Author Topic: Shout out from DUmmieland to the cave  (Read 12714 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Shout out from DUmmieland to the cave
« Reply #175 on: June 13, 2012, 10:25:58 AM »
We had some things going on yesterday in Alliance, Nebraska. I was kind of busy.
Nice boobiez, but I am tired.

zappaman (4,952 posts)
104. Yes, I sure looked bad questioning the reasoning behind the OP

Which nobody, including you, could back up.
But hey, thanks to you and your promoting of a conservative site, I did get to see some great "boobiez", so it wasn't a total loss.
Thanks for the heads up and I'm glad we can count on you to tell us what is up with that site.

I think we know the name of dutch's mole . . . :tongue: :fuelfire: :lol: :whistling:

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #176 on: June 13, 2012, 10:31:38 AM »
I think we know the name of dutch's mole . . . :tongue: :fuelfire: :lol: :whistling:

:muahaha: :busted:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #177 on: June 13, 2012, 10:33:36 AM »
If you guys haven't taken the time to row over to the island and read the thread I recommend it.

The blue on blue action is quite entertaining, lots of open veins.

It's up to 110 posts and still on the front page.

:popcorn:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #178 on: June 13, 2012, 10:38:02 AM »
Awww . . . someone's mad it's not all about him:

Atman (23,893 posts)
110. At least we can stay on message.

I checked out the thread on CC discussing this thread -- they only made it through a couple of pages of hate-responses before yelling "SQUIRREL!" Or, more accurately, "BOOBIEZ!" as one of them posted pictures of herself from the 80's in a ruffled bikini, and close-up shots of her boobs. The next six pages of the thread discuss nothing but her breasts, and plenty of third-grader comments about how "hawt" she is.

That is the same for every thread there...they start one with mock outrage at something said on DU, but rarely get beyond three or four posts before they lose focus and start talking about some other item mentioned in the thread, like a toaster oven they once owned. It's really quite comical.

As for the op here, I can see some validity to it, but not much. What I do see is a LOT of new, very-low-post-count posters telling us how bad things are for Obama, and how "concerned" they are for the future of the "Democrat" party. And a lot of people on CC, CU and other right wing sites, with intimate knowledge of these threads, always quick to bring them home to their intended audience.

But no...we don't have moles and trolls here.

C'mon, Nadin...wake up. You're being played. The best defense is not to play along.

Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #179 on: June 13, 2012, 10:40:05 AM »
Atman (23,893 posts)
:yawn:  You guys just aren't interesting enough for more than a few replies.

Boobiez.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 10:46:37 AM by chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2012, 10:42:37 AM »
Atman (23,893 posts)

:lmao:

Sure you can, Texas Twat.  

It's funny how utterly boring you turds have become.  When talking about how pretty the women at CC are can interrupt yet another post about the San Diego Troll, you know you're just not cutting the mustard.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 10:45:18 AM by wasp69 »
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2012, 10:43:07 AM »
I checked out the thread on CC discussing this thread -- they only made it through a couple of pages of hate-responses before yelling "SQUIRREL!" Or, more accurately, "BOOBIEZ!" as one of them posted pictures of herself from the 80's in a ruffled bikini, and close-up shots of her boobs. The next six pages of the thread discuss nothing but her breasts, and plenty of third-grader comments about how "hawt" she is.

That is the same for every thread there...they start one with mock outrage at something said on DU, but rarely get beyond three or four posts before they lose focus and start talking about some other item mentioned in the thread, like a toaster oven they once owned. It's really quite comical.

:lmao:  Obviously he is so  :gay2:

BOOBIEZ!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2012, 10:45:14 AM »
Do they ever see boobiez over there?  Poor bubbas.  Guess that is why they come over here. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2012, 10:46:31 AM »
Do they ever see boobiez over there?  Poor bubbas.  Guess that is why they come over here. 

The only one they have worth looking at is the lesbian slob (lion-o or whatever the hell her name is).
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2012, 10:47:50 AM »

Let's show one of their's  :naughty:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2012, 10:52:24 AM »
I win.   :rotf:   They are so predictable.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2012, 10:52:51 AM »
I win.   :rotf:   They are so predictable.

I think you scared him.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2012, 10:54:05 AM »
I think you scared him.

Chris, can you take my pictures out of this thread now that I proved my point?   :p

Offline Chris_

« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2012, 10:54:14 AM »
Let's show one of their's  :naughty:

http://www.myspace.com/undergroundpanther

They do have some lovely ladies at the DU.  Half of the women look like Eugene Levy in a bad sportcoat.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2012, 10:55:38 AM »
http://www.myspace.com/undergroundpanther

They do have some lovely ladies at the DU.  Half of the women look like Eugene Levy in a bad sportcoat.

Chris, you forgot to add this: :spork: :spork: :spork: :spork: :spork:

Yes, they're a 5-sporker set.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2012, 11:07:46 AM »
Thanks Chris.  :-*

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2012, 11:19:16 AM »
But no...we don't have moles and trolls here.

Sez you, Atman.  I've got THREE there.  All 1000+ posts.

Ta.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2012, 11:29:01 AM »

Sez you, Atman.  I've got THREE there.  All 1000+ posts.

Ta.

I spoke with your mole the other day.   :naughty:

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2012, 11:41:18 AM »
Hey, Atman. Shouldn't you be bending over for your daily ass pounding from the head faggot, Skinner? Don't forget the lube this time. You know what happen last time you went dry. Poor Homo.

Atman doesn't like boobiez, he likes cheeks.

Atman, is that you?  :fuelfire:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 11:43:52 AM by Kyle Ricky »

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2012, 11:52:56 AM »

The boobiez they see on their women usually are peeking out from the bottom of their tye-dyed T-shirt.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #195 on: June 13, 2012, 12:08:25 PM »
DUmbass Pedro thinks you're a guy, BEG!!!!   :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Atman (23,894 posts)
112. BWHAHA! Now it's "I meant to do that!"

Some guy posts fake pictures, claiming to be the girl in the pics, and now that they got sucked into 10 pages of "BOOBIEZ! Yore sew hawt!" comments, they say "See, we tricked them!" Yeah, right. I'll believe that when I believe the female in the pictures has ever placed a single post on CC.

"I meant to do that!"  These guys are comic gold.

The stupid is bottomless over there . . .
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Chris_

« Reply #196 on: June 13, 2012, 12:09:20 PM »
Dumb as a stump.  I see nothing has changed in Texas Toast's world.

Offline Karin

« Reply #197 on: June 13, 2012, 12:10:40 PM »
Oh, I only caught part of this, before it got scrubbed up.  I did see the ruffle bikini, and man am I jealous of that waistline!  

That's hilarious that Atman had to come on and say, "wait....they're not talking about us now?  Come back!  Attention must be paid!!!"  

:loser:

Regarding the post just above mine:  Atman, you idiot.  That's really her and she's been here for years.  People have met her in person.  Many times.  

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #198 on: June 13, 2012, 12:13:13 PM »
DUmbass Pedro thinks you're a guy, BEG!!!!   :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

THATS A MAN BABY!!!!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #199 on: June 13, 2012, 12:17:45 PM »

To be honest, most conservative women are stronger , both physically and mentally, than DUmmie males