Author Topic: We're scared  (Read 1151 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
We're scared
« on: October 31, 2014, 04:39:47 PM »
riqster (11,686 posts)

Conservatives are Cowards. Liberals are Brave. Which Do YOU Want Working for You?

http://bluntandcranky.wordpress.com/2014/10/31/conservatives-are-cowards-liberals-are-brave-which-do-you-want-working-for-you/

At least, that’s this writer’s take on it. If you look at what the Left and Right stand for, it seems pretty clear. If you listen to how they speak, it seems even more so. And when you look at how they behave, it seems irrefutable.

“Conservatives” are afraid of women, so they pass laws disempowering them.
“Conservatives” are afraid of LGBTQ people, so they pass laws disempowering them.
“Conservatives” are afraid of People of Color, so they pass laws disempowering them.
“Conservatives” are afraid of poor folk, so they pass laws disempowering them.
“Conservatives” are afraid of non-Christians, so they pass laws disempowering THEM.

And it doesn’t stop there.

“Conservatives” are afraid of free speech, so they pass laws taking away our free speech.
“Conservatives” are afraid of sex, so they pass LOTS of laws restricting it.
“Conservatives” are afraid of losing elections, so they rig elections and take away non-rich-white males’ voting rights.
“Conservatives” are afraid of their own government, so they buy themselves more guns than any person could ever use.
“Conservatives” are afraid of Ebola, so they want to force medical workers into solitary confinement just because they are scared.

On and on, and it never stops. “Republicans” are a bunch of wimps who, when it comes down to Fight or Flight, chose Flight 100% of the time. Big-talking wussies like Chris Christie and John McCain, who run and hide, cowering in the shadows if ever they are called on their braggadocio.

Liberals behave, of course, in the exact opposite manner. They confront problems and deal with them. They are “Fighters”, not “Flighters”.

Next Tuesday, you have a choice: give control of the most powerful nation in the world to a load of scaredy-cat, bullying little wankers (Repubs), or a bunch of flawed but courageous Liberals (Democrats). It’s kind of a big deal, Gentle Reader. A pretty big and very consequential choice.

Choose the candidates with guts. Vote out the Wussie NeoConservative Caucus.

JaneyVee (8,592 posts)

3. They shit their pants over EVERYTHING.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025740774
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: We're scared
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 04:41:03 PM »
These are the people that cry for government to take care of them 24/7 right?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 04:47:06 PM »
These are the people that cry for government to take care of them 24/7 right?

Because you have gunz

And you're going to take away their birth control

And you're going to kill homosexuals

And you're going to make The Handmaid's Tale into a reality

And you make the sand rats hate us

And you're going to turn the world into an uninhabitable hell hole

And you're going to steal all their money

And you stole all the MSM

And you steal all the elections
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 04:47:26 PM »
That right there is funny, I don't care who you are.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 04:47:39 PM »
Which one enlists for the ground combat forces...?

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 04:49:49 PM »
You know, this is only mid-afternoon Friday.

The election's some days away yet.

And they're already rallying the troops?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 04:55:02 PM »
You know, this is only mid-afternoon Friday.

The election's some days away yet.

And they're already rallying the troops?

'The troops' are scattered to the four points of the compass.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 05:12:34 PM »
“Conservatives” are afraid of their own government, so they buy themselves more guns than any person could ever use.

Well he has me there.  :naughty:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 05:22:08 PM »
That right there is funny, I don't care who you are.

I am coming down with a case of Weebola. My throat is sore too. I will be taking some of those eebola throat lozenges.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 05:26:46 PM »

Well he has me there.  :naughty:

Yep.  Guilty.

Liberals behave, of course, in the exact opposite manner. They confront problems and deal with them. They are “Fighters”, not “Flighters”.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What's even funnier, is that they are serious.  Well, as serious as brain damaged infants can be.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2014, 05:32:22 PM »
<<<wonders if we should be on the look-out for walrus-face and nadin election night.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2014, 05:40:15 PM »
OK, who claims that mole?
 :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2014, 05:52:14 PM »
riqster & JaneyVee <----------- Doesn't have a single brain cell between them both.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 06:12:14 PM »
riqster (11,686 posts)

Conservatives are Cowards. Liberals are Brave. Which Do YOU Want Working for You?

http://bluntandcranky.wordpress.com/2014/10/31/conservatives-are-cowards-liberals-are-brave-which-do-you-want-working-for-you/

At least, that’s this writer’s take on it. If you look at what the Left and Right stand for, it seems pretty clear. If you listen to how they speak, it seems even more so. And when you look at how they behave, it seems irrefutable.

