Author Topic: The election was stolen!!!  (Read 955 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
The election was stolen!!!
« on: October 30, 2014, 02:47:55 PM »
J_J_ (386 posts)

Is it possible the media is manufacturing consent for a stolen election?

Everywhere we turn, Americans have been screwed over financially, they know Republicans are responsible, but media keeps telling us we will vote for them anyway.

And everywhere, Duers, Redditors etc. just say "guess Americans are stupid"

Isn't it possible, the same lying media that started two wars based on lies, is still propping up Bush as some statesman, has Republicans on Tv constantly lying about everything....could they still be lying?

They covered up the other stolen elections....why would they start telling the truth now?

In 2004, when exit polls showed exact opposite results as exit polls(the canary in the coal mine)....

media stopped doing exit polls.

The media is THE PROBLEM in this country, so why is everyone listening to their BS about how everyone is voting for Republicans now..

and when the GOP steals it again, everyone will just believe the corporate media take on the situation...?

WinkyDink (42,171 posts)

1. Trying. Just like they had Republican voters shocked at Obama's '12 victory.

Atman (28,071 posts)

2. Possible and likely.

The "media" is a small handful of very, very large corporations with nothing to gain by providing health insurance or minimum wage to their employees. Why should we think they're broadcasting the truth, when lies are so much more profitable?

hvn_nbr_2 (5,270 posts)

24. Not "possible," not "probable." Dead certain.

Just to be clear. I'm not disagreeing with you, just going farther.

Lydia Leftcoast (47,651 posts)

3. Yes, but note that the Republicans were crowing about

their sure victory in the 2012 presidential election and how Karl Rove was visibly surprised on live TV when Ohio went for Obama. A friend of one of my Facebook friends in the South is convinced that the Dems cheated because "nobody in his (white flight suburban) neighborhood" voted for Obama.

The predictions of victory are a psychological tactic, and the constant whining about "illegal immigrants" voting and "Democrats cheating" is a pre-emptive way to explain any losses to their flock.

J_J_ (386 posts)

4. unless we just got lucky, and someone stopped them from stealing it

Anonymous?

More than once I've seen Proglodytes claim Anonymous "corrected" GOP vote theft.

When cali is your voice of reason, you are well and truly ****ed:

cali (96,451 posts)
7. how on earth do you know that the electorate "knows republicans are responsible"?

Polls indicate they blame democrats.

And yes, the American electorate as an aggregate is stupid.

I think it's cowardly to blame any potential loss on theft of the election.

Atman (28,071 posts)
11. I'm not worries so much about "theft." Except for the E-Voting machines.

We know, factually, that the GOP owns the electronic voting machines, which are programmed by the GOP. This is not debatable. A couple of large GOP-led corporations own the electronic voting franchise in the United States. Why we continue to focus on petty bullshit like voter ID is beyond me. It is a smokescreen. The GOP can win any election it wants, via their control of the media or their control of electronic voting. No sane, rational person thinks America wants to go back to the Bush days, but that is what the corporate media tell us, because that means profits for them. Permanent war, tax breaks for the wealthy, build your compound walls to keep out the riff-raff. We're ****ed.

RobertEarl (8,183 posts)

18. It is cowardly to ignore the stealing

Hard to believe in this day and time that anyone could be so cowardly to deny the simple facts you have laid out, Altman.

The voting machines are owned and programmed by the republicans. Only a coward would deny the republicans would use that means to alter vote counts via their computer based counts.

Spitfire of ATJ (18,368 posts)
26. All you need is a media to tell you who won....

Now move along citizen.

colsohlibgal (1,511 posts)

15. The Media Just Won't Go There

I'm 99% sure the 2004 election was flipped . All signs pointed to Kerry winning by 5-6 % and voila, it was the other way around. The polls had been pretty much on the mark historically but no matter, they got blamed.

Anonymous claims Rove was set to do the same thing in 2012, using a server in Tennessee, but they blocked him. That was why Rove had his 2012 meltdown on Fox when Ohio was called for Obama to put him over the top.

E-Voting, any Machine/Computer voting - all can be hacked. I cannot believe the democrats have been insane enough to go along with these systems. Again, we should learn from what Stalin said, that the power is not with the people who vote but rather with who counts those votes.

The only foolproof way is paper ballots with strict custody of those ballots and videotaped counting with all parties as well as neutral observers present.

The custody is vitally important, republicans have been prosecuted for tossing votes in the trash.

freshwest (46,871 posts)

16. More than likely. Remember election night in 2000? When Rather read the exit polls, which had always

been respected, but then Fox came out and said NOOO!!! and soon he retracted.

No doubt Jack Welch, who said Gore was running to take care of welfare mothers and must be defeated, had no small role to play in that. Not to mention Roger Ailes. They run anti-Democratic programming 24/7/365 days a year for a reason. To get Democrats demoralized and Republicans inspired.

It's a year long propaganda war. If people overcome the lies and Libertarian memes all year, they can think for a while. But too many don't. GOP/Koch dollars are very active year around from the grassroots. Or astroturf, one might say.

But it ends up in real power for them when they vote. So yeah, they might steal it, but only with votes.

blkmusclmachine (12,432 posts)

25. The media are owned by the 1%, and they have an agenda to sell to the unwashed masses,

and their vote "counting" machines to make sure it happens the way they want it to.

#14 of the

14 Defining Characteristics of Fascism:

Fraudulent Elections

http://rense.com/general37/char.htm

Proglodyte "logic":

We live in a fascist state.

How do we know?

Elections are fraudulent.

How do we know elections are fraudulent?

We live in a fascist state.

joanbarnes (872 posts)

30. Yes, of course. I NEVER believe the 'statistically tied' polls. NO ONE votes Republican!

Sarcasm?

And it goes on like that.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025735387
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: The election was stolen!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 03:02:31 PM »
RobertEarl (8,183 posts)

How about ignoring voter fraud?  Is it cowardly to ignore that?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/391474/non-citizens-are-voting-john-fund
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 03:04:05 PM »
That's right, lurking Dems, it's already in the bag.  Just stay home Tuesday and ignore all that early-voting BS, it's hopeless for you.  You are doomed, and all your bases are belong to us.

:bird:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 03:21:35 PM »
freshwest (46,871 posts)

16. More than likely. Remember election night in 2000? When Rather read the exit polls, which had always

been respected, but then Fox came out and said NOOO!!! and soon he retracted.

No doubt Jack Welch, who said Gore was running to take care of welfare mothers and must be defeated, had no small role to play in that. Not to mention Roger Ailes. They run anti-Democratic programming 24/7/365 days a year for a reason. To get Democrats demoralized and Republicans inspired.

It's a year long propaganda war. If people overcome the lies and Libertarian memes all year, they can think for a while. But too many don't. GOP/Koch dollars are very active year around from the grassroots. Or astroturf, one might say.

But it ends up in real power for them when they vote. So yeah, they might steal it, but only with votes.

You mean when they gave Florida to Gore while the polls were still open in half the state?

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 03:27:32 PM »
If Republicans own all the voting machines why is it they seem to be changing R votes to D's?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 04:06:40 PM »
If Republicans own all the voting machines why is it they seem to be changing R votes to D's?

Cindie

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YtbqebpV9vY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 04:11:13 PM »
Thu Oct 30, 2014, 11:52 AM
Star Member Atman (28,071 posts)

We know, factually, that the GOP owns the electronic voting machines, which are programmed by the GOP. This is not debatable. A couple of large GOP-led corporations own the electronic voting franchise in the United States. Why we continue to focus on petty bullshit like voter ID is beyond me. It is a smokescreen. The GOP can win any election it wants, via their control of the media or their control of electronic voting. No sane, rational person thinks America wants to go back to the Bush days, but that is what the corporate media tell us, because that means profits for them. Permanent war, tax breaks for the wealthy, build your compound walls to keep out the riff-raff. We're ****ed.

Don't forget that the permanently unemployed McGrath is also a 9/11 troofer of the MIHOP variety.

He's a screeching lunatic.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 04:12:09 PM »
Atman (28,071 posts)

2. Possible and likely.

The "media" is a small handful of very, very large corporations with nothing to gain by providing health insurance or minimum wage to their employees. Why should we think they're broadcasting the truth, when lies are so much more profitable?

The stooooopid is strong with this one. The "media" refused to cover any bad things about ObamaCare until after it was rammed through congress with ZERO republican support. The "media" refused to publish anything about Obama's background like they would have done for any Republican. The "media" has been carrying Obama's water for 6 years.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 04:59:43 PM »
Yes DUmmies, the GOP owns the machines and that's why McQueeg won in 2008 and Rmoney won in 2012 you effing morons.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 05:48:28 PM »
Yes DUmmies, the GOP owns the machines and that's why McQueeg won in 2008 and Rmoney won in 2012 you effing morons.

You probably already know this, but if you were to say that to them they'd tell you that Dear Leader won by such large margins that even those who would steal the election if they could weren't able to do so, they could just make it closer than it really was.

Yes, they're that loopy. But, you already knew that.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 05:55:32 PM »
You probably already know this, but if you were to say that to them they'd tell you that Dear Leader won by such large margins that even those who would steal the election if they could weren't able to do so, they could just make it closer than it really was.

Yes, they're that loopy. But, you already knew that.

That, or they say that the People controlling the machines wanted Obama to win so they could make him look bad and we'd never elect another black person because they are racists.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 06:37:02 PM »
They seem to be getting an early start on the excuses for Dem losses.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 07:42:58 PM »

Practice makes perfect. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2014, 08:31:48 PM »
The thread there is working towards epic as they desperately cling to the notion they are victims.
The idiocy is stunning.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 08:40:15 PM »
Expect more threads from the dump like this.

why? Well it seems obumbles is about to make history:

http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/rothenblog/obama-poised-to-set-new-midterm-loss-record/

Suck on it dummies. Reality is a bitch and it is looking like obumbles is fixing to get a bitch slap of historic proportion.    The only thing that would make it better would be if a large number of dummies offed themselves.

Edited to fix errors cause I cannot seem to hit the preview button first.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 07:28:31 PM by I_B_Perky »
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 08:46:58 PM »
RobertEarl (8,183 posts)

Hard to believe in this day and time that anyone could be so cowardly to deny the simple facts you have laid out, Altman.

The voting machines are owned and programmed by the republicans. Only a coward would deny the republicans would use that means to alter vote counts via their computer based counts.

(Hehe, "Altman"!! The lunatic doesn't know a distinguished, prominent MIHOP DUmmy.)

Anyway, you knew all this election theft was going to happen the minute coach killed dear Andy.

There's no one to stop them now.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 09:08:58 PM »
And yes, the American electorate as an aggregate is stupid.

Well, holy shit, cali!!!

Mark this day on your calendar as the ONLY time you and I will ever agree.  After all, the American electorate put Obumbles into office.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Dori

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2014, 09:25:06 PM »

Yes.

There is no possible reason they could lose outside of the election being stolen.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2014, 10:55:46 PM »
All of the non-mole DUmmies should be isolated in a rubber chamber.  They are continuously doing nothing but parroting the same old shit back & forth, to only agreement of each other.  Virtually few outside of that insane asylum even have an inkling of their wacko thoughts & sadly deep-held beliefs.

We could call it a type of "Gitmo Bay".  As long as we can watch them post their crazy stuff for our amusement.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 10:58:09 PM by Ralph Wiggum »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2014, 11:15:39 PM »
Atman (28,071 posts)

2. Possible and likely.

What TV do these imbeciles watch?   :mental: 

All of the non-mole DUmmies should be isolated in a rubber chamber.  .

You got that right.  :hi5:

Quote from: ChuckJ on Today at 06:37:02 PM

Yep.  Playing to their own cognitive dysfunction.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:20:45 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2014, 11:24:21 PM »

Those wascaly wepublicans set machines to change Republican votes to (D)ipshit.  Those cheaterzzzzzz!!!!

Thu Oct 30, 2014, 11:52 AM
Star Member Atman (28,071 posts)

Pssst.... it's the reTHUGliKKKAns!!!11111!!!

It's simply impossible to coherently and non-snarkily argue this type of delusion.  By the time you finish the first sentence, your head is pounding too hard to think straight or, you're laughing yourself into a coma.

So, good job, atMIHOP.

What a lunatic. 
This is not debatable.
   :panic: :rofl: :panic: :rofl:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:43:46 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2014, 05:52:07 AM »
Atman (28,071 posts)

TexasToast...you're kind of stupid self delusional "thinking" should be it's own EPA superfund site for toxic waste.

‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/22/calibration-error-changes-gop-votes-to-dem-in-illinois-county/

It Continues: Voting Machines In Maryland Change Votes For Republicans To Votes For Democrats…

http://weaselzippers.us/203857-it-continues-voting-machines-in-maryland-change-votes-for-republicans-to-votes-for-democrats/

WTVW Home
Voting machine glitch changes election
 Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

A recently found computer glitch in the voting machines in Franklin County, Indiana has given a democrat enough votes to bump a republican from victory in a County Commissioner's race.

The glitch in the machines recorded straight Democratic Party votes for Libertarians.

The votes were re-counted last night, by hand.

The company who made the voting machine is also checking into programming of it's equipment in nine other Indiana counties.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=203x52781

You were saying?

DUmbass  :whatever:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 05:54:36 AM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2014, 08:38:32 AM »
Quick someone get Bev Harris on the blower.  This election is going to be all about Black Box voting  Better get Miss Cleo on the ObamaPhone to get them black boxes to the poll. :whistling:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2014, 10:27:30 AM »
Expect more and more of threads like this.

Seems obumbles is about to make history:

http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/rothenblog/obama-poised-to-set-new-midterm-loss-record/

Suck on it dummies. Reality is a bitch and it is looking like obumbles is fixing to get a bitch slap of historic proportion.    The only thing that would make it better would be if a large number of dummies offed themselves.

Oh God I think it just moved! :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer