Author Topic: A DU Selfie  (Read 1140 times)

Offline zeitgeist

A DU Selfie
« on: July 15, 2014, 03:58:37 PM »
Peel away the layers of an onion and what do you have?  More layers.  Peel away the layers of hypocrisy at DU and what do you have?  More layers.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/10025240854

kentuck (70,863 posts)

The Democratic Party is searching for its soul...

The immigration crisis on the border has brought out the worst in a lot of Americans, including a lot of Democrats.

What happened to the Party of charity and compassion? Certainly it is not the one demanding that these children from Central America be sent back to their dangerous homeland? That is not the Democratic Party. Those Democratic leaders that are calling for these children to be sent back are not Democrats. They are parrots of the right-wing of the Republican Party. They do not speak for the best of America.

The Democratic Party will not permit such a travesty to happen. The better angels of our nature will guide us. We will not join the dark forces of the heartless Republicans. 

HooptieWagon (9,834 posts)

30. Your record's stuck.

So I gather your solution is to allow every kid in, but with no plan to care for them. Talking charity while passing off the heavy lifting to others is very narcissistic. Makes you feel good about "caring", without the bother of doing anything. Very much akin to Republicans loving babies in the womb, but couldn't care less once born. 

reddread (2,077 posts)

35. "how many are you taking in?"

RIGHT WING TALKING POINT.
the bitch of it for right wingers when they pull the same simple minded line about homeless people
is I have a number in hand.
and NEVER would I suggest or allow anyone to bring in homeless people off the street.
Now you think its appropriate for compassionate people to shoulder the risk and responsibility of caring for others.
Yesterday I drove across town in the heat and rush hour traffic with NO GAS or money to deliver a tent
to a homeless fellow who got out of jail a few weeks back and is making good headway.

I think you know what polly has to say to you, cracker.

Whoa baby, delivered at tent?  No Buick?  Whatever happened to poor old BOBO the Hobo??  No soup for your.  NEXT! :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Re: A DU Selfie
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 04:41:01 PM »
Response to HooptieWagon (Reply #5)
Mon Jul 14, 2014, 10:53 PM
kentuck (70,863 posts)
8. When they make it to our border...

They are knocking on our door. We can't save the world but we can answer the door...

When the illegals come knocking on old kentuck's door, will he let them in? Or has he lost his soul?

This is the question that we must ponder.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 05:29:05 PM »
When the illegals come knocking on old kentuck's door, will he let them in? Or has he lost his soul?

This is the question that we must ponder.

I asked that question of the bluegrass primitive on a similar topic at DU2 a few weeks ago. He was talking about the righteousness of letting the 5 terrorists out of Gitmo and I asked them if he would mind them camping out in his back yard. He wouldn't answer the question except to say I'm bringing up a hypothetical that will never happen, which in a way answered the question.

If you were to ask him if the illegals came knocking on his door would he let them in, you'll get the same answer, which is it's a hypothetical and won't happen, so no reason for him to address it.

He's as weak-minded as a primitive can get. He's stupid and he's scared.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 05:46:22 PM »
Why do Dummies act like genocide is taking place in Central America?

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 05:53:50 PM »
reddread (2,077 posts)

...Yesterday I drove across town in the heat and rush hour traffic with NO GAS or money to deliver a tent
to a homeless fellow who got out of jail a few weeks back and is making good headway.

The dreaded red DUmmie's generosity is as vast as his/her/its compassion.   :lol:

He/she/it would throw a drowning man an anchor.   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 07:05:02 PM »
to deliver a tent to a homeless fellow who got out of jail a few weeks back and is making good headway

Good headway?

Compared to what?

He's living in a tent.

In the slammer he had a roof, a bed, lights, and heat.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 07:07:48 PM »
Good headway?

Compared to what?

He's living in a tent.

In the slammer he had a roof, a bed, lights, and heat.

Heat in the winter, A/C in the summer.  Beats living in a tent, or a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 05:56:56 AM »
I bet if the funds to take care of these so called refugees was taken from the food stamp program the DUmbasses would not be so charitable.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 07:39:18 AM »
reddread (2,077 posts)

35. "how many are you taking in?"

RIGHT WING TALKING POINT.
the bitch of it for right wingers when they pull the same simple minded line about homeless people
is I have a number in hand.
and NEVER would I suggest or allow anyone to bring in homeless people off the street.
Now you think its appropriate for compassionate people to shoulder the risk and responsibility of caring for others.
Yesterday I drove across town in the heat and rush hour traffic with NO GAS or money to deliver a tent
I think you know what polly has to say to you, cracker.

:popcorn:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 09:38:27 AM »
reddread (2,077 posts)

A tent? Why isn't the guy shacking up at your place, with AC, running water, lights, etc., oh compassionate one? A tent. You didn't help the guy. You did it to make your own self feel good, f'er. (If you did it at all, which I highly doubt.)  :whatever:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 09:41:16 AM »
The Democrat party is search for its soul? I know where it is. They sold it to a guy named Lucifer.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 10:11:04 AM »
Response to HooptieWagon (Reply #5)
Mon Jul 14, 2014, 10:53 PM
kentuck (70,863 posts)
8. When they make it to our border...

They are knocking on our door. We can't save the world but we can answer the door...

Go ahead, be part of the "extended family".

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksat/news/2014/07/16/tx-immigrants-posing-as-fake-families.html
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2014, 11:25:19 AM »
I bet if the funds to take care of these so called refugees was taken from the food stamp program the DUmbasses would not be so charitable.
Everyone in the world deserves part of the stash.

Then, eventually, they'll all vote democrat.

Offline Dori

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2014, 11:33:32 AM »
Everyone in the world deserves part of the stash.

Then, eventually, they'll all vote democrat.

They announced this morning that if you foster parent one of these kids, you could get as much as $6000 a month.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/obamas-administration-paying-over-6000-a-month-to-house-one-illegal-minor/
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2014, 01:45:30 PM »
A tent? Why isn't the guy shacking up at your place, with AC, running water, lights, etc., oh compassionate one? A tent. You didn't help the guy. You did it to make your own self feel good, f'er. (If you did it at all, which I highly doubt.)  :whatever:

Where did the DUmmie find a car that runs without gas? Technology is ****ing amazing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 02:05:28 PM »
The Democrat party is search for its soul? I know where it is. They sold it to a guy named Lucifer.

I hear tell his "no return" policy is damned near iron-clad.  (There was that one guy from Galilee who figured how to do it, but the DUmbshits steadfastly refuse to talk about him.) :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus