Author Topic: Shout out from DUmmieland to the cave  (Read 12500 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Shout out from DUmmieland to the cave
« Reply #225 on: June 13, 2012, 02:00:59 PM »
I think we need to see a crotch and ass pic to make sure you aren't a man  :naughty:

:tongue:

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #226 on: June 13, 2012, 02:01:38 PM »
I think we need to see a crotch and ass pic to make sure you aren't a man  :naughty:

:yahoo:

:-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Karin

« Reply #227 on: June 13, 2012, 02:02:00 PM »
 :yahoo:  Nice work, BEG! 

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #228 on: June 13, 2012, 02:02:41 PM »
Ok, I lied. One more picture of my boobiez. Eat shit and die Atman.

Boobiez!   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #229 on: June 13, 2012, 02:04:37 PM »

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #230 on: June 13, 2012, 02:05:37 PM »

The Camel's nose is in the tent.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #231 on: June 13, 2012, 02:07:48 PM »
Quote from: wasp69
Eh, probably, but I just want to see BEG give that ****ing toad the finger.

I also flipped off Atman.

Thank you, BEG, I can now die happy...   :rocker:   :-)

C.S. Lewis

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #232 on: June 13, 2012, 02:08:34 PM »
Oh no, I can't look at photobucket pics until I get home in a couple of hours -- I hope they aren't scrubbed too fast!  :bawl:  I would REALLY like to see the Bird pic!!
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #233 on: June 13, 2012, 02:19:54 PM »
Oh no, I can't look at photobucket pics until I get home in a couple of hours -- I hope they aren't scrubbed too fast!  :bawl:  I would REALLY like to see the Bird pic!!

I'll leave them up for you. If I happen to take it down I will PM you the pics.   :-*

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #234 on: June 13, 2012, 02:21:41 PM »
I'll leave them up for you. If I happen to take it down I will PM you the pics.   :-*

^5 and THANK YOU!!   :-*
Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #235 on: June 13, 2012, 02:43:30 PM »

Jeeze you guys (and gals) are obsessed. Is it just me, or isn't there more to life than Boobiez?    :tongue:

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #236 on: June 13, 2012, 02:44:26 PM »
I have met BEG.  Those are her boobiez!!!

:rotf:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #237 on: June 13, 2012, 02:44:58 PM »
Jeeze you guys (and gals) are obsessed. Is it just me, or isn't there more to life than Boobiez?    :tongue:

:thatsright:

Yup....Bacon and Beer.   :cheersmate:

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #238 on: June 13, 2012, 02:52:34 PM »

BEER!!!!!

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #239 on: June 13, 2012, 02:54:32 PM »

The 3 Bs. They make life worth living.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2012, 03:03:43 PM »
The 3 Bs. They make life worth living.

:-)

C.S. Lewis

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2012, 03:06:18 PM »
As a happily married man who respects the women on this board for their intelligence and wit I usually don't comment on photos that have been posted; however, for this post, and this post only, I'm going to comment.

Based on the user pics and photos I've seen there are some very beautiful ladies at CC. Among that group I include BEG, Evil_Conservative, Gina, njpines. It wouldn't surprise me if the 4 straight guys and all the ladies on DU didn't come over here just to admire the userpics of the ladies of CC, and with the pics that BEG has posted in this thread Atman has probably worn out his refresh button (among other things).

With that said, there is more to life than just physical beauty. A person's intellect, personality and attitude does matter. The ladies of CC excel in those areas also and far surpass the women(?) at DU which is probably one reason that Atman is over here lurking.

When I think of the women(?) at DU I'm reminded of a place where I worked not long after getting out of school. There was one woman there with whom it was very difficult to get along. One day, while at the office, I saw a male coworker sitting across the hall from her and gazing intently at her.I asked him later what was going on. He said that he was attempting to find something attractive about her. He said that his philosophy was that you could find something beautiful in any woman if you looked hard enough. If her face isn't beautiful maybe she has a bright and warm smile. Or lovely eyes. Or a tender voice. Maybe flowing, shimmering hair. Or a warm and caring personality. Or a witty and charming personality. Or nice legs. Or a wonderful body. After he listed off several other options of beauty I asked what he had determined about our female coworker. He sighed. He lowered his head and slowly shook it from side to side. He took a deep breath and said, "Even her elbows piss me off".
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2012, 03:08:31 PM »
As a happily married man who respects the women on this board for their intelligence and wit I usually don't comment on photos that have been posted; however, for this post, and this post only, I'm going to comment.

Based on the user pics and photos I've seen there are some very beautiful ladies at CC. Among that group I include BEG, Evil_Conservative, Gina, njpines. It wouldn't surprise me if the 4 straight guys and all the ladies on DU didn't come over here just to admire the userpics of the ladies of CC, and with the pics that BEG has posted in this thread Atman has probably worn out his refresh button (among other things).

With that said, there is more to life than just physical beauty. A person's intellect, personality and attitude does matter. The ladies of CC excel in those areas also and far surpass the women(?) at DU which is probably one reason that Atman is over here lurking.

When I think of the women(?) at DU I'm reminded of a place where I worked not long after getting out of school. There was one woman there with whom it was very difficult to get along. One day, while at the office, I saw a male coworker sitting across the hall from her and gazing intently at her.I asked him later what was going on. He said that he was attempting to find something attractive about her. He said that his philosophy was that you could find something beautiful in any woman if you looked hard enough. If her face isn't beautiful maybe she has a bright and warm smile. Or lovely eyes. Or a tender voice. Maybe flowing, shimmering hair. Or a warm and caring personality. Or a witty and charming personality. Or nice legs. Or a wonderful body. After he listed off several other options of beauty I asked what he had determined about our female coworker. He sighed. He lowered his head and slowly shook it from side to side. He took a deep breath and said, "Even her elbows piss me off".
awwwwww I wanna  :-* you.  Thanks!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2012, 03:09:10 PM »

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #244 on: June 13, 2012, 03:11:51 PM »

:p It's an inide joke.  :-*

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2012, 03:12:52 PM »
I have met BEG.  Those are her boobiez!!!

:naughty:

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #246 on: June 13, 2012, 03:15:12 PM »
:naughty:

I have also met Mr. BEG, and he does have blue eyes.   :-)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #247 on: June 13, 2012, 03:17:10 PM »
I have also met Mr. BEG, and he does have blue eyes.   :-)

He loved you by the way.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #248 on: June 13, 2012, 03:27:21 PM »

Based on the user pics and photos I've seen there are some very beautiful ladies at CC. Among that group I include BEG, Evil_Conservative, Gina, njpines.

Calling njpines...   :shucks:

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #249 on: June 13, 2012, 03:30:12 PM »

:rotf: and thank you  :)
Piney Power!!