Author Topic: brave primitive takes on the women's-libbers in the men's forum  (Read 504 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/111411963

Oh my.

The original topic is pretty long, most of it not worth reading, and so it's excerpted.

I don't think BainsBane, the redqueen primitive, the incoherent seabeyond bitch, or the dreadful Boston beanie have seen this yet; the thread was started a long time ago, and it's been "kicked" constantly, as if to get "someone"'s attention.

Bonobo (23,751 posts)    Thu Dec 12, 2013, 01:57 AM

Why I speak out against the Rad Fem movement.

First you may ask, why is this a Men's Issue? A good question and one that I have asked myself. My answer is essentially that this movement is SO toxic, so viciously anti-male that they must be understood for what they are and that their vicious hate rhetoric must be exposed as the divisive garbage that it is.

Of course they want their hate speech protected by hiding behind a reasonable and laudable movement such as Feminism in general. But in all honesty, who hare does NOT support the idea of equality for all women? Certainly no one here that I know. So what I see is a movement of extreme hate hiding beneath the mantle of Feminism in order to disseminated safely a very particular brand of poisonous rhetoric that is actually designed to create flames where there are none -much like the pyromaniacal firefighter who lights fires so that he/she can put them out and claim to be a "hero".

Major Nikon (14,890 posts)    Thu Dec 12, 2013, 02:05 AM

1. The SPLC really does need to come around on this issue

There are many within the separatist feminism movement (a subset of the rad fem movement) which are no-shit haters of the first order to anyone born with a penis. Why the SPLC continues to ignore this is a real head scratcher.

nomorenomore08 (10,468 posts)    Fri Dec 13, 2013, 08:03 PM

14. Not sure how much good it would do, but I don't disagree with the intent.

Just like the most extreme MRA types, the most extreme separatist feminists see the other gender as purely evil. I can't see that they have much power or influence over anything - outside of perhaps a few private-school women's studies programs - but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be seen for what they are.

Major Nikon (14,890 posts)    Fri Dec 13, 2013, 08:54 PM

18. The MRA haters are generally nose pickers transmitting from mommie's basement

They are only relevant within small circles of other nose pickers because the wonder of the interwebs means anyone with spare lunch money can put up a URL. They aren't professors at universities lecturing to young minds and writing papers and books that other people, including policy makers, are reading and being influenced by.

Big difference.

nomorenomore08 (10,468 posts)    Fri Dec 13, 2013, 08:04 PM

15. A logical extension, perhaps, of seeing all men as sexual predators?

sibelian (5,760 posts)    Wed Dec 18, 2013, 07:31 PM

26. I wouldn't describe it as "logical"...

ProudToBeBlueInRhody (12,148 posts)    Thu Dec 12, 2013, 09:32 AM

4. I'm just trying to imagine what would happen if someone wrote....

...."I choose to limit my contact with black people" here.

What would you think of someone who said that? Do you think they'd last long?

Bonobo (23,751 posts)    Thu Dec 12, 2013, 09:35 AM

5. Are you referring to "Separatist Feminists"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separatist_feminism

ProudToBeBlueInRhody (12,148 posts)    Thu Dec 12, 2013, 09:40 AM

6. Yeah....

....I mean, in general, liberals should not be so frightened of people, unless it's part of an overarching fear of all human interaction.

HappyMe (17,645 posts)    Thu Dec 12, 2013, 11:23 AM

9. Aside from the hatred

it's also amazingly paranoid.

I can't imagine living life with all of that fear and hate. Poison for both the mind and body.

Bonobo (23,751 posts)    Thu Dec 12, 2013, 09:44 PM

13. If we could stick to the subject of equality, there would BE no disagreements.

That's the thing.

What more really needs to be said?

I support equal rights for everyone. All the fire-starting is a TACTIC, it is not an ideology.

Maybe by posting this here, the screeching banshee she-women of Skins's island'll notice it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: brave primitive takes on the women's-libbers in the men's forum
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 08:13:01 PM »
Maybe by posting this here, the screeching banshee she-women of Skins's island'll notice it.

Maybe?

There's no doubt PhDD has already read it.

Whither goeth franksolich, goest PhDD.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 09:07:26 PM »
Like all leftist groups,they want to be more equal then others.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 10:48:00 PM »
So what I see is a movement of extreme hate hiding beneath the mantle of Feminism in order to disseminated safely a very particular brand of poisonous rhetoric that is actually designed to create flames where there are none -much like the pyromaniacal firefighter who lights fires so that he/she can put them out and claim to be a "hero".

TRIGGER WARNING!!!    :panic:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."