Author Topic: Wee Willie Pitt Spews $hit (again)  (Read 1246 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Wee Willie Pitt Spews $hit (again)
« on: October 13, 2014, 05:27:37 PM »

Another day, another drunken Pittiful Post.  Into his cups at 4pm.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/10025660564
WilliamPitt (57,295 posts)

This, right here, is how you make an anti-GOP attack ad.
{followed by Youtube video [which I will not bump by linking here] essentially blaming Republicans for Ebola}

Yes Wee Willie is at it again. And this ad, just like everythig the Wee Willie and the Dims do, will come back to bite the Dims in the a$$ big time.

This ad is a nasty piece of work but then not usual considering it comes from people who value the ends more than the means.  Democrats bring lying, half truth, and out right deception to a new height with this one. The have neither integrity nor honor.  Bereft of  all moral value they are a party lead by a narcissist, surrounded by sycophants.  What could possibly go wrong?

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: Wee Willie Pitt Spews $hit (again)
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 05:46:23 PM »
Thanks for the ammo guys.

I PRAY someone on the GOP side points out it was obozo who pulled te funding in 2010 on establishing a protocol for Ebola.

This happened under his watch and he bears 100% of the blame.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 05:53:19 PM »

I PRAY someone on the GOP side points out it was obozo who pulled te funding in 2010 on establishing a protocol for Ebola.

Well, President Bush placed restrictions on travel to African countries that had ebola outbreaks in 2005.  The Obamessiah revoked those travel restrictions in 2010.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 05:56:32 PM »

For my money, Jindal does a good job here:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/10/the-facts-about-ebola-funding-111820.html?hp=pm_2#.VDxKI2zD_IW

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 06:15:23 PM »
For my money, Jindal does a good job here:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/10/the-facts-about-ebola-funding-111820.html?hp=pm_2#.VDxKI2zD_IW

Appearing in person, on Duck Dynasty, disqualifies him from running for president...
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 06:22:30 PM »
Appearing in person, on Duck Dynasty, disqualifies him from running for president...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XUEMUnvWY4[/youtube]

good point but he could always look for a 7/11. :rotf:

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 06:25:53 PM »
WilliamPitt (57,295 posts)

This, right here, is how you make an anti-GOP attack ad.

Because political leverage using propaganda is somehow money and time well spent while the scourge of the modern age was allowed into this country by your golf buddy.

:whatever:

I'm glad they did this, William, I really am.  This should backfire even worse than democrat ghouls trying to stand on the backs of dead children to pimp anti-gun legislation.

Honestly, it'll be a gift to humanity the day this fat bastard strokes out behind his keyboard...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 07:06:19 PM »
WilliamPitt's idea of truth always includes more holes then his liver.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 07:26:50 PM »

:cheersmate:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 07:35:18 PM »
There are a couple of threads at the DUmp where they think they can say it is Republicans fault.
That just proves the stupid they are as all the raised eyebrows now are on Barry and his policies regarding this.
Outside of the insane it is just a stupid thing.
Perfectly at home among the primitives.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 07:41:31 PM »
And in 24 business hours the great and powerful O-man will frog march ebola to the indictment.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2014, 07:49:25 PM »
I heard the ad on the radio today.  Just a typical liberal campaign lie, for anyone who knows a thing about baseline budgeting.  Or the fact that the only funds that might have been cut were in the layers of bureaucrats, not in actual scientists or researchers at the CDC or NIH.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2014, 07:52:04 PM »
And in 24 business hours the great and powerful O-man will frog march ebola to the indictment.

Do the Ebolians speak Ebonics?  If so, can't we send Biden to speak with them? He seems to have a knack with words. :rotf: 

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2014, 08:38:48 PM »

Holes? I figure his liver died a long time ago. I bet he doesn't have one anymore. I know the dummies can live without vital organs... like a brain... so a dummie without a liver is not a stretch of the imagination.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2014, 08:45:53 PM »
The fact that the primitives think it is genius is proof that the normal population will find it stupid and repulsive.
If only dumbocrat campaigns would listen more to the primitives.

Offline Dori

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2014, 09:04:54 PM »
Or the fact that the only funds that might have been cut were in the layers of bureaucrats, not in actual scientists or researchers at the CDC or NIH.

First of all, the sequestration was Obama's idea, and if I'm not mistaken, it has to pass both the house and senate every year.

If the NIH was really so concerned about developing an Ebola vaccine, for example, it could have directed more grant money to that effort, rather than wasting it researching such things as diseases among male sex workers in Peru ($400,000), why chimps throw feces ($600,000) and sexual attraction among fruit flies (nearly $1 million).

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/101314-721520-cdc-failures-on-ebola-are-not-from-phantom-budget-cuts.htm#ixzz3G4oi44jV

There are a lot of other dumb grants they've given out too, like the study of why lesbian women get fat.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2014, 09:30:25 PM »
Holes? I figure his liver died a long time ago. I bet he doesn't have one anymore. I know the dummies can live without vital organs... like a brain... so a dummie without a liver is not a stretch of the imagination.

:-)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2014, 09:37:00 PM »

Yes Wee Willie is at it again. And this ad, just like everythig the Wee Willie and the Dims do, will come back to bite the Dims in the a$$ big time.

I really do think so.  All the stories out there about their ridiculous expenditures on stoopid studies and huge, unnecessary construction projects won't help their cause.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2014, 09:38:57 PM »

It's going to be a race to see what goes first.  Liver or Trust Fund.

I'm betting Trust Fund, which is probably already down to laughable.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2014, 09:41:24 PM »
First of all, the sequestration was Obama's idea, and if I'm not mistaken, it has to pass both the house and senate every year.

*ding  ding  ding!*

If the NIH was really so concerned about developing an Ebola vaccine, for example, it could have directed more grant money to that effort, rather than wasting it researching such things as diseases among male sex workers in Peru ($400,000), why chimps throw feces ($600,000) and sexual attraction among fruit flies (nearly $1 million).

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/101314-721520-cdc-failures-on-ebola-are-not-from-phantom-budget-cuts.htm#ixzz3G4oi44jV

There are a lot of other dumb grants they've given out too, like the study of why lesbian women get fat.

It's a VERY long list of ridiculous.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2014, 10:29:32 PM »
Response to WilliamPitt (Original post)Mon Oct 13, 2014, 05:59 PM
Star Member mucifer (9,705 posts)
31. It has many more negative votes than positive ones on youtube

people are so stupid.

Why can't they recognize its power?

Response to WilliamPitt (Original post)Mon Oct 13, 2014, 09:02 PM
bvf (527 posts)
55. Powerful.

I hope this spreads far and wide. On TV too, but that may be too much to hope for (and I hope I'm wrong).
Response to WilliamPitt (Original post)Mon Oct 13, 2014, 09:43 PM
GusBob (260 posts)
59. very very powerful
Response to WilliamPitt (Original post)Mon Oct 13, 2014, 09:45 PM
Star Member Liberal_Dog (9,625 posts)
60. Very Powerfull

K & R
Half-wits.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2014, 10:37:50 PM »
Why can't they recognize its power?

Maybe the argument wasn't "framed" correctly? 

Response to WilliamPitt (Original post)Mon Oct 13, 2014, 09:02 PM
bvf (527 posts)
55. Powerful.

I hope this spreads far and wide. On TV too, but that may be too much to hope for (and I hope I'm wrong).

Me, too, DUmbass...   :lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2014, 01:15:06 AM »
If you have spent any time at the DUmp the last couple weeks, you'd know that the whole Ebola thing is just a bunch of overblown fear-mongering.  I guess it's cool now to use fear as a political tool.

Offline Karin

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2014, 11:07:25 AM »
I agree with Dori.  Maybe there'd be some money left if the NIH hadn't spent it watching a shrimp on a treadmill.  Grandparents in Russia.  What happens when you smoke dope and drink malt liquor.  Chinese hookers. 

I also agree with Carl on this:

The fact that the primitives think it is genius is proof that the normal population will find it stupid and repulsive.

It's such a useful tool, an excellent gauge.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 11:16:07 AM »
I agree with Dori.  Maybe there'd be some money left if the NIH hadn't spent it watching a shrimp on a treadmill.  Grandparents in Russia.  What happens when you smoke dope and drink malt liquor.  Chinese hookers. 

Those are typical of studies receiving NIH grant money.

Anything a doctoral candidate or a publish-or-perish faculty drone can dream up.

And you may recall that justifying such wastes of taxpayer money is the specialty of our friend Alexandra Jugs.