Author Topic: Shout out from DUmmieland to the cave  (Read 12705 times)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Re: Shout out from DUmmieland to the cave
« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2012, 03:31:38 PM »
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Karin

« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2012, 03:32:38 PM »
Oh, that's a cute LOLcat! 

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #252 on: June 13, 2012, 03:32:48 PM »

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2012, 03:33:24 PM »
Oh, that's a cute LOLcat! 

I've gone all schmaltzy.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #254 on: June 13, 2012, 03:35:02 PM »
When I think of the women(?) at DU I'm reminded of a place where I worked not long after getting out of school. There was one woman there with whom it was very difficult to get along. One day, while at the office, I saw a male coworker sitting across the hall from her and gazing intently at her.I asked him later what was going on. He said that he was attempting to find something attractive about her. He said that his philosophy was that you could find something beautiful in any woman if you looked hard enough. If her face isn't beautiful maybe she has a bright and warm smile. Or lovely eyes. Or a tender voice. Maybe flowing, shimmering hair. Or a warm and caring personality. Or a witty and charming personality. Or nice legs. Or a wonderful body. After he listed off several other options of beauty I asked what he had determined about our female coworker. He sighed. He lowered his head and slowly shook it from side to side. He took a deep breath and said, "Even her elbows piss me off".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #255 on: June 13, 2012, 03:45:33 PM »
So Atman AKA Texas Toast AKA Pedro Picasso . . . what say you now?  You seem to have shut up all of a sudden!  We know you've avidly been reading this thread.

Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #256 on: June 13, 2012, 04:06:08 PM »
Amazing how this thread has blown up !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #257 on: June 13, 2012, 04:09:10 PM »

Yeah.  When I left this morning, it was only eleven pages.

When I returned, it was up to eighteen.  And this, on a slow day here.

I read the new entries with some fear and trepidation that I'd been identified specifically by a primitive, necessitating another "primitive meets franksolich" story (Atman doesn't count any more), and really, I'd rather not have to.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #258 on: June 13, 2012, 04:09:42 PM »

I'd say it's assploded but everyone's been writing about boobiez!   :-)
Piney Power!!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #259 on: June 13, 2012, 04:11:18 PM »
Maybe it's a quadruple "C" cup explosion (C-4).
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #260 on: June 13, 2012, 04:17:32 PM »

With that said, there is more to life than just physical beauty. A person's intellect, 

You had to include that one, didn't you. :mad:

Married to a member of MENSA, let me tell you that intellect makes a strange bedfellow. Just imagine never being right on any subject.

The words superficial and shallow are nonexistent. Every conversation has to be meaningful and rewarding. All in all, it's a pain in the ass.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #261 on: June 13, 2012, 04:25:37 PM »

These are great Pics. :drool: Man, the women on her make the women at the DUmp look like trailer trash. Wait, they are trailer trash.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #262 on: June 13, 2012, 04:56:12 PM »
You had to include that one, didn't you. :mad:

Married to a member of MENSA, let me tell you that intellect makes a strange bedfellow. Just imagine never being right on any subject.

The words superficial and shallow are nonexistent. Every conversation has to be meaningful and rewarding. All in all, it's a pain in the ass.

I'm married so I don't have to imagine what it's like never being right on any subject.  :-)

Seriously though, you can have a brilliant intellect and not be overbearing. I dated a girl when I was in college that probably had a genius level IQ. She had an amazing personality. She turned out to be crazy as a loon, but she still had a good personality. I had a friend that was probably the closest thing that I know to a super genius. He started auditing college classes before high school. He graduated Georgia Tech with a 4.0. He was the easiest person in the world to get along with.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #263 on: June 13, 2012, 05:22:56 PM »
This thread has become epic :

Also - This crossed my mind earlier today -

Primitives - Observe this thread. Isn't it refreshing to see that men & women can horse around without anyone getting offended ? That people can joke about sexuality (BOOBIEZ !!) without alert button mashing, and without people getting banned ?

I think its because of how we view people, vs the way you do. You have cut yourselves up into a bunch of protected classes, whereas I view the members of this board as peers, regardless of age, sex, color, or creed. I suspect the same is true for the other members of CC.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #264 on: June 13, 2012, 05:26:03 PM »
Primitives - Observe this thread. Isn't it refreshing to see that men & women can horse around without anyone getting offended ? That people can joke about sexuality (BOOBIEZ !!) without alert button mashing, and without people getting banned ?

I think its because of how we view people, vs the way you do. You have cut yourselves up into a bunch of protected classes, whereas I view the members of this board as peers, regardless of age, sex, color, or creed. I suspect the same is true for the other members of CC.

Right on.

What you said.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #265 on: June 13, 2012, 05:27:57 PM »

H5 

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #266 on: June 13, 2012, 05:32:06 PM »

What a great statement. I never thought otherwise.

H5
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #267 on: June 13, 2012, 05:40:32 PM »

OMG! John Voight in "Anaconda"!
 :rofl: :rofl:

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #268 on: June 13, 2012, 06:09:28 PM »

What you said, miskie! 

:clap: and  :hi5:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #269 on: June 13, 2012, 06:13:29 PM »

This is absolutely true! ^5
Piney Power!!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #270 on: June 13, 2012, 06:16:27 PM »

Yeah.
Where's YOUR bikini picture?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #271 on: June 13, 2012, 06:21:09 PM »
Yeah.
Where's YOUR bikini picture?

Locked in Al Capone's vault . . . where's Geraldo with the key?
Piney Power!!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #272 on: June 13, 2012, 06:23:33 PM »
Locked in Al Capone's vault . . . where's Geraldo with the key?

Damned Geraldo - keepin' all the good stuff to himself... I be he thinks that bigass '70s mustache gives him license....   

Offline hillneck

« Reply #273 on: June 13, 2012, 06:27:58 PM »

Exactly.  well said.  H5
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #274 on: June 13, 2012, 06:29:25 PM »

That and we appreciate our women and respect them as equals, not as a class that needs "protection".
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840