Author Topic: House negroes for massa McCain and massa Bush  (Read 37704 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: House negroes for massa McCain and massa Bush
« Reply #275 on: July 02, 2008, 09:42:48 PM »
Quote from: Lanie, which is a girl's name (somewhere)
Acknowledging what people are doing is not racist. If you think that, you might want to have a talk with the next conservative who says Bush helped out minorities with his hirings.  You might also want to write a letter to John McCain about his sexist ideas of hiring women.
Again, please provide proof that Bush's hirings were motivated by anything other than getting the best people for the job.  His inclusiveness is pretty standard for Conservative thinking (as opposed to the exclusiveness of his predecessor). And I await your proof on John McCain's positions re: women.  Repeating a blatant assertion over and over doesn't make it a fact (although the technique has worked on the American Public).

What I find racist is this stupid idea that black people are being mind controlled by white Dems. My gosh. Truth is many in this thread think black people are just stupid, give them no credit at all.

The 95%+ vote of blacks is certainly suspect.  Are you saying such monolithic pattern's aren't indicative of gullibility?  It isn't a question of intelligence, it is a question of reasoning.

You realize you are getting killed here, right?  I am willing to accept you addressing 1/5 of my points.  Just 20%.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 09:45:54 PM by freedumb2003 »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #276 on: July 02, 2008, 09:43:18 PM »
Why do libs always have these racist pigs around them.  I wish I could find ONE person say the things that they claim people are saying in droves to them. 

BEG,

I realize this may sound offensive (but so is some of the other stuff read here). Maybe some conservatives don't realize it when they see a racist?

Yes we do -- every liberal is, by definition, a racist.

At it turns out, there are people right here in this thread claiming to know what's best for black people and it's not considered racism for some reason.

The idea that what is best for Black people is somehow different than for Whites, Asians, Latinos, etc. is a VERY racist idea.  We all want the American Dream (and many of all races obtain it).

I'm failing to see how certain posters here are different than the DUers being criticized. Who knows? Unlike some people in this thread though, I don't stereotype.
We believe in equal standards for everyone and equal opportunity for everyone.  That is quite different from the paternal attitude built into the liberal philosophy:  Negros is too stupid to compete -- they needs a hand from us Smart Liberal Whites and The Gummint.

I think both libs and conservatives are racists and I notice black people not caring much to join with either side most of the time.

To be a liberal is to be a racist.  Conservatives have the AUDACITY to suggest that people make it on their own merits, IRRESPECTIVE of race.  It doesn't get any more racist than that, right?

As for supposedly not knowing anybody like that, come to where I'm at. I'll be happy to give a tour. lol.

I dare you to back up your words.

If you think all liberals are racist, and if you think of me as a liberal, then I have nothing to discuss with you.
The liberal ideology is by definition racist.  You can try to defend it, but you can't defeat it. Liberals believe that people can't take care of themselves and that some people (*cough Blacks* *cough *Latinos*) need extra help because they can't directly compete.  Pat their heads and let Mama Gummint take care of them, since they can;t take care of themselves.  If that isn't racist, I don't know what is.

Maybe you have another definition of Liberal that doesn't involve paternalism that I am not familiar with?

Liberals do not say that blacks can't help themselves or that they can't compete. Liberals are saying "Out of all the applicants you got that are minorities, we don't believe that *none* of them are qualified for a job, so hire some of those qualified people". Bush actually pulls the same stunt, it's just not acknowledged for what it is. He hired Hispanics, blacks, and even homosexuals for high positions. I do believe those are qualified people, but many do take note of what he did.

And now, McCain is saying that if we elect him, he'll hire more women for higher office positions. Are we going to assume he'll hire somebody who isn't qualified?

Ever think he hired them because they were the right PEOPLE and not because they were minorities?  The line I highlighted it incredibly condescending Lanie.  

I doubt that would have been a thought because to a racist everything is viewed in that perspective.

Sorry Lanie,but that is the mindset you carry where you think it seems in terms of a persons skin color and how it reflects on them politically.

To me that is deeply racist.

Acknowledging what people are doing is not racist. If you think that, you might want to have a talk with the next conservative who says Bush helped out minorities with his hirings.  You might also want to write a letter to John McCain about his sexist ideas of hiring women.

What I find racist is this stupid idea that black people are being mind controlled by white Dems. My gosh. Truth is many in this thread think black people are just stupid, give them no credit at all.

Which party is it that makes race an issue?
The fact that in answering the projective charge of racism Republicans have pointed out that they are the party who skin color isn`t an issue should be applauded.
Yet you fall back to the tired accusation that it is somehow racist.

Bill Clinton who said he would have an administraton that reflected America yet rarely appointed minorities is considered the "first black President" yet a true color blind administration somehow is racist?

As to your last statement you tell me...is it wise to cast your lot with a party that for 30 plus years has done nothing to lift urban poor out of the cesspool?
Is it wise to trust a political movement such as those at DU who advocate legalizing all drugs and a hedonistic lifestyle with no thought of the responsibilities and consequences of those actions.
Is the notion of fatherless families regardless of color an intelligent way to build a society?

You tell me who or what is stupid.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #277 on: July 02, 2008, 09:43:26 PM »

I knew you like silicone! 

Appears to be in need of package-enhancing silicone implants.  :confused:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Chris_

« Reply #278 on: July 02, 2008, 09:44:32 PM »
For once, I wish someone would presume to know what I was thinking.....

Would you believe.....?..... :lmao:

You never disappoint.   :-)

:lmao: I googled.

Everytime you "google" I really have a craving for a cigarette afterwards ;)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #279 on: July 02, 2008, 09:45:59 PM »
Truth is many in this thread think black people are just stupid, give them no credit at all.

No, we just think liberals are stupid. If they're black, doesn't matter. They're stupid as well. We're equal-opportunity here.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #280 on: July 02, 2008, 09:47:49 PM »

I knew you like silicone! 

Appears to be in need of package-enhancing silicone implants.  :confused:

He could be doing the "tuck"
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #281 on: July 02, 2008, 09:50:22 PM »
This is as good a place as any to remind Ms. Lanie how the left wing lunatics treated Colin Powell, and Condoleeza Rice! Do I have to give details?

nuff said on that shit.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #282 on: July 02, 2008, 09:53:56 PM »
This is as good a place as any to remind Ms. Lanie how the left wing lunatics treated Colin Powell, and Condoleeza Rice! Do I have to give details?

nuff said on that shit.

They're race-traitors because they moved out of the 'hood, too.  If you're a black liberal, you'd respect them more for going to prison than going to the White House. 

Offline Chris_

« Reply #283 on: July 02, 2008, 09:55:46 PM »

nuff said on that shit.
If you are Black and want to piss off the liberal left, just leave the Plantation.  Those house nigga's gots to know their place!

I mean, even Bill Cosby, who is one of the most prominent liberals around, and has been for 40 years or more, got excoriated because he left the lefty plantation and said *gasp* that man of Black peoples' problems were of their own making and could be corrected by *cringe* changing behavior in the Black community.

The racism of the left shows itself all the time.

Offline Lanie

« Reply #284 on: July 02, 2008, 09:58:46 PM »

You didn't twist my words? What was this?

How DARE you presume to know what Blacks want!!!  Only Blacks can say where Blacks belong and that is in the 'hood with their own kind! </Lanie>

To liberals, the ultimate racism is not seeing racial groups.

Just ask Lanie.

Then of course this entire post is presuming to know what I think since you think of me as a liberal.

O M G.  You can't take a little sarcasm?  Jeeze, you need to go post at the Disney High School Musical board or something like that.  I didn't change nor twist what you said, I used sarcasm to exaggerate it to make it clear -- a valid literary tactic.

I don't think of you as a liberal. You post liberal, racist, condescending  posts.  By what other yardstick should we determine your opinions? Strangely, I will use what you have sdaid as my guide.

This coming from the guy who had to be told my gender even though Lanie is a girl's name.  :tongue:
This is the Internet so who knows.  One of the most prolific posters at FR (Kristin) has a girl's name.  I showed respect by not presuming your sex.  Your reaction is typical for a liberal, though.  Ad hominem doesn't really move the ball.

You're right. I officially deserve the asshole award for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyMWxX0YIpk

I get like that sometimes. Sorry.

As for the rest, I'm not sure if continuing to participate is a good idea. You're not agreeing with me. I'm not agreeing with you. We can't find any common ground. I can't think of a good reason to keep this discussion up. Later.
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.

Offline Lanie

« Reply #285 on: July 02, 2008, 10:00:17 PM »
Truth is many in this thread think black people are just stupid, give them no credit at all.

No, we just think liberals are stupid. If they're black, doesn't matter. They're stupid as well. We're equal-opportunity here.

Okay, thanks to you and freedumb for clarifying that. I actually feel better now, and you say it in a way that's funny.

Okay, I'm out. lol.
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #286 on: July 02, 2008, 10:05:52 PM »
No come back......... :-)

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #287 on: July 02, 2008, 10:06:11 PM »

nuff said on that shit.

....and Clarence Thomas, Michael Steele, J.C. Watts, Jesse Peterson, etc. ALL treated like "traitors" by the left.  :whatever:

Damn black people for thinking for themselves, right?

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #288 on: July 02, 2008, 10:07:02 PM »
They're race-traitors because they moved out of the 'hood, too.  If you're a black liberal, you'd respect them more for going to prison than going to the White House. 

Mumia comes to mind.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #289 on: July 02, 2008, 10:07:53 PM »
Okay, thanks to you and freedumb for clarifying that. I actually feel better now, and you say it in a way that's funny.

Okay, I'm out. lol.

....of your ****ing mind.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #290 on: July 02, 2008, 10:10:24 PM »

Okay, I'm out. lol.

Standard issue liberal response.  Facts don't support my position.  Argumentation doesn't support my position.  My attempts at inventing facts have been exposed.  Ignoring direct argumentation is exposed.

Time to run like hell and PRAY that no one ever notices this argument ever happened (but we will remember).

Lanie -- I still say your positions are racist.  That doesn't make you racist -- but what does it say about someone when someone supports racist positions?

Offline Chris_

« Reply #291 on: July 03, 2008, 05:57:04 AM »

Okay, I'm out. lol.

Standard issue liberal response.  Facts don't support my position.  Argumentation doesn't support my position.  My attempts at inventing facts have been exposed.  Ignoring direct argumentation is exposed.

Time to run like hell and PRAY that no one ever notices this argument ever happened (but we will remember).

Lanie -- I still say your positions are racist.  That doesn't make you racist -- but what does it say about someone when someone supports racist positions?
"If it walks like a duck.....etc...."   :-)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #292 on: July 03, 2008, 06:02:01 AM »

The right people for the job because they were qualified, right? What makes you think companies complying with the Affirmative Action policies aren't doing that?

Because they are being told by the Federal Government to hire someone based on the color of their skin not their qualifications.

It's the reverse of what MLK wanted this country to be.

And I remember hearing straight from conservatives what they thought Bush was doing. Everytime I read a conservative say that Bush did more for blacks and other minorities than Dems did, it was mostly about those hirings. I know this because I asked them about it.

And it's true.  This President has put more minorities and women in high levels of authority in the Government than anyone before him.

And he's doing it again with the Army by nominating the first woman to the rank of 4 Star General Officer.

Where Liberals only TALK about doing good things for others...the Republicans put actions behind those words.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 06:03:48 AM by TheSarge »
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #293 on: July 03, 2008, 06:06:11 AM »
Another difference between Liberals and Republicans on the whole race issue.

I'll use Barakstar! as my example.

Dems see him as a Black Presidential candidate.

Republicans see him as a Presidential candidate who just happens to be black.

I don't expect Bridget to comprehend the difference in what I'm saying...but I know the rest of you do.

And it is a BIG difference on how the two parties look at minorities and women.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #294 on: July 03, 2008, 08:06:07 AM »
Dems see him as a Black Presidential candidate.

Republicans see him as a Presidential candidate who just happens to be black.

An incredibly inexperienced one, but he's the Dems' candidate.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #295 on: July 03, 2008, 08:08:47 AM »

And when and if he loses...it will give the Democrat party an excuse to call Republicans "racist" for ANOTHER 50 years.

:whatever:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #296 on: July 03, 2008, 08:20:46 AM »

And when and if he loses...it will give the Democrat party an excuse to call Republicans "racist" for ANOTHER 50 years.

Of course, they were sexist to nominate him over mrs. clinton.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #297 on: July 03, 2008, 08:31:59 AM »

How 'bout McCain doing something bold and asking a woman--such as Kay Bailey Hutchinson or Sarah Palin--to be his running mate?  That would put the Dems into a tizzy, and probably bring some conservatives back to McCain . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #298 on: July 03, 2008, 08:55:46 AM »

How 'bout McCain doing something bold and asking a woman--such as Kay Bailey Hutchinson or Sarah Palin--to be his running mate?  That would put the Dems into a tizzy, and probably bring some conservatives back to McCain . . .

The choice of a running mate is all critical for McCain... I sure hope that is understood by the GOP. I wonder if the GOP can at least act like they want to win this election. :whatever:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #299 on: July 03, 2008, 11:09:54 AM »

i'd be all for palin... she is conservative, young, energetic, and she's pretty hot! also gotta like the fact that one of her first official acts as governor was to participate in the welcome home for the 172d SBCT after they were in Iraq for 16 months