“Conservatives” are afraid of women, so they pass laws disempowering them.
“Conservatives” are afraid of LGBTQ people, so they pass laws disempowering them.
“Conservatives” are afraid of People of Color, so they pass laws disempowering them.
“Conservatives” are afraid of poor folk, so they pass laws disempowering them.
“Conservatives” are afraid of non-Christians, so they pass laws disempowering THEM.

And it doesn’t stop there.

“Conservatives” are afraid of free speech, so they pass laws taking away our free speech.
“Conservatives” are afraid of sex, so they pass LOTS of laws restricting it.
“Conservatives” are afraid of losing elections, so they rig elections and take away non-rich-white males’ voting rights.
“Conservatives” are afraid of Ebola, so they want to force medical workers into solitary confinement just because they are scared.

On and on, and it never stops. “Republicans” are a bunch of wimps who, when it comes down to Fight or Flight, chose Flight 100% of the time. Big-talking wussies like Chris Christie and John McCain, who run and hide, cowering in the shadows if ever they are called on their braggadocio.

Next Tuesday, you have a choice: give control of the most powerful nation in the world to a load of scaredy-cat, bullying little wankers (Repubs), or a bunch of flawed but courageous Liberals (Democrats). It’s kind of a big deal, Gentle Reader. A pretty big and very consequential choice.

Choose the candidates with guts. Vote out the Wussie NeoConservative Caucus.

I am so proud of riqster. I once had a teacher / fictional spirit-guide conference with riqster's old school teachers. Everyone of them claimed that he was useless, but with just one post he has proven that he is an excellent laughingstock. The teachers also all claimed that he'd never amount to anything, but if he can continue posting the concentrated stupid that he displayed in this post he may have a chance for the DOTY.

Way to go riqster! All DUmmies should follow your example of "why only let them think I'm stupid when I can post on DU and remove all doubt!"
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2014, 06:15:54 PM »
JaneyVee (8,592 posts)

3. They shit their pants over EVERYTHING.

Hmmm...Her initials are JV.

edit J
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 06:36:11 PM by obumazombie »
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Dori

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2014, 06:26:49 PM »
wow.....they're really losing it aren't they?   :overreaction:

Can't wait for election night..... :popcorn:

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2014, 07:01:00 PM »
Boy, oh boy! I cannot wait for the liberal prison camps to open.
I'm already submitted my application for camp guard to the Koch brothers.

I want to be there when we gather all of DU into one camp, Stalag 13.
I want to be there to see them go through the cold turkey detox program: no booze, drugs or cigarettes.
I want to feed them according to Michelle's lunch program.
I want to hear the wails from the rec room where the only news comes from FOX.
I want to see them turn on Doug because there is no remote or way to turn it off.

I want to be "guard of the year" and earn the Gitmo vacation package.

I want to open a little bar across the street called "the Cave." Free beer for all CCers. Free camp tours, toss popcorn to the primitives and see them scramble!

Tuesday cannot come soon enough!

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2014, 07:13:25 PM »
That's hilarious, DUmb****s.  Last I checked, I wasn't afraid to turn my back on a dyed in the wool Conservative with a gun.  Ask Gabby Giffords - or any of the host of victims of political violence wrought by Democrats in the past several years - if she/they can say the same about you leftist fruit loops...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 01:16:25 AM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2014, 08:36:30 PM »
Boy, oh boy! I cannot wait for the liberal prison camps to open.
I'm already submitted my application for camp guard to the Koch brothers.

I want to be there when we gather all of DU into one camp, Stalag 13.
I want to be there to see them go through the cold turkey detox program: no booze, drugs or cigarettes.
I want to feed them according to Michelle's lunch program.
I want to hear the wails from the rec room where the only news comes from FOX.
I want to see them turn on Doug because there is no remote or way to turn it off.

I want to be "guard of the year" and earn the Gitmo vacation package.

I want to open a little bar across the street called "the Cave." Free beer for all CCers. Free camp tours, toss popcorn to the primitives and see them scramble!

Tuesday cannot come soon enough!

Don't forget, we still have all those Haliburton/Target/Walmart detention camps left over from the BFEE era, the only sports that are televised are AMERICAN Football and NASCAR races, and ALL radios are tuned to Rush Limbaugh show during the week from 12:00 to 3:00PM Eastern, replays on the weeekend...

We need to get their minds.........right.  (cue Strother Martin from "Cool Hand Luke").  :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.