulwark against these terrorists is the Second Amendment.  Thank God our Founding Fathers were much more prescient and wise than today's FOUNDERING f##kers currently holding sway in the besmirched White House and disgraced Congress.
Frenchmen and women, whether born there or assimilated and peaceful, are as I type this, still being systemically hunted down and shot to death by these thrice damned Islamic devils.  May God bless them and keep them, and may the fires of hell be stoked higher for these unspeakable minions of Satan.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2015, 05:43:06 PM »
Shep now saying hostages in theater/opera house? being shot one by one.  Still can't find a link  so youall have to tune in to FOX or maybe another network.
Purportedly begging for the police to intervene (the hostages).
OK, these ****ers have been shutting down streets in the name of tolerance for their religion in parts of Paris for years.  These people do not comprehend anything except brute, stark extermination.  Kill them all.  Close Europe's borders to the Mid East, and OUR borders.  God alone knows how many terrorists have used their like skin hued illegal Southern American and Mid American criminal crossers to sneak in to the USA.
Without borders, a country is not a country and is not safe.
We, ladies and gentlemen, are NOT safe with Obola at the helm and to him you can add most of the R candidates and ALL the dims.

You are absolutely correct. We are NOT safe.  Are borders remain unsecured.  Our existing immigration laws remain unenforced.  We need to build a damn wall and close our borders and deport all the illegals that are already here.  In the Bary's freakin' infinite wisdom he wants to allow 85,000 refugees into this country ANNUALLY!  Oh, but don't worry, they will be vetted!  The only 2 candidates that I think will secure our borders and start deportation is Trump and Cruz.  The rest of them are interested in catering to the illegals and to the refugees. 

Oh I hope those who think Rubio is the greatest things since sliced bread realize that not only is he a member of the Gang of 8, he actually voted in favor of the Iran nuke deal!
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2015, 05:44:29 PM »

Well according to President Clueless, we have isis/isil contained. 

Friday on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” President Barack Obama seemingly downplayed the threat of ISIS in an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that aired on Friday’s broadcast of “Good Morning America.”

Stephanopoulos asked Obama if ISIS was gaining in strength, to which Obama denied they were.

“I don’t think they’re gaining strength,” Obama responded. “What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they’ll come in, they’ll leave, but you don’t see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.”
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/13/obama-isis-is-not-getting-stronger-we-have-contained-them/
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2015, 05:49:41 PM »
You are absolutely correct. We are NOT safe.  Are borders remain unsecured.  Our existing immigration laws remain unenforced.  We need to build a damn wall and close our borders and deport all the illegals that are already here.  In the Bary's freakin' infinite wisdom he wants to allow 85,000 refugees into this country ANNUALLY!  Oh, but don't worry, they will be vetted!  The only 2 candidates that I think will secure our borders and start deportation is Trump and Cruz.  The rest of them are interested in catering to the illegals and to the refugees. 

Oh I hope those who think Rubio is the greatest things since sliced bread realize that not only is he a member of the Gang of 8, he actually voted in favor of the Iran nuke deal!

I actually didn't realize this, liberty, but thanks, for another nail in Rubio's coffin.
As of right now, for me it's either Trump, Cruz or no one for president, or at least for my vote.
We cannot vote for any R nominee and expect to be safe.
Without a country we are NOTHING more than the next Islamic terror target.  Open borders, comprehensive immigration reform, compassionate conservatism are no less suicidal for us as a nation than a Demonrat in the White House.
Without national security and a kick ass military we are but chaff being winnowed from the wheat of Islamic world domination.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2015, 05:52:13 PM »
Well according to President Clueless, we have isis/isil contained. 
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/13/obama-isis-is-not-getting-stronger-we-have-contained-them/

The JV team strikes again... I apologize for being so flippant but I hope that becomes Obama's epitaph.
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2015, 05:58:37 PM »
The JV team strikes again... I apologize for being so flippant but I hope that becomes Obama's epitaph.

There are so many insane utterances this criminal imposter Muzzie has spouted, the IV comment may as well sum up his presidency in the same way an unused condom can be said to sum up the premature ejaculation of those who showered him with their adoring votes.

Kinda fizzled and sux for them, but the debris they left behind can't be as tidily disposed of as said unused condom.  It's hard to clean up the blood of so many suffering innocents his presidency their votes inflicted upon the world.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2015, 06:06:31 PM »
There are so many insane utterances this criminal imposter Muzzie has spouted, the IV comment may as well sum up his presidency in the same way an unused condom can be said to sum up the premature ejaculation of those who showered him with their adoring votes.

Kinda fizzled and sux for them, but the debris they left behind can't be as tidily disposed of as said unused condom.  It's hard to clean up the blood of so many suffering innocents his presidency their votes inflicted upon the world.

I am so happy that Obama has the terrorist on the run and is destroying their ability to commit terrorist acts around the world.
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2015, 06:07:33 PM »
Liberal leaders turn strong countries into weak, easy targets.
From what I understand, the president didn't want to speculate on the origin of these terrorists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2015, 06:07:41 PM »

I actually didn't realize this, liberty, but thanks, for another nail in Rubio's coffin.
As of right now, for me it's either Trump, Cruz or no one for president, or at least for my vote.
We cannot vote for any R nominee and expect to be safe.
Without a country we are NOTHING more than the next Islamic terror target.  Open borders, comprehensive immigration reform, compassionate conservatism are no less suicidal for us as a nation than a Demonrat in the White House.
Without national security and a kick ass military we are but chaff being winnowed from the wheat of Islamic world domination.

Just to clarify and be more specific and accurate in regards to Rubio and the Iran nuke deal:

**Rubio voted to block conservative amendments to the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act (Senate.gov) - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/2016-presidential-candidates/candidates/marco-rubio#article-8

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2015, 06:17:34 PM »
Liberal leaders turn strong countries into weak, easy targets.
From what I understand, the president didn't want to speculate on the origin of these terrorists.

He'd have to indict his own criminal neglect of the issue.
He's nothing but a thrice damned poseur rushing to the microphone to welcome home should be shot deserter Bergdahl or scold the "stupidity of the Cambridge police" or assert that if he had a son he'd "look like Trayvon".
ANY creature who votes for abortion, or murdering a live botched abortion baby through neglect like Obola did when he posed as an IL Senator is nothing but a depraved monster who of course wouldn't dream of offending ragheads and their sympathizers.
The world could drown in blood shed by these virgin ****er wannabes and the lunatic/suicidal left would figure out a way to excuse it as part of their "culture" and lecture decent people about "tolerance" and open borders.  :redbird:

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2015, 06:17:42 PM »
At least 35 reported dead, 100 hostages taken in Paris attacks

Hostages?

Sounds like there's going to be 135 dead soon.

Thoughts and prayers for all the individuals involved.  ISIS needs to be eradicated by any means necessary!