Author Topic: Prediciton: Proglodyte rhetoric will grow increasingly violent - Part 1  (Read 500 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
True Blue Door (633 posts)

Vote Suppression is Treason.

The Republican Party is against democracy. Against it totally, on every level, and wants it to end. They no longer believe that the American people have a right to say "No" to them, and have over the past several years orchestrated a number of utterly lawless Supreme Court decisions toward removing that right. The reintroduction of Jim Crow via state restrictions on voting is just the latest and most egregious example on a path that must ultimately end in purely oligarchic or despotic government.

We are forced into the disgraceful position of, every single election season, not choosing between two or more political parties with different ideas about how to guarantee American freedom and prosperity, but rather choosing whether America is permitted to exist as a republic at all. Every time the GOP comes to power, they chip further away at what remains of our laws and civilization; every government they rule looks more and more like some petty Middle Eastern monarchy.

So, going into this upcoming election, Democrats who are monitoring the GOP's attempts to enforce these decisions need to have one particular statement in mind: Vote suppression is treason. That statement needs to be on bumper stickers, on t-shirts, and spoken by voters who encounter Republican attempts to stop them from voting. It may not change what the other side does, but it can inform how we respond.

There is no real difference between a rigged election and a military invasion - they are both acts of force that put power in the hands of the illegitimate and ruthless. And when conducted by people with nominal US citizenship, both are acts of treason. Once again, vote suppression is treason.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025698698
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Re: Prediciton: Proglodyte rhetoric will grow increasingly violent - Part 1
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 12:21:39 PM »
Fist of all, I know you are right Sgt. Bunny it's already going off the rails.

Second of all, The word treason begins to lose meaning to me, much like the word racist or misogynist or whatever. Progs whip these words out at the drop of a hat.

Thirdly, does not one have a constitutional right to engage in commerce? I guess that would already make a good many of us treasonous.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 01:00:09 PM »
Vote suppression is treason?  So is vote fraud.

Then bring up the ballot box-stuffing in Arizona . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 01:19:27 PM »

To a Democrat, ballot boxes are like asses: there to be stuffed, even by dead people if necessary. After seeing what the bastards are also doing in Colorado, I can't support voter ID laws enough.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 01:28:21 PM »

Oh, their RHETORIC will become more provocative and will be aimed to incite, but as usual they'll be pegged to their stinking sofas, demanding that others do their dirty work for them. Occupy protestors, rioters in Ferguson, Black Panthers intimidating white people at the polls...they cheer it all on because they're too stupid, lazy, and weak to do anything themselves. Mopinko can't even be bothered to pull a weed in a ritzy Chicago neighborhood, for the love of mud. You think she'll risk going anyplace that might have a NEGRO PERSON present?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Dori

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 01:37:44 PM »

And all the voting machines that are changing the votes to Democrats.

GOP candidate in Cook County, IL discovers voting machine casts his vote for the Democrat he is running against

http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014/10/gop_candidate_in_cook_county_il_discovers_voting_machine_casts_his_vote_for_the_democrat_he_is_running_against.html#ixzz3GtdmH3Wq

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 01:43:02 PM »

Bingo, and H5.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 01:47:56 PM »
Response to True Blue Door (Original post)

Wed Oct 22, 2014, 01:20 PM

Star Member VanillaRhapsody (12,893 posts)
30. it should also be treasonous DU behavior to

Trash any Democrat...particularly those expected to run in upcoming elections because it contributes to voter suppression too.

Response to VanillaRhapsody (Reply #30)

Wed Oct 22, 2014, 01:25 PM

bobclark86 (1,097 posts)
38. If the candidate sucks...

I have to vote for them? I HAVE to support them? I don't remember signing any document stating that.

Please tell me your comment wasn't serious.

Response to bobclark86 (Reply #38)

Wed Oct 22, 2014, 01:27 PM

Star Member VanillaRhapsody (12,893 posts)
43. THIER candidates suck not ours

You dont like our candidates you are welcome to start your own Party And if you refuse to support our candidates you are a Dem leaning Independent not a true Democrat

Happy little brown shirts.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 02:54:01 PM »
Go piss up a rope, DUmmy.  :bird:  You clowns have apparently devised your excuses with bullshit talking points when you lose miserably in 13 days.  I'm already sick of hearing it.

If you actually had something positive to run on or were proud of the Obumbler, you might possibly win.

Other than the sycophant base, no one including the Democrat candidates want to even be seen or associated with the President.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender