Author Topic: Euphoria at Kepte DU Post  (Read 782 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Euphoria at Kepte DU Post
« on: August 14, 2014, 05:08:41 PM »
Obie suspends Hellfire missile to Israel. DUmmies rejoice that Obie grows a spine.  Stormfromt or DU you be the judge?

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/10025383884
Star Member kpete (43,361 posts)

HOLY CRAP...Obama halts hellfire missiles to Israel

Report: US halted transfer of Hellfire missiles to Israel
Shipment of aerial anti-armor missiles stopped after White House, State Department learned that IDF requested transfer directly from Pentagon without asking for their approval, according to Wall Street Journal report.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4558615,00.html

Today, many administration officials say the Gaza conflict—the third between Israel and Hamas in under six years—has persuaded them that Mr. Netanyahu and his national security team are both reckless and untrustworthy.

A senior Obama administration official said the White House didn't intend to get into a "tit for tat" with the Israelis when the war broke out in Gaza. "We have many, many friends around the world. The United States is their strongest friend," the official said. "The notion that they are playing the United States, or that they're manipulating us publicly, completely miscalculates their place in the world."

A senior Obama administration official said the weapons transfers shouldn't have been a routine "check-the-box approval" process, given the context. The official said the decision to scrutinize future transfers at the highest levels amounted to "the United States saying 'The buck stops here. Wait a second…It's not OK anymore.' "

The last straw for many U.S. diplomats came on Aug. 2 when they say Israeli officials leaked to the media that Mr. Netanyahu had told the U.S. ambassador to Israel, Dan Shapiro, that the Obama administration was "not to ever second-guess me again" about how to deal with Hamas.

MORE HERE:
http://online.wsj.com/articles/u-s-sway-over-israel-on-gaza-at-a-low-1407979365
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/14/1321492/-HOLY-CRAP-Obama-halts-hellfire-missiles-to-Israel

You may need to shower after reading the comments to this thread.  I cannot believe that this visceral hatred exists in America. 
Damn Dems are you sure you want to have anything to do with this level of hate?? DU is falling into the abyss with the enemy of my enemy is my friend logic.

And yet the Jews support Democrats.  Then too, the riots in Ferguson will look at a day at the beach if Obie grants amnesty to 11 million low wage immigrants (blacks will be even further marginalized).
 :popcorn:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
Re: Euphoria at Kepte DU Post
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 06:11:29 PM »
Just when I think the primitives can't get any worse, they find a new gear.

The party of peace and love they ain't, not by a long shot.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 06:36:31 PM »
I keep telling myself these bad actors have to be plants just to make the democrat party dimmer, otherwise I'd find myself loading ammo 24*7 preparing for them to crawl out of their miserable lives and leave their cities.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 06:50:57 PM »

You may need to shower after reading the comments to this thread.  I cannot believe that this visceral hatred exists in America. 
Damn Dems are you sure you want to have anything to do with this level of hate?? DU is falling into the abyss with the enemy of my enemy is my friend logic.
Liberals need that level of hatred to justify the murders they intend to commit when they disarm America.
It is only going to get worse,

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 08:46:34 AM »
Liberals need that level of hatred to justify the murders they intend to commit when they disarm America.
It is only going to get worse,

Six years ago I would have thought that was a bit of an exaggeration.
Not now though,they have let the mask slip too much,especially after the 2010 drubbing they took and the reality that they are not in power for eternity set in.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 11:54:17 AM »
Just what is the JOB of a President, A state Governer and all the related  elected people being paid to do their job [actually our hired help] and when did it become exceptable to allow them to decide when and how to do their job ??? 

Were our president a white guy and got involved with the black on white killings----Half our nation would rise and Shout   to high Heavens he was raciest. Were Obama to say that the non Americans   were not wanted here----  City's would burn, but with no homes or jobs to go to, they would have to go somewhere else and leave the Americans to rebuild our city's.

Why are the White folks not doing the same ???  When was the last or the first time Obama ever spoke about White rights ?

Obama's job is to defend our Nation from our enemy's,  Not to get into the race issue that happens in States and are the problem of the State Governers.   

His Job is to insure we are safe, the Mexican Border, the crazy Muslims invading us and to see to the safety  of our friends over seas is protected as their problems will soon become a threat to us.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 05:07:11 PM »
Six years ago I would have thought that was a bit of an exaggeration.
Not now though,they have let the mask slip too much,especially after the 2010 drubbing they took and reality that they are not in power for eternity set in.

The only reason I can see that Coach hasn't added this upcoming comment is that he hasn't seen your comment yet.  There is only One Who is in Power for Eternity, and the DUmmies routinely deny His Existence. 

God Is, and the DUmmies have to deal with it.  They do so . . . poorly.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 05:13:16 PM »
The only reason I can see that Coach hasn't added this upcoming comment is that he hasn't seen your comment yet.  There is only One Who is in Power for Eternity, and the DUmmies routinely deny His Existence. 

Yeah.

The exact quote, which I use every December, is "God Is.....and there's not a damned thing the primitives can do about it."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 05:15:44 PM »

H5 BSS. That was great.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